Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** (6137 Views)

Phones Unlock Codes Calculation Via Imei -f R E E / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Fring Users Drop Your Id Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by lancevader(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2009
I recievd such mail.2day.bt i gat ntng in my profile.imagine al of dm are 24.nairalandarz.dan dae do yahoo.yahoo. As for zain.dae are billing yes.stil people dae browse free.i fear naija pikins o
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by lancevader(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2009
I recievd such mail.2day.bt i gat ntng in my profile.imagine al of dm are 24.nairalandarz.dan dae do yahoo.yahoo. As for zain.dae are billing yes.stil people dae browse free.i fear naija pikins o
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
Sure, my zain still works, no trick was blocked. I'll still keep saying that. Anyway, pls report to messenger.
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2009
stancozy:

@honsule, did you see my email add under the "BCC" of one of those emails?

i didn't see any of ur email o
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by luckybest(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2009
Hello, many people are telling you here to send them some amount before they could release you code to browse for free, while you yourself can do it without anybody support. well if you want code for illegal browsing on your pc, please text me, but to let you know how sure i am, please log in to this site below,
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=luckybest
after sign up then text me your user name, I promise that i would give you 3 free site where you can download this browsing from, also 4free survey site that would pay you for your oppinin, all these are free of charge.
We are nigerians, will need to share things in love. Notice,,,, Please dont pay anybody for the useles thing they are caring
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by toluxa1(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2009
Fringi ko, deep freezer ni. Lol. Orisirisi!
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by soolari(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2009
Hmmmm.
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2009
Lol! Anyway, na skype dey rock now sha.
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by stancozy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2009
honsule:

i didn't see any of ur email o
[size=15pt]i was not the sender, its was the sender whose name is BLESSING, u grab now? undecided[/size]
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by soolari(m): 3:19am On Mar 19, 2009
So skype day do am az well has mig33
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by lancevader(m): 3:30am On Mar 19, 2009
Lol
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by mecuri(m): 3:55am On Mar 19, 2009
[size=14pt][center] NEW International Sim card for F-R-E-E BROWSING now available.

Hurry now while stock last ! [/center]
[/size]

[center]For further details call 08068609148 orĀ  visit our website: >> CLICK HERE <<[/center]
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by johnok(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2009
Dear friend. wonder will never end. I have discovered a site where i now send free text messages legally freeee.
I would not mind giving it out to as many that are intersted free but I cant blow it open just like that here.If you are interested go to text@certainearnings.com and take it nowwwwwwww
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 5:00am On Mar 25, 2009
The only powerful website that i know that deliver txt msg instantly and for free is: mjoy.com
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by tjosh(m): 5:49am On Mar 25, 2009
[red]Av gt fring bt dnt knw wat apn to run it wit. . Pls i need update abt fring na[/red]
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by sunnyman(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2009
Make free call with fring . Nor be that one suppose be the talk of the day here ?
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2009
sunnyman:

Make free call with fring . Nor be that one suppose be the talk of the day here ?

Then what suppose to be the talk of the day?
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Emeka72(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2009
Wil dis tin work 4 SAGM V56?
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Emeka72(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Emeka72(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Emeka72(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Ced8: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
Dont knw if its me,bt rite nw mjoy rily sucks, Whn i send a msg,a lil part of it gets snt wit a link 2 read d rest of it!!! WTF?
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by samuelk(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
click on the adverts when texting for free with mjoy
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by tobidaflava(m): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2009
Mjoy is ok but I don't like as it sends with adverts.
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2009
tobidaflava:

Mjoy is ok but I don't like as it sends with adverts.

that is where they are making their money bro
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by samuelk(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2009
d onli advert they place is their link,wat more do you want?
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Emeka72(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2009
mjoy is nice dey deliva instantly wit ur fone no
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Emeka72(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Emeka72(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2009
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by sunnyman(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2009
"Then what suppose to be the talk of the day? " you honsule's you nor day see mjoy matter ? And message when you recieve and some line any how any how talk's, abi nor be you start this thread of fring call ? You when suppose to day coordinate this place with concrete info, na im come day dull the place. chief honsule do well oh ! no dulling . Make he for nor lost. Noting do you sha i day see your hand work for almost all phone thread sha. but then make he nor be like say you day vex just take your place for the thread make you direct the subject.

(1) (2) (3)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 VS Gionee M5 / Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! / What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.