Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

If I Sin... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Sin... (334 Views)

Does God Love Me When I Sin? - Paul Ellis / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / If I Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Sin... by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2015
I recently paid a visit to my Doctor to get solution to some health challenges i am battling with.

On his recommendation, that i should provide body fluid (spermatozoa) for lab analysis. But I am not married, I had no option than to masturbate.

The question is,; Did i sin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Sin... by podosci(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2015
The line between what's a sin and what's not as been blurred out by science. And masturbating for the purpose of medical diagnosis can never be seen.
The children of God would soon show up and start talking nonsense about going to hell

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Fellowship / RCCG 63annual Convention / What You Didn't Know About The Story of Creation Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.