Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back (37402 Views)

People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / Staying In Vogue With Camel Coat / To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by ceo247frolic(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/--qmyfUMW4Y0/VbPNQCvft7I/AAAAAAAABis/ntH5hF7mEBk/s1600/%25E2%2598%2585%25E2%259C%2598%25E2%2599%259A%25E2%2598%2585Alaye_Mi%25E2%2598%2585%25E2%259C%2598%25E2%2599%259A%25E2%2598%2585_124782.jpeg[/img]

What a lovely way to show your love for your country......

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-man-tattoos-nigeria-coat-of-arms.html

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
courtesy of Joblessness and unemployment

somebody should remind buhari about his 2million jobs creation

depressed nigerians are going insane

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Vanpascore(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good Nigerian
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
okay, but this is too much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice patriotism

Sorry I won't go to that extent for my dear country, my good characters should be enough

Don't be suprised that he might be a yahoo boy grin

20 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Cutehector(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kolomental krase

2 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
that's patriotism.
he deserves a ministerial slot...gringringringringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by djakinwande(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
H
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by izuch(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Monkey, what has he done for his country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:
courtesy of Joblessness and unemployment

somebody should remain buhari about his 2million jobs creation

nigerians are going insane
no problem he would be reminded
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
SirEskay:

no problem he would be reminded

u guys better be fast

b4 baba go slow

slows everything down

because d way buhari is going down per day he might discover oil

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by ORACLE1975(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
my guy I hail ooooo
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Ojestas(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dafuq!! patriot?? Hell no!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by mecuzee(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Patriotism!
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by butanepro(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
He's for change
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Mogidi: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
What a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by UnknownT: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
he needs to be walking without shirt for us to notice him. If he is based in Nigeria, he should be wary of overzealous security personnels cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by loadedmax(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Him own share of the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Schneirderlin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Well done undecided
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by naija2dabone(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
HARD TRUTH 2: THIS IS HOW FAR WE HAVE COME, HENCE DON'T ALLOW YOUR QUEST FOR POWER BRING DOWN THE HOUSE YOU WILL LIVE IN TOMORROW.

Olutoyosi Omotoso Wrote.....

Few years back, In the heat of our politicking, some opposition politicians in APC (one of them is a Governor now) were sending false information to the international community about the Nigerian army.

They sent videos of Boko Haram members wearing army uniforms and beheading innocent civilians and the they claimed they were members of the Nigeria armed forces killing innocent civilians. They sent some to amnesty international, thinking they were fighting Jonathan.

Some youths in Yobe beheaded an innocent operative of DSS while those of Bornu were wearing t-shirts with inscriptions like "I love Boko haram". They refused to support the military, they were supporting their brothers. The northern elites weren't left out as they openly and covertly gave support to boko haram thinking it will further their desire to take back the presidency.

Jonathan was confused but tried to be calm.

The Bornu elders brought all sort of charges against the military and Ihejirika while they were shielding boko haram and in fact a leading northern leader once said killing boko haram fighters was injustice to the North.

Petitions fell upon petitions at Amnesty international from the Northern elements. To them, they were doing politics. Jonathan must go and it doesn't matter how we do it, power must just return to the North.

Our military was accused of human rights abuses by Amnesty International while boko haram continues to unleash terror. The military lost credibility and some of our army chiefs were threatened with prosecutions of war crime while no one asks Shekau why he is killing.

United States and her allies were compelled by a particular Leahy law not to sell sophisticated weapons to militaries with human rights abuse tags like the current Nigerian army.
All efforts by the Jonathan administration to lobby US and UK governments to sell weapons to Nigerian military fell on deaf ears while boko haram continued its killing spree in the face of our poorly armed military.

And Jonathan looked eastwards after the south African mess (also courtesy opposition politicians) and found help in China, Parkistan and Russia. But time was against him. The elections are close, the deed is done. The clueless, weak and corrupt tag stuck on him. He was labelled a failure for not being able to protect his citizens. That's politics.

He got the weapons, shifted elections by six weeks amidst all sort of mischievous allegations and the military found its rhythm and in six weeks, boko haram fell and it's armies were chased tail in legs out of sambisa forest.

And he lost the elections despite that.

Now, those who destroyed the Nigerian military in the name of politics have taken over the government. Boko haram is back in full force and those who promised to lead from the front are no where to be found.

Boko haram have been able to regroup and now controls five local governments again and our press who were very active in spreading boko haram gospel back then are suddenly quiet. It was all about Jonathan before now.

The citizens now watch helplessly as the killings continue and those who have the courage to ask questions are labelled as unpatriotic by the idol worshippers who worship men like gods.
The APC led government delegation was in America but to the surprise of some, America bluntly refused to go into arms deal with Nigeria. Those who blackmailed the Nigerian army and accused them of human rights abuses are now the ones begging US to sell arms to them.

And like I wrote yesterday that "Those who intend to live in glass houses should not throw stones while they are still living in mud houses because karma is a bitch, she respects no one"!

~ Adb Festus (1872)

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by xender(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
unemployment undecided
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by dammytosh: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
I pray we change the COAT of ARM.

to erase that thing go sweet me. grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
WHY WILL I PERMANENTLY PUT A TATTOO OF A COUNTRY RUINED BY AWUSA & YELLOW BARS ON MY BODY ??

I will rather get a dick tattoo all over my body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Caseless: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'm proud of the guy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by JBismarck(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
I hate tattoo but I could do this for Nigeria. My blood is green.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Miracle4Sure: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Choiii.......say wetin nah......Na hin choice sha
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by LMAyedun(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Disgusting!
Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Teejayphillip(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Omo naija rere... He is proud of his country...

Thumbs up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Man is patriotic. But when Man's skin starts sagging, Man will call on God for help.

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by larrymoore(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Well, even if FG did not recognize u, nairaland do. Twale!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Does this make him a Patriot in anyway?

No matter what you draw, tattoos aren't good for you, ask those who've done it before

If God wanted you to have designs all over, he would have created you a butterfly, or a zebra, instead, he designed your brain and made you a man

#TeamNatural
#TeamGratefulToGod

Oya check my signature and apply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.