Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? (2665 Views)

Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija / Who Is The Greater Wizard Between Harry Potter And Merlin? / Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Let's play a guessing game and brainstorm on what memories these tattoos joggle

Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by FREEEMANAN(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015

Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by demmy0325(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Signs of Endtime.. undecided..
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
3, 4, 5, 6

Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
7, 8, 9, 10

Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
demmy0325:
Signs of Endtime.. undecided..
How? shocked
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cool movies. smiley
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by pasqal09: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Serious obsession shocked
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by henryvirus(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2015
1 mirror where potter saw his dad n mum. forgottn d name.
2.a wand with light. lumos is the magic word for light.
3.alohomora...means to open magic word ...if i remember often used by hermoine.
4.the phoenix in dumbledores office. can regenerate.
5. way to hogwarts. students leave d train and are taken by hagrid on boats to d castle.
6. the patronus of snape is a doe aswell as harrys mother. led him to the griffyndor sword.
7. i think tis a the logo movement by wizards against muggles.
8. punishment by prof umbridge on students.
9. hahaha.....dementors.
10. i think a patronus.
so am i right?
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 4:47am On Jul 26, 2015
henryvirus:
1 mirror where potter saw his dad n mum. forgottn d name.
2.a wand with light. lumos is the magic word for light.
3.alohomora...means to open magic word ...if i remember often used by hermoine.
4.the phoenix in dumbledores office. can regenerate.
5. way to hogwarts. students leave d train and are taken by hagrid on boats to d castle.
6. the patronus of snape is a doe aswell as harrys mother. led him to the griffyndor sword.
7. i think tis a the logo movement by wizards against muggles.
8. punishment by prof umbridge on students.
9. hahaha.....dementors.
10. i think a patronus.
so am i right?

1. Erised
2. Well, remember that next time PHCN Fvcks up
3. Spell used in opening doors locked normally or by simple Magic
4. Fawkes
5. Correct, but for first years only
6. Kwarrekt grin
7. The admission letter into Hogwarths
8. "i must not tell lies" shocked
9. Yes but......
10. Harry's patronus

But the point is, what memories do they juggle for example 4. Reminds me that Dumbledore is a badt guy with enough swag, in part 5 He single handedly discharged everybody in his office, grabbed fawkes tail and poofed. grin

1 Like

Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 4:49am On Jul 26, 2015
ANd by the way, a Harry potter ofshoot movie, "severus snape and the marauders" is coming soon
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:
ANd by the way, a Harry potter ofshoot movie, "severus snape and the marauders" is coming soon
I knew that
Re: Parry Hotter, Sorry, Harry Potter Fans, What Do These Tattoos Remind You Of? by BraniacX(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
I knew that
Hacking my servers uhn!! Let me update my firewall

(1) (Reply)

Tibwi.com - Best Nigerian Website To Watch And Download Movies / The Gulder Ultimate Search Vi: The Horn Of Valour. / Download The Black Panther 2018 Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.