Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy (2917 Views)

UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore / Correction: Clarifying The Content Of The New JAMB Modalities For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by ajahexcel(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
JAMB New Policy is being adopted by Nigerian Universities already,

Here is a list of top universities that have yielded to this JAMB new Policy.

UNILAG

Unizik

UI

UNN

FUTO

RSUST
Source:
Nigerian University Scholarships
https://plus.google.com/+NUSAlerts/posts/TrWGQaX5FtA
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by ajahexcel(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Note UNN Post UTME is out
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by mecuzee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okies
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Idiataqueen(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bros lalasticlala pls send dis to fp
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Phuck... Why futo naaa.

Aint able to check my eligible cos i got no e mail and my g mail aint logging in..

Abeg who cares to help?
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by simdam500(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
krattoss: Phuck... Why futo naaa.

Aint able to check my eligible cos i got no e mail and my g mail aint logging in..

Abeg who cares to help?

Help What would it take u to register another email address for the sake of your education?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
simdam500:

Help What would it take u to register another email address for the sake of your education?
circumstances beyond my comprehension.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Doughyeenbae(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
krattoss:
Phuck... Why futo naaa.

Abeg who cares to help?
Eligibility

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by simdam500(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
krattoss: circumstances beyond my comprehension.

I know man, everyone was/is/were once in that shoe. But u know u need an email right now to check your status...

So improvise sharp sharp cheesy
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
simdam500:

I know man, everyone was/is/were once in that shoe. But u know u need an email right now to check your status...

So improvise sharp sharp cheesy
ok i will get when i buy new sim, for safety reasons
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Eligibility
yeap
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by ajahexcel(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
krattoss:
ok i will get when i buy new sim, for safety reasons

creating an email shouldnt be a problem dear
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Omololu007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
ajahexcel:
JAMB New Policy is being adopted by Nigerian Universities already,

Here is a list of top universities that have yielded to this JAMB new Policy.

UNILAG

Unizik

UI

UNN

FUTO

RSUST
Source:
Nigerian University Scholarships
https://plus.google.com/+NUSAlerts/posts/TrWGQaX5FtA
wetin b d new policy undecided
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by kendo101: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
krattoss:
Phuck... Why futo naaa.

Abeg who cares to help?

Simply create a new email address and sign up with it.

Try n sharpen up, FUTO I know is for very sharp brains.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Buho(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
krattoss:
Phuck... Why futo naaa.

Abeg who cares to help?
are you from okrika

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Princecalm(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dis-heartening enough more universities will add to the list.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Survivor33(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
I am a uniben aspirant. I do I check for my eligibility??
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Bummer
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2015
kendo101:

Simply create a new email address and sign up with it.

Try n sharpen up, FUTO I know is for very sharp brains.
did that last night..

Still showing me ;the response parermeter is missing click on the capcha below; when i wanted to login to futo email comfimation portal.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Buho:
are you from okrika
nope..
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by explorer250(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Bendata: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Mhm
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2015
#TeamFUTA... Thank God FUTA no adopt that nansense
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by MisterLongman(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Even RSUST follow
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by kendo101: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
krattoss:
did that last night..

Still showing me ;the response parermeter is missing click on the capcha below; when i wanted to login to futo email comfimation portal.

When signing in, there is this number written in a picture. Write that number is the space provided for it, then click sign -in
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Peaches90(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
At college bound consults, we provide university placement opportunities to individuals seeking admission into colleges and universities here in the U.S for their undergraduate and postgraduate courses. We help students get scholarship opportunities and with SEVIS fee payment.

We take care of all the processing needs and ensure our students enjoy stress-free application and placement into their desired institution in the United States. We have partnered with several U.S universities and as such, we've been able to help many Nigerians achieve their dreams of getting their education in the United States.
Kindly visit our website http://www.collegeboundconsults.com/ for more information about our services.

Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Emmanuel125(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

Eligibility
login in with ur gmail.. Use a different password from ur normal gmail account. Use upper nd lower case letter
Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy by Doughyeenbae(f): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Emmanuel125:
login in with ur gmail.. Use a different password from ur normal gmail account. Use upper nd lower case letter

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Private Schools In Rwanda Close Down As Public Schools Become Attractive / First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... / He Used Nigerian Jiu Jutsu Martial Arts On A Wild Bear, And This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.