Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? (1131 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati / Bombshell!!!!! What Nuhu Ribadu Said About Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jonathan Goodluck was tagged clueless. He surrounded himself with the best and capable hands he could find. This is a rundown of some of the capable hands and their current positions after government. Diezani Allison Maduekwe: Former Petroleum Minister ---now---President of OPEC. Akin Adesina: Former Agriculture Minister ---now--- President of the African Development Bank. Arunma Otteh: Former Director General SEC --- now---Vice President and Treasurer of the World Bank. It is not a coincidence that they have been appointed or voted into this positions. I am waiting to hear Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's new appointment. Not all were saints, some were certainly corrupt but some were brilliant minds who worked assiduously for this country. He left Obama and his double speak and went to Putin. Putin went as far as instructing a Russian bank to lend us the money for arms purchases. Buhari needs to swallow his pride and call Jonathan for advice. He was not the best president but he was better than all those that preceded him. Buhari will NOT make any headway in this war against Boko haram. The only idea he thought he could bring in was moving the command and control of the military to Borno State. Totally unnecessary. In this age of internet, fibreoptics and broadband, advanced telecommunications, satelites and drones your military command does NOT have to move to an Area of Operations. Afterall an aircraft carrier (as formidable as an entire army battalion ) can anchor in the atlantic ocean and lay siege to a country. America did not move its Pentagon Command and Control to Iraq and Afghanistan. All the years of criticizing Jonathan, that was the only strategy he could think of. The trips to Chad and Cameroun are in continuance of what Jonathan had already started. I remember the furore over the plane found with millions of dollars going to buy arms from the black market in South Africa. They said it was corruption and embezzlement. This man was making the most of a crazy situation but he was called all sorts of names.Now Buhari has got the first taste of an international diplomatic upper cut. Since he announced that the G8 said he should bring his shopping list, this is almost 2 months. No new military pacts, alliances or training packages have been announced. I weep for Nigeria. The next 4 years are going to be filled with perpetual backward motion. By: Mike Odeholonta

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by Proffdada: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
proffdada is typing....
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by Zakkyoz: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
i will not even waste my time reading clueless post.

2 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by bola4dprec(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Zakkyoz:
seconded

3 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by oduastates: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Zakkyoz:
Lol

1 Like

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by bymigokeph: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
time is a healer and revealer of truth

2 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by dustmalik: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
bola4dprec:
seconded
Thirded

2 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by Princecalm(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
medicine after death.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Everything.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by funlord(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin Abeg who get red oil? Op? Anybody?
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by Gh0stFreak: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
op very nice write-up,don't mind the j@njaweeds above me they are always pained anytime someone tells them the truth.

2 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by Gh0stFreak: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Zakkyoz:
then you should've ignored the thread as soon as you saw the headline.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by ndcide(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
@op, made very strong points but I still insist that the issue of bokoharam will end because it's a Nigerian thing. The brains behind it are presently looking for a less dramatic way to end it. One thing they are afraid of is that, some persons have made up their minds to look into this bokoharam issue, anytime it ends.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by sammyj: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
GEJ lacks idea and ability to differentiate between stealing and corruption. That's all !!! shocked cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
I hear there is an official photographer to the President, yet no official economic adviser? I leave you to make your own conclusions…

1 Like

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
bola4dprec:
seconded
.If you’re going to the USA, there are two questions you should prepare for.Boko Haram and Niger Delta..he was asked both, he failed both.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
ndcide:
@op, made very strong points but I still insist that the issue of bokoharam will end because it's a Nigerian thing. The brains behind it are presently looking for a less dramatic way to end it. One thing they are afraid of is that, some persons have made up their minds to look into this bokoharam issue, anytime it ends.
GMB said chibok girls were kidnapped from their hotel room.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ lacks idea and ability to differentiate between stealing and corruption. That's all !!! shocked cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Same trip..
GMB calls his party ANPC
GMB says his is not in command of his memory
GMB divides Nigeria into 5 & 97%
Why not stay back home?

2 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
GEJ built libraries in FGGC Umuahia & Owerri

If GMB likes let him #NoWorkFor5%, Our girls will still go to school and become World Bank VP.

3 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
: What informed the delay in appointing cabinet for this administration?
APC Wailing Wailer: Jonathan is not coming back. Deal with it!
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
GEJ built 9 Universities in North,

If GMB likes let him not build a crèche in SE, IMO will still have highest JAMB enrollment
#NoWorkFor5%

1 Like

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
GEJ came and completed Egbema/Alaoji power stations,
If GMB likes let him demolish them, Nnewi will still produce cars #NoWorkFor5%

3 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
The SE has been very familiar with Marginalisation so GMB is not introducing anything new.

It won't stop Anambra from leading in SSCE.

4 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Zakkyoz:

Your post suggests you have read it already.

1 Like

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by sammyj: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
... grin grin
saint047:
Same trip..
GMB calls his party ANPC
GMB says his is not in command of his memory
GMB divides Nigeria into 5 & 97%
Why not stay back home?
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by hinwazaka: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jonathan was and is in no way clueless. A president is as good as his team. What we had with the Jonathan administration was perhaps the best team ever put together in an African government. From top to bottom excluding a few were brilliant technocrats. The problem is that due to the insurmountable problems that plague our nation, we have been unable to come up with a good yardstick for brilliant governance. We all believe that the president does everything and so all credit and blame is credited to him. While in fact a President's performance is the sum total of all the branches of government. I would recommend using two indices for scoring a government.
1. Human capital index(HDI)
2. Purchasing power parity
Both of this indices showed a favourable improvement in governance in the last 4years. Anyone who believes the last 4years were a flop need ride a time machine back to 2010 and spot the clear difference. GEJ was a success, period.

3 Likes

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by hinwazaka: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
Jonathan was and is in no way clueless. A president is as good as his team. What we had with the Jonathan administration was perhaps the best team ever put together in an African government. From top to bottom excluding a few were brilliant technocrats. The problem is that due to the insurmountable problems that plague our nation, we have been unable to come up with a good yardstick for brilliant governance. We all believe that the president does everything and so all credit and blame is credited to him. While in fact a President's performance is the sum total of all the branches of government. I would recommend using two indices for scoring a government.
1. Human Development index(HDI)
2. Purchasing power parity
Both of this indices showed a favourable improvement in governance in the last 4years. Anyone who believes the last 4years were a flop need ride a time machine back to 2010 and spot the clear difference. GEJ was a success, period.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by bola4dprec(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
saint047:
.If you’re going to the USA, there are two questions you should prepare for.Boko Haram and Niger Delta..he was asked both, he failed both.
inferiority complex is one of major problem facing Nigerian I hate advance slavery must we approach US for assistance? I hate Africans
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rome was not built in a day, Formal president Goodluck Jonathan started building Nigeria but they prefer one with the magic wand. One with the magic wand already says he doesn't have it. And did we hear that the comatose Kano -Port Harcourt rail line is back to life? And so many other achievements... Again we say Goodluck Jonathan - Legend. Go check out the history of polio in Nigeria and you will understand how significant this achievement is.

1 Like

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
GMB bemoaned the effect of Leahy's Law in his Speech and got US angry by so doing. Back home, he is saying he didn't know when he read it.
Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
This same man said West Germany. This same man said ANPC. Today, He doesn't know when he read his own speech on Leahy's law.
Wetin remain?

1 Like

Re: What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? by saint047(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is the first time a President will embark on such a crucial visit to US and return with a baggage of gaffes, polarization and insults

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Yusuf Will Not Become An Army General – PMB Explains / Breaking News / Senate C’ttee Queries DSS Over Interference In Rivers Election Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.