Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (41458 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by remsonik(f): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Trouble dey sleep......yanga go wake am oh timaya.......As you dey make mouth reach dey lay girls upandan na Atlanta chick wan finish you

Opolo eye no be open eyes

You doñ chop bone e don hook ur throat

Wriggle yourself out of the mess
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
where did he raped her?
in her apartment--->how did he get there?

in his apartment--->how did she get there?

in a hotel--->which rope dragged her there?

who am i even asking self...mtcheeew!
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by OCHOdee(f): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Babalawo power oooo, mammy water power... you all know the rest grin

Who is the victim in this allegations

But then, there's "UKWU" undecided
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
This artists and their fake lifestyle...showing sexy ladies and then falling for this birch wey her head resemble Mango.

Is ds d "sexy ladies" he was singing about? Rubbish!

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

...TRUSS ME...I DRIVE £28,000(cash)RANGE ROVER SPOT HEAR IN LONDON & NIGERIAN WOMEN FLOCK THEMSEF OVER ME LIKE BEES....BUT WHEN THEY SEE U WALKIN ON THE ROAD, THEY IGNORE U.. EVERYTIME NIGERIAN CELEBRITYSCME TO LONDON, WE ALL WAYS ENTERTAIN THEM WIT WHITE WOMENS AND ADVISE THEM TO STAY THE F***K AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN COZ THEY WILL REDUCE YOR CREDIBILITY!! (REAL TALK) angry
LOLZ,

TRUE TALK,

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by M4gunners: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chaii dis Lady wants to scatter Timaya career oh.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by shamecurls(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
So, Olosho`s now file for bleeping Change is truly here....

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
knightsTempler:

Bîtches trying cash in just b'cuz you fûck a nigga fame and wad, Smdh!!! How 'bout you ratchet bîtches go get some job and leave a fellow bro alone.

That's how one hôe wanna accuse me of rapè just b'cuz she couldn't get what she want from me, i dared her to go fûck off my sight, i don't give a rat asś if she go file a report with da cop.
BROS!! YOUR OWN BETTER OHH.

MY CASE, THE USELESS WOMAN ACCUSE ME OF RAPE,

POLICE BARB ME, I HAVE TO PAY A LOT OF MONEY..

AND THE STVPID EEDIOT CAME BACK BEGGING ME angry

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Showing us a complimentary card of a detective means nothing.

She should go to hell

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:

You Should be thoroughly ashamed as a woman, of writing this nonsense and ignoring the fact that he allegedly forcefully penetrated her.
In any civilized society, that is called rape.

It is stu.pid women like you that make soo many rape victims ashamed to speak up and seek justice.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

DID YOU THINK ALL RAPE CASE ARE REAL!!

MANY ARE SCAMMERS JUST TO GET MONEY.

SO CLOSE THAT MOUTH OF YOURS

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by plaetton: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
She will so lose, the hotel guards are witnesses and she is a fool because when you go to meet a man in a HOTEL ROOM, is it for deliverance or to market gala? I hate it when hoes want to use the 'rape' card against an innocent man. She better be careful or else what happened to that idiot in London will definitely come back to her, let Timaya also counterfile alleged blackmail.

Ignorant mo.rons like you sicken me. Going to a hotel to meet someone is definitely not a licence for forceful sex.
You animals are lucky that you live in jungles, otherwise your black asxes would probably be in jail for rape or other sexual offences.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Mudley313: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
gboss4sure:
Showing us a complimentary card of a detective means nothing

I started to wonder how pictures of complimentary card come turn to evidence of case filed...na wah sha
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by plaetton: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

DID YOU THINK ALL RAPE CASE ARE REAL!!

MANY ARE SCAMMERS JUST TO GET MONEY.

SO CLOSE THAT MOUTH OF YOURS
Oh gosh! I cant believe there are so many beasts masquerading as humans in Nigeria.
Lets hope that your dear sister or dear daughter does not get raped by beasts like you.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:

Oh gosh! I cant believe there are so many beasts masquerading as humans in Nigeria.
Lets hope that your dear sister or dear daughter does not get raped by beasts like you.

AND YOU THINK YOU JUST MAKE SENSE undecided
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by ManTiger(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is a big set up and funk up.

Timaya, if you wan follow woman, follow pretty woman not all this pancaked face woman.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
congratulations!!! you just won the award of the most sensible person on this thread.

timaya is the star,like you said , he's the one who has tarnished his image and should be blamed, not the girl. but then again this girl could be right about this rape allegation. Obviously she isn't a broke girl that could've easily slept with him for money, I mean she has evidence to proof it, she also has the audio recording of him begging her after the deed was done. this is also not the first time timaya is being accused of rape.My brother's friend dated a girl in PH ( timaya lived in PH then) who said timaya tried raping her in her university days 4yrs ago. He tore her clothes but she was able to run out just in time.

what I'm saying is that instead of just labelling the girl "gold digger" , we should be open to the fact she could be the actual victim here.
Deejavuu:
It's strange how everyone is blaming the girl and not timaya.. Timaya is the one that has a name and label to protect. As a celebrity you should be a step ahead of his so called fans. Because it's clear this lady will do anything to bring him down. See what a few minutes of "konji" is causing him.

I hope it ends well for him and doesn't turn into something bigger than he can handle.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Y'all just dashing names to this sisi,can't timaya really rape her? undecided

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by KingKuntaVart: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahaha.... i swear timaya raped her.....
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
are you alright? didn't you read the part where he acknowledged having sex with her?
VIPERVENOM:
birch is a bluff. wat evidence is she talking about? was she tested if she had timaya's dna in her? if no then dat case is as good as dead

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Neplusultra(f): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Timaya threw the shampoo and went for d real poo grin tongue
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by nkyblast(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wat is wrong with ds woman,if a child of 15is talking of bn raped,u woman of 39 is talking of bng raped, pls bury ur head in shame,na wetin,whom I blame see if not timaya wey no get sense,na everywhere dem dey put prick,see wahala na.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:

Ignorant mo.rons like you sicken me. Going to a hotel to meet someone is definitely not a licence for forceful sex.
You animals are lucky that you live in jungles, otherwise your black asxes would probably be in jail for rape or other sexual offences.

You reason like the monkey in your profile picture, why did she carry a camera along, for filiming her 'rape'? and if she didnt carry a camera, why hasn't she denied it? Yabaleft patient like you trying to form smart.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
GOD bless your parents for raising a sensible girl. common sense is rarer than gold these days. A girl in PH about 4 yes ago said timaya tried raping her. he tore her closes but she manages to escape in time. so theres every possibility of him raping this girl here.
Camby:
Y'all just dashing names to this sisi,can't timaya really rape her? undecided

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by KingKuntaVart: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:
where did he raped her?
in her apartment--->how did he get there?

in his apartment--->how did she get there?

in a hotel--->which rope dragged her there?

who am i even asking self...mtcheeew!
the fact timaya is a Nigerian makes me believe the lady... he thinks the fact his a celeb so he cant control his manhood... he had to fly to Atlanta to rape a girl and then run from his show.....
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Deejavuu(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
trapQ:
congratulations!!! you just won the award of the most sensible person on this thread.

timaya is the star,like you said , he's the one who has tarnished his image and should be blamed, not the girl. but then again this girl could be right about this rape allegation. Obviously she isn't a broke girl that could've easily slept with him for money, I mean she has evidence to proof it, she also has the audio recording of him begging her after the deed was done. this is also not the first time timaya is being accused of rape.My brother's friend dated a girl in PH ( timaya lived in PH then) who said timaya tried raping her in her university days 4yrs ago. He tore her clothes but she was able to run out just in time.

what I'm saying is that instead of just labelling the girl "gold digger" , we should be open to the fact she could be the actual victim here.

Lool. Thanks. Exactly just because it's Timaya involved or what, Rape is rape!!.

It's typical of Nigerians to label all ladies "gold digger".. They don't care to know or hear the lady's side of the story ... It's worse off on Nairaland..

Dude will be scared of going to America. They do shiits in Nigeria and sweep it under the carpet. He just got served... He will be wiser next time

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by rabex(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
safarigirl:
If America wasn't a country filled with the most eediotic feminist laws, don't know how someone can just file a rap-e case months after the rape happened.

What does shee hope to achieve by that? And as long as Timaya stays away from US, she can file whatever, ain't nobody gonna be wasting American tax payers money to hunt down the alleged r-apist of a careless black woman

have u ever been raped bfore?
I guess not and I pray u dont..
but u shld just let d justice department take care of it...and stop taking sides..
remember u weren't there.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by XuteSleeks(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
sweatlana:
What if he actually raped this girl?

I'm not taking sides with him but its clear she had it all mapped out.
He should he punished, yes but I think he's been punished enough especially by his wife who must've heard.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
wrong prayer!!!

may GOD continue to protect us from RAPISTS IN JESUS NAME.
mrborntodoit:
Bad news for Timaya !

May God continue to protect us from Career Killers in Jesus name

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by nkyblast(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na ur hand rape start cos u dey US u wan use rape scatter person career Abi u look am like bill cobby
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by MrCork: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
...TYPIKAL BLACK WOMAN...TYPIKAL NIGERIAN WOMAN......ONES U START F**KIN & U DESIDE TO IGNORE THEM & MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHICK.......THEY BLACK MAILIN YOU... I LIE? undecided

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by ebam(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
They call him Timaya, whether it is rape court decide.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
this girl isn't foolish. She isn't a basic low self esteem girl like the average female Nigerian. she was raped. And she has evidence, this girl isn't broke mind you, she lives in ATL and the bills are crazy. timaya is the foolish one for lacking self control. besides another rape case was alleged against him 4years ago but it wasn't in the media because it wasn't filed for.
mascot87:
Useless girl seeking fame through the back door. Timaya, na u I blame. When u don get wife & children u still dey sleep with all this useless irrelevant girls about. Now she wan dey use u dey shine. Foolish girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma's Moustache (Photos) / Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu