Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Request For Proposals For The Installation Of Cctv Camera And Supply With In ABJ - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Request For Proposals For The Installation Of Cctv Camera And Supply With In ABJ (1217 Views)

Forget PHCN, How To Get An Uninterrupted Power Supply With Just An MTN Simcard / Installation Of A 3.5kva Inverter And Its Corresponding Solar Panels / Generate And Enjoy 24/hrs Uninterrupted Power Supply With Solar And Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Proposals For The Installation Of Cctv Camera And Supply With In ABJ by mysyto(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2015
we are calling on interested bidder to submit their proposal on cctv camera installation and supply

email - adegboye.luqman@yahoo.com

note-- the camera will be installed in a school premises ( high school)

location--- abuja karu site

1 Like

Re: Request For Proposals For The Installation Of Cctv Camera And Supply With In ABJ by chrisblack: 3:02am On Jul 27, 2015
mysyto:
we are calling on interested bidder to submit their proposal on cctv camera installation and supply

email - adegboye.luqman@yahoo.com

note-- the camera will be installed in a school premises ( high school)

location--- abuja karu site
hope it is still open I have a lot of reference job as regards this field. In my kitty.I can send you an RFP if it is still open.thanks
Re: Request For Proposals For The Installation Of Cctv Camera And Supply With In ABJ by mysyto(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
chrisblack:
hope it is still open I have a lot of reference job as regards this field. In my kitty.I can send you an RFP if it is still open.thanks
yap you can it will be close by Friday this week
Re: Request For Proposals For The Installation Of Cctv Camera And Supply With In ABJ by fabulousmann(f): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=chrisblack post=36311045]hope it is still open I have a lot of reference job as regards this field. In my kitty.I can send you an RFP if it is still open.thanks[/quopte] do u train if yes where is or office

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wooden Hoverboard Made In Africa By A Carpenter / Create Email Account Without Phone Number Verification / Promotional Gifts Custom PVC USB Flash Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.