Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. (100205 Views)

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real / The Power Of Curses And Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Nienie:
I dont belive these things exist..hope its not a situation cry
You upload pictures at 1am and you dont believe ancestral curses exist? I dey suspect you! Oya begin to confess in Jesus name! grin

Just kidding!
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by lurther: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2015
Amen! It is well in Jesus Name! Amen and Amen and Amen!!!
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nienie(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
You upload pictures at 1am and you dont believe ancestral curses exist? I dey suspect you! Oya begin to confess in Jesus name! grin

Just kidding!

undecided undecided..what should i tell you now?
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by feelingthenigga: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2015
AMEN!
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2015
Nienie:

Tell me you love me and will never leave me. undecided
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2015
AMEN In Jesus Name
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nienie(f): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Tell me you love me and will never leave me. undecided
undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nihilist: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Ancestral spirit of freemasonry grin grin

These Christians crack me up

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by kevoh(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2015
How I feel after reading the OP ---> grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by chrisja(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Such display of ignorance.... I wonder why those who believe in Christ will not STUDY their BIBLE and stop putting themselves through all these nonsense... How can you be born again and still have ancestral curses.... Ignoramus....

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Saryea83: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Samneer:

Amen
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by nwatch: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
Please dont destroy our ancestral spirits. Christianity is imported religion. I prefer our ancestral spirits to these foreign spirits.

Nobody can destroy our ancestral spirits-you cannot even kill a spirit in the first place not even demons.

No amount of prayer can save cursed souls full of shi*ts and epitomes of ignorance like Nigerian Christians. We have been binding devil since 1900 and yet look at Nigeria. We do land cleansing and poverty is everywhere in the land and while we pray our politicians are sapping us dry and we are always quick to sell our future to vote for stupid leaders.

And don't say we are suffering because of our sins! The world most developed minds are not Christians and they don't believe God for healing from Malaria because it doesn't exist where they live.

Any day you wake and typhoid and Malaria are considered rare disease in Nigeria then i will start praying for my own deliverance-stupid and cursed Nigerian Christians.

Man's worst curse is ignorance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2015
[size=48pt]FVCK YOU OP!

YOUR DEAD JESUS IS POWERLESS AGAINST THE ANCESTORS WHO BIRTHED ME!

MODS THIS IS INSULT TO OUR TRADITIONALIST BELIEFS!

JESUS DIRTY BA.STARD JEW.[/size]
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
[size=38pt]I CURSE THE EVIL SPIRIT OF JESUS THE DEAD JEW IN THE NAME OF MY ANCESTORS AND THE GODS OF OUR FOREFARHERS AND OF MINE![/size]
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2015
[size=38pt]CHRISTIANITY HAS REALLY DESTROYED NIGERIA!

DONT YOU PEOPLE SEE IT!

THE REAL EVIL SPIRIT THAT NEEDS BINDIG AND CURSING IS THAT OF THESE FOREIGN gods DOGS CALLED jEsus and aLLah [/size]

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by kingjosephat(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
cry
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by kellytrips: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen to all the prayers in Jesus name
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Mayorboi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Edge23(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Oh really?
TORY

That would be great cos a lot of those are holding back a lot of Nigerians. #believegoodness. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by NobleG1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Religion is a hoax and scam!

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by charly4tex(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wot's d effect(s) of prayin such prayers wen someone is not possess wit such spirits.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Toks2008(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Most times we need delioverance from ourselves because many people are the architect of their problems.

While you were a young lady you lived a reckless life style and now at 30something you are seeking deliverance in order to get a hubby wheras its ur past that is hunting you.

Many ladies have prideful nature and they will be wasting time praying and fasting for a husband

As a man you lack financial wisdom and you start binding the spirit of lack and poverty

you are employed and you refused to improve yourself and you start binding your enemies because others who met you there have been promoted forgetting that they continuously added more degrees.

Nigeria economy has witch hunted many youths and unemployment is now the order of the day yet we will be binding and casting believing its one innocent person in the village that is after us.

yes i agree there are ancesstral curses but in many instances we are the root cause of our problems

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by charly4tex(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nienie:

Nice Tit...
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by wisestman(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
A child of God cant be Cursed....so get born again and u will have no need for all this prayers... wink
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by idupaul: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Great[color=][/color]
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by Nienie(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
charly4tex:

Nice Tit...

angry its because of people like you that nigerians believe in ancestral spirits and curses..tchew!

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by seangy4konji: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
and so shall it be...

AMEN.
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by ikanason(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pastor's number pls
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by shadrach77: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Samneer:

Thanks for this sir
Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by NifemiOlu(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
There's a guy's name up there...Balaam. Who's Balaam?

Re: Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. by charly4tex(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nienie:

angry its because of people like you that nigerians believe in ancestral spirits and curses..tchew!
Little mind, i only admire wot u expose here on public forum.
Next time upload decent pix, no offence plz, except u want us 2 get it crackin right away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.