Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Should We Award Our Grass Root Stars And Entrepreneurs? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should We Award Our Grass Root Stars And Entrepreneurs? (701 Views)

Top 11 Bollywood Stars And Their Fascinating Luxury Cars / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Award Our Grass Root Stars And Entrepreneurs? by jehpoet(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2009
should we award our grass root stars like what takes place every Feb 14 by occur grass root awards?
yes! is my answer. a lot of our grass root youths are working hard in their respective field and are not encouraged. the glory goes to the a-list stars who are been celebrated and awarded at large.these a-list stars get their well deserved accolades but what about those upcoming,those striving hard with diligence and sincerity?
"they have a dream" like martin Luther king, must they become barrack Obama before we celebrate them?
this is my feeling: every young person that has started something, championed courses and focally flagged for change deserver's to be awarded. all young entrepreneurs deserves to be celebrated irrespective of their size or support. people honest enough to do legal jobs should be encouraged. they have decided to occur with encouragements like award nights they will surely procure their future.

(1) (Reply)

Batman/the Hulk/fantastic Four / Ambo 5. What's It About? / Pls Nairalander I Want The New Official Website Of Who Want To Be A Milionare Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.