Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally (28228 Views)

100% Herbal Cosmetics, Treat All Blemishes And Protect Your Flawless Glamour! / Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin / For Whiter And Glowing Skin N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
favprec12:
I've been calling your number and couldn't reach you and also whatsapp messages aren't delivering. Kindly reply me as soon as you receive my message. I reside in Oluyole and need to buy some ingredients today. Thanks

good afternoon madam. Are you the one I am chatting with now ma?

1 Like

Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by favprec12(f): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzhoneey:

yes
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by fadekemitoyin: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap
Re: DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally by Mistyice(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2016
mizzhoneey:

Please how much is the citric acid? and do you have malic acid and phosphoric acid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Transformation / Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant / Beautiful Nigerian Female Head Tie /head Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.