Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police (17546 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
[b]Kaduna State Government has procured 77 Hilux vehicles to assist the police in maintaining law and order in the state.

Governor Nasiru El-Rufa’i, who disclosed this during a working visit to the Police Command Headquarters in Kaduna, also pledged to provide 50 motorcycles to the command.

The governor said the gesture was in appreciation of the tremendous work of the police in securing lives and property in the state.

“The police are the first line of defence and I thought it wise to come here first and thank you and to also encourage you.

“Also to know the challenges you are facing so that within the resources of the state government, we can do our best to provide you with the tools and equipment necessary for your job.

“The vehicles are already being procured as we speak and the motorcycles will follow by God’s grace,” he said.

El-Rufa’i charged the police to work harder, be honest and maintain good reputation in order to earn the respect of most Nigerians who view them in bad light.

“Our job as government is to see that we provide you with the tools and the environment to work.

“I am very proud with the performance of the Nigeria Police, Kaduna State Command. My government will support the security agencies very strongly as they are doing great job here in Kaduna.”

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the governor also visited the police Criminal Investigation Department where he promised to pay fines of those on remand for minor offences.

Responding, the Police Commissioner, Mr. Umar Shehu, appreciated the government’s gesture and assured him that they would continue to do their best in providing adequate security in the state.

Shehu said the visit was historic as it was the first time any serving governor had visited the command to be acquainted with its challenges.[/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/kaduna-provides-77-patrol-vehicles-50-motorcycles-to-police/

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by INTROVERT(f): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
okay

it's also important to improve their pay significantly..... not after they will be doing illegal arrests to buy 'fuel' for the patrol vehicle.

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
US no gree sell arms give una

una wan use motorcycle and vehicle

continue

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by SaiBuharii: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kaduna state is lucky to have this man as their governor. He will probably be one of the best things that will happen to a Nigerian state.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by veekid(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
term this one goodnews if u no provide for dem police; na thief u wan provide for?

next news abeg

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Work has started.
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Mogidi: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Most state governments do this, this is not news.
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Drhenrysaint(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lol. This one na news
Let's not deceive ourself.

I guess we knw which group he bought it for !!!.

Dr. Saint
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:
After beating a pregnant woman to stupor

They're still giving mobiles

those automobiles will be seized by Boko haram within 2 weeks

APC always chasing shadows

wen our immediate problem is on our necks

As much as I hate the Police force, you can't throw both the baby and the bath water away.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Chebs212(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ least he will get 1million for one. Chei dere s money in politics

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by freedom96: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
That's my guy
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Realgana(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Smally is working,Wailers are wailing
But abeg which day the guy go add at least one inch for him height na?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Sheenor: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
kajere is working...........lol
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by shine96: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kudos to our change Governor. I de hail
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Optional2(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by freedom96: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:

fool
@colored,when a wailing wailer has no means to criticize grin....so because they've beaten a woman to stupor we should not arm our security personnel abi?Is senator Leahy your farther? angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dem try wella but e no concern me
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by freedom96: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Dem try wella but e no concern me
fool 2
I thought u said el-rufa'i is silly?
I pray them ban u once again.
Bloody terrorist,u re not concerned with Nigerian development huh? undecided

Modified;Can u just imagine how ungrateful this ECOterrorist troll can be?She grew up in kd,not even shy to say it out,but nothing concern her with its development.U are asking me wat kaduna is contributing,may be u shud ask ur old man what took him there that u were even born n bred there.
Learn to appreciate things!

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by passionate88: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Arm the military... Fight boko haram
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by hadizasaf: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

1 Share

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
I love this man for his generousity.
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by andass(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:

our immediate problem now as a nation is INSECURITY...
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by kennyman2000(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kudos... Also, try and get an anti human rights abuse sensory device for them..

Check signature for ur customised wristbands..
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by stevenity(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by lonelydora: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
As long as its Nigerian Police, I give those vehicles just 2 months and it will no longer be road worthy.

Anyway kudos to the governor.
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin

FP Ope ooooh
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Ahmadabd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
space 4 sale

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by joystickextendr: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
okay
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by hoseamatoh(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:

~

When would some people stop being cry babies?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
freedom96:
fool 2
I thought u said el-rufa'i is silly?
I pray them ban u once again.
Bloody terrorist,u re not concerned with Nigerian development huh? undecided
What is Kaduna contributing to Nigeria that I'd be bothered. That ghost town. Gerrout from here
Re: Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police by ifeelgood: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
My gov is preparing for protesters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Groups Engage In Gun Battle Ahead Of Youth Election In Bayelsa State. Photos / Dominic Joshua: SFU Secures Interim Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Worth N15m / Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.