Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' (810 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' by LOVEGINO(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Enjoy!
Re: All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' by MKO4ever(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Waiting...............
Re: All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' by buzquet(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
The car na ghost?
Re: All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' by LOVEGINO(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Enjoy

Re: All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' by larrymoore(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have the same model
Re: All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' by mdbissalla(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
ok
Re: All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' by libertyfather(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
The one I order for comes with Nigeria green white green flag, I have to return it for them to remove it, it's not for PMB it's mine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) / Buhari Or Nigeria Does Not Owe Igbos Anything – Junaid Mohammed - Vascable / GEJ Ministers Write Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.