Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) (45028 Views)

Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Damalex4luv(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Though it's there problem, but one thing I noticed about Timaya on his istagram page is that most of the people he follows are females and also have never for once seen him liked a males photo on his istagram. You all should start following and see for yourself. The guy go like women die.
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by christinie(f): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
shobroy10:
u must be stupid for saying that. Is buried the first president in Nigerian
so you have a new name for Buhari? *Buried* indeed. Bwahahahaha.
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by millhouse: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Scammers everywhere
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Lisaflex(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
leGeExus:
And who is the johnny
U knw na
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Freddieyankee(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
In as much as I hate the word rape and strongly believe that any rapist should be punished. In that stance, I do av few question please....
Did timaya rape on ur way to work, by the road side, did he kidnap you, where you minding your business... I bet the answers are NO.
Na u carry yourself go him hotel if I'm not wrong.... You wan date musician na... Oya enjoy your 5 mins of fame
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Freddieyankee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
olatunji21:

Can't u read in-between the lines.. She was forcefully dis-Virgined, in her kind heart, she allowed him go on with the show because of his Kids... But the Rapist didn't stop dere, he threatened her life.. I beg it Timaya can't think of d US now

Please was it because of her kindness she find timaya go hotel or wherever the rape scene took place.... Make una use una head abeg... All of us knows this musicians are dogs, wetin d girl dey find
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by stonecoldcafe: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
I believe this is true. Let me tell you people something and please use your number 6 while at it.

[size=28pt]Number 1 if you doubt that is Timaya's voice just know his publicity guy abi manager has approved it by replying the girl and asking her why she recorded his client unlawfully. Dude shot himself right in the foot! [/size]

[b]Number 2 a lot of guys do this stuff and get away with it because they are in Nigeria where rape victims are allowed to lick their wounds. You need to be mindful when you go abroad and do stuff. They have very tough laws there and an allegation of r.ape can drag a man down. I dont care what this lady's intention was. I don't care whether she went to see Timaya or not. I don't care whether she was wearing pant or no pant. The moment she said 'STOP!' as tough as it might have been Timaya should have let it go. That's it. Hate me as much as you like. Reply me and cuss me out but it does not take away from what I've just said. I know its not easy to withdraw then but it take a real man to know what is at stake and walk away or ask the biatch to leave his room!

Listen to the very first video from Timaya. You can hear the lady purring. You can hear the lust in Timaya's voice. The poor boy was probably thinking 'f.uu.ck it! I cant withdraw!' and while i feel sorry for him the fact remains that is his weakness and his fault. The law will not take account of his weakness and in a sane society he will feel the full weight of the law.

Guys, i know it is hard but if at that point a lady says ''STOP!'' you must withdraw. If you continue, that is RA.PE. You may not believe its true. You may not like it but if you continue from that point, just know you have committed the act of ra.pe. If you know you cant withdraw or control yourself, then don't put yourself in a difficult situation. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by EdwardRandy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
adonbilivit:
I don't believe the lady. I can decide to open an account now and accuse wizkid of Duping me and I will make headlines. she has no fucking evidence. did Timaya apologize for raping her in the voice note ? I suspect Timaya dumped her after getting down with her.
.... God bless u.... Exactly what am thinking!!... believe women of these days at ur own risk!
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Frydae: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cheap black-mail, tell us anoda story! Onye agwu!
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by stonecoldcafe: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Freddieyankee:

Please was it because of her kindness she find timaya go hotel or wherever the rape scene took place.... Make una use una head abeg... All of us knows this musicians are dogs, wetin d girl dey find

Is that an excuse for rape? Even if she use her leg waka and she say no, you suppose drive am comot sharp sharp. Make una learn from this kain thing oh. Na the same thing a whole Bill Cosby do naim don damage that man so. undecided
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by shotster50(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is awkward....
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
shameless girls. All they now do is open their legs wide for these so called celebrities unperturbed about getting married to them or not.... so far he's a celebrity, he has money, who cares? lets fornicate and revel in it. Young ladies follow them too, una hear the consequences are many years away. Violate God's law and then lead others into violating it sets in motion a chain of events that'll comeback to hurt them. Not like the Timaya can sing, wack artists making wack songs for wack girls. Cute kid, i pray your parents realise later their lifestyle is not worth celebrating.

efemenaslectura:
grin grin
please tell me what is there to be ashamed of? Or are you just another hater grin

MrLouisVanGaal:

If not that i saw all those smiling faces, i would have asked if you were kidding me??

efemenaslectura:
yes. I ask again are you another hater. You seem not to be happy for those who are happy. Do you prefer to hear baby mama looses her child

MrLouisVanGaal:

God in heaven, a being more greater, more intellectual and certainly more morally upright than you created Man and woman and through his son Jesus brought man to the understanding of fornication, adultery and child bearing in marriage after they had lost meaning of it. That you sit and clap and cheer your celebrities to denigrate and insult God is worrisome considering you too don your shoes, buba and wrapper and geles to church every sunday or stay at some corner in your mosque every Friday. where's your conscience? left it on your sit in your church or mosque? ?

efemenaslectura:
Excuse you mr Louis. Every body cannot thin the same way you do. The same way I have no right to force my opinions and idiosyncracies on you is the same way you can't on me. Whatever you think is right is your prerogative. So you can't use your standard of right and wrong to judge others so spare me

MrLouisVanGaal:

yea...like you've never advised someone to stop doing something wrong. The fact is conscience tels us what is good and evil but because we want to stubbornly accept our ideologies or pretend not to care, we let it slide. A great man once said, evil will thrive if good men do nothing. Be the good man
Baby mamaism is unacceptable and regardless of what you choose to think is corruptible. Don't pray to have children sleeping with celebrities like this, when the chips are down and the celebrity fame and money goes, all their philandering will start yielding.... If she was even pregnant with the first child and he married her we for say see a serious man but this type of man, has them plenty everywhere

efemenaslectura:
So what? undecided
am I his God to sit down behind my screen and judge him

When i was preaching against his life style and how it shouldn't be celebrated, i was attacked left, right and center. Let's face it, having premarital sex is wrong and unacceptable. Now doing it, having children out of it and celebrating it on social media is the height of idiocy and moral decadence and it is a shame young girls who should be screaming down on these hoes who should be hiding in their rooms are clapping for them and cheering them on 'bravo sister. hope to be like you someday'. These artists are a disease, a menace to society, unworthy role models to even dogs. Now can you now defend this type of guy? Was i not right eventually that guys like this who can't settle with one lady, Fvck every other thing in skirt? And this is one is even a worse animal, he takes it by force!

Somebody actually said he hopes this doesn't destroy his legacy. Like WTF? He has a legacy? really? of half naked big booty women shaking their asss in his wack videos, singing songs filled with lewd lyrics, being banned by NBC all the time? or reaching out to the less privileged in the society, teaching the young ones good morals, churning out praise worthy songs. Nawa..many of una need to visit a neurosurgeon because praying to God for deliverance in such a case is useless. Life is not just about gbedu and having fun oo.

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:
. If Buhari had put checks on all this issues we won't be embarrass as a nation like this again.

may we be saved from the hands of the Dullard.
Hmmm...what has buhari's 2month rule got 2do with timaya raping somebody?
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by 3RNEST(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
wetin concern NL?
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by peawizzy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
There is a very real investment site that I would like you all to try, it's real. You can find out more about them... https://amerextrade.com/?ref=luvpea12
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by kandiikane(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
So he raped you and because of the kindness of your heart you did not go ahead with the case? But the kindness did not stop you from opening up an insta account to ridicule him? right!
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by beyoncausme: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
too bad...
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by imustsaymymindo: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
what happened to that Nicur gravity that had a beef with Timaya the other day?
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by xynerise: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
I BELIEVE HER. Timaya has sexually harassed someone I know.
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mscheewww
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by muscoliscious(f): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Which image?that of hatching kids like chicken
CR77:
cool
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:
. If Buhari had put checks on all this issues we won't be embarrass as a nation like this again.

may we be saved from the hands of the Dullard.
U get brain so? ? Fowlbrain
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Even if its true, d lady naa confirmed 1st class bimbo. Y didnt she report 2 d police now. She won cash in on a greasing on a star dick. ? she don enter 1chance grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by TolaniLuv: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
She's a Gold Digger. How can to maya rape a grown up woman like her? She even big pass timaya sef
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by wizzprince(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
like if I speak your mind guys and share if it is a lie ladies and let see who gets it most

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmmmm

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Though it's there problem, but one thing I noticed about Timaya on his istagram page is that most of the people he follows are females and also have never for once seen him liked a males photo on his istagram. You all should start following and see for yourself. The guy go like women die.
he is not gay to start admiring fellow men dude
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by nkyblast(f): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Some women re crazy,e come ur house come rape u?,wat biz do u ve wit him if not Sex,u gave ur self to him and after enjoying it u re now claiming dat he raped u,taahh shut up and get a life,useless girl.una don hear say America no dey use ear hear rape,once dem don f***k una brain finish una go say rape,idiot
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by wiseoneking: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
chaberry:
How is that our business?
is not your business until your wife, daughter, mother or who else is raped. Dont wait till then.
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by leGeExus(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lisaflex:

U knw na
;Dsee her mouth like....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan Signs Endorsement Deal With Ruff ā€˜nā€™ Tumble (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.