Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ (477 Views)

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ by holla0404(f): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile~Romans1:16
So many of us can talk to several people for several hours. So many of us can address a large crowd in all kinds of meetings, seminars, conference and so on. But when it comes to telling people about the gospel of JESUS CHRIST, we become shy and filled with fear of being mocked or being rejected. But the candid truth is that JESUS, our perfect example was mocked and rejected, so if JESUS could be mocked, then we cannot escape the mockery too. As JESUS was mocked, HE despised it, and looked unto the glory ahead(Hebrews12:2), instead of the mockery around.
It is the Holy Ghost that actually instill boldness into us to be able to speak the gospel to anyone, anywhere. For example; Peter being filled with fear, he denied JESUS CHRIST three times, even before a little child. But after the Holy Ghost came upon him, HE spoke boldly about JESUS everywhere(Acts2:14), even when they were warned not to speak about JESUS again, HE could not just stop! Because the Holy Ghost have filled him with boldness. If, you cannot talk to just one person about JESUS, then you need to consciously ask for the in-filling of the Holy Ghost.
King David said; I WILL SPEAK OF THY TESTIMONIES BEFORE KINGS AND WILL NOT BE ASHAMED~Psalm119:46. THEREFORE, DO NOT BE ASHAMED TO SPEAK THE GOSPEL OF JESUS BEFORE ANYONE. DO NOT MIND THEIR MOCKERIES, BUT MIND GOD'S MAKING...BE WISE...!!!
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ by nemzy14(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tanx for the word of encouragement dear..ftc though

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ by An2elect2(f): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Dekatron(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Neither am I afraid to tell my course mates that I am an Atheist.
Lol

Gospel kwa. . . Funny people
Re: I Am Not Ashamed Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ by gamaliel121(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2015
God is alive!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me Save My Life. / Dealing With Rejection / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church, Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.