Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Adams Oshomhole Increases C Of O With Over 500% - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adams Oshomhole Increases C Of O With Over 500% (1592 Views)

A Blk Of 3 Bedroom Flat At Community Road Akoka For 16m Net With C Of O with pic / A Plot Of Land @ Femab Estate, Lekki C Of O (with Picture Descriptn) / 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Akute For 4.5m In A Good Location C Of O With Pic. Tile P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshomhole Increases C Of O With Over 500% by prince0(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2009
Comrade Adams Oshomhole has increased the processing of C of O with over 500% claiming the state need to generate fund to manage its affairs.

Edo state is a state that have suffered bad leadership over the years with looting, stealing of state treasury. The people are very poor, many youths have flee the town to europe for greener pastures due to the high level of poverty in the state.

The price to process a C of O is more expensive that some lands itself.
the question now is, does he not want civil servants to build their houses? or he wants the state not to develop?

Is he really the messiah for Edo State?

Look at a sample of the increment below:

100x100 land
former feeĀ  N992, 030.00
New fee N10M

Is it not too much?

What is your take on this?
Re: Adams Oshomhole Increases C Of O With Over 500% by brownbonno(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
prince0:

Comrade Adams Oshomhole has increased the processing of C of O with over 500% claiming the state need to generate fund to manage its affairs.

Edo state is a state that have suffered bad leadership over the years with looting, stealing of state treasury. The people are very poor, many youths have flee the town to europe for greener pastures due to the high level of poverty in the state.

The price to process a C of O is more expensive that some lands itself.
the question now is, does he not want civil servants to build their houses? or he wants the state not to develop?

Is he really the messiah for Edo State?

Look at a sample of the increment below:

100x100 land
former fee N992, 030.00
New fee N10M

Is it not too much?

What is your take on this?

Please source of your information.
Re: Adams Oshomhole Increases C Of O With Over 500% by prince0(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
I got the information from the circular that was given in the ministry of land, surveys and housing. I have a good rapport with the ministry. If not that i don't have access to a scanner i would have put it up here.

The governor was on air this morning he said that the state needs money to perform hence the increment.

Well, we are waiting and watching how he will raise the money from a state that is a civil service state.
Re: Adams Oshomhole Increases C Of O With Over 500% by 007nigeria: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2013
Hi princeo, i need information on the price of c of o for farmland in edo state. You can text the details to me on 08035688185, brandexcel@gmail.com
Re: Adams Oshomhole Increases C Of O With Over 500% by segcymoor(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
But I find it difficult to believe is it not 10m I see here for 2 plots

I think this must be a big joke

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Apartment For Rent At Etim Inyang Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos / >>>3 Bedroom 3.5 Bth Lekki with BQ Furnished Sublet Make an offer!!!!!!!!!!<<<&lt / ........................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.