Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) (10298 Views)

Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2015
I went through your posts and saw you actually have a thing against the US for some reason.

Re your point about Donald Trump, he will never win the election so don't let him stop you if you were interested, and also the issue of police killing blacks, yes tragic but as i say why would you resist arrest or struggle with armed police? If you are law abiding, well to do police don't bother you and even if they stop you respect begets respect. If you start acting aggressive, and cursing then they in turn act aggressive.

I lived in the UK for 10 years and now live in Chicago and travel around the states for work not once has the police pulled a gun on me because I have not given them a reason to. And p.s. there have been issues of police shooting white people too, just doesn't make the news as people cannot shout racism.

America is a huge country and due to gun laws anyone can carry a gun hence sometimes the police can be a bit too forward once they sense a threat, but do you blame them? If your dad was a police officer you would want him to come home safe at night wouldn't you?

btw lets see if you don't use the internet for research when you get to Aberdeen. When you have to write essays etc, and all the articles and materials are all online, will you ignore and look for hard copies?

crazydove:

LMAO!Nigerian youths are in trouble.that's all I can say.I pray the next generation will do better with their education.Goodluck
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
I pray the same. I use the internet for research and I do quite well. I am not a student so continue laughing.

The internet is a very very powerful tool to dissemate information at the speed of light, but hey you still depend on word of mouth so good luck.

The internet is for lazy people smiley that's why you can easily find fake and original information all mixed up including outdated information.
For example your link is showing last year information becuase it has not be updated with the latest news.
If I were you I will be ashamed of that post with an outdated link to defend your point.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Thanks buddy.

As I said let me know when you get to Aberdeen how you do your research. All your essays will be done using online material not hard copies buddy. Maybe you should start getting into the mindset. Yes the internet has crap information, but it also has lots of credible and useful information. The secret is being able to sort through the information to get the useful one not saying the internet is for lazy people.

btw you are the lazy one for taking at face value what a presidential candidate says. The right approach is to then conduct your research to corroborate or refute what they said not just accept it as I heard i accept.

crazydove:

The internet is for lazy people smiley that's why you can easily find fake and original information all mixed up including outdated information.
For example your link is showing last year information becuase it has not be updated with the latest news.
If I were you I will be ashamed of that post with an outdated link to defend your point.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
I went through your posts and saw you actually have a thing against the US for some reason.

Re your point about Donald Trump, he will never win the election so don't let him stop you if you were interested, and also the issue of police killing blacks, yes tragic but as i say why would you resist arrest or struggle with armed police? If you are law abiding, well to do police don't bother you and even if they stop you respect begets respect. If you start acting aggressive, and cursing then they in turn act aggressive.

I lived in the UK for 10 years and now live in Chicago and travel around the states for work not once has the police pulled a gun on me because I have not given them a reason to. And p.s. there have been issues of police shooting white people too, just doesn't make the news as people cannot shout racism.

America is a huge country and due to gun laws anyone can carry a gun hence sometimes the police can be a bit too forward once they sense a threat, but do you blame them? If your dad was a police officer you would want him to come home safe at night wouldn't you?

btw lets see if you don't use the internet for research when you get to Aberdeen. When you have to write essays etc, and all the articles and materials are all online, will you ignore and look for hard copies?

Lol who is talking about Donald Trump?I thought we were talking about countries that are well paid.why changing the topic cheesy
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Nah, I saw you said something about not liking US cause of what Donald Trump said on another post. I was just saying don't let that stop you if you were interested in studying in the US.

That's from you isn't it?

You can move to the US after studies.I don't really fancy US with the way they especially the police are killing black people.and all these terrorist are so focus on that country.I no fit lols with the way Donald Trump is planning to bomb Iranq refineries

This is another example of where internet research would have told you Donald Trump runs for president every 4years and has no chance of even winning the Republican nomination not to talk of the presidency. he is known for saying silly things for the publicity.

crazydove:

Lol who is talking about Donald Trump?I thought we were talking about countries that are well paid.why changing the topic cheesy
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
Thanks buddy.

As I said let me know when you get to Aberdeen how you do your research. All your essays will be done using online material not hard copies buddy. Maybe you should start getting into the mindset. Yes the internet has crap information, but it also has lots of credible and useful information. The secret is being able to sort through the information to get the useful one not saying the internet is for lazy people.

btw you are the lazy one for taking at face value what a presidential candidate says. The right approach is to then conduct your research to corroborate or refute what they said not just accept it as I heard i accept.

Na wa cuz you ran out of points you are reading my history.Smh
If you are interested information research won't be difficult.
Secondly,you are the lazy one because you did not check your link when it was posted online.imagine 2014 link you are the lazy bone here.
If I ask you who wrote the article you won't still know
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
Nah, I saw you said something about not liking US cause of what Donald Trump said on another post. I was just saying don't let that stop you if you were interested in studying in the US.

That's from you isn't it?

You can move to the US after studies.I don't really fancy US with the way they especially the police are killing black people.and all these terrorist are so focus on that country.I no fit lols with the way Donald Trump is planning to bomb Iranq refineries

This is another example of where internet research would have told you Donald Trump runs for president every 4years and has no chance of even winning the Republican nomination not to talk of the presidency. he is known for saying silly things for the publicity.

Lols did you read the full thread no?
Even Obama has accepted last week that he is ashamed of his adminstration because of gun control and the way blacks are killed that his goverment can't do anything.
What is my issue with america.
Even you nairalandlers that are forming free land.is the same nairaland members that will write a topic about how americas are racists.blacks don't like africans.stupid and silly topics from most members based in amaerica.
You will hardly find a nairaland member staying in another country complaining all the time with silly topics
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:19am On Jul 28, 2015
The article about more Americans leaving than going to China was written June last year. You can be rest assured that since then the Chinese economy has been facing more challenges e.g. just from June this year their stock market fell over 30% so I expect more Americans are leaving than arriving.

The second article was written Feb this year, is that still too old for you?

If i spend time I will find recent articles for you if you want. China is a super power yes, but their economy has grown exponentially by cheap debt funded indirectly by the government through state owned banks. As a result there are asset bubbles in the real estate sector and stock market. china now has the highest debt to GDP ratio in the world.

Please do some research in the internet about the Japanese lost decade. You will see Japan exhibited similar qualities like the Chinese economy. Rapid growth funded by cheap debt which resulted in stagnation for a long time.

Even China know they need to rebalance their economy from a government fuelled economy to a consumer led economy like the US.
crazydove:

Na wa cuz you ran out of points you are reading my history.Smh
If you are interested information research won't be difficult.
Secondly,you are the lazy one because you did not check your link when it was posted online.imagine 2014 link you are the lazy bone here.
If I ask you who wrote the article you won't still know
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Now you lie.

I watched the interview and he was frustrated that they cannot control the gun laws. He didn't say the government cannot do anything about the way blacks are killed but as I said if you want to believe everyone has a gun on their head everyday then fine.

I lived in the UK 10 years and gangsters and criminals have guns despite the gun laws. People get stabbed to death with knives don't they? But if you live an abiding life and stay away from troublespots and the wrong people your chances of being a victim is reduced. Same with the US.

crazydove:

Lols did you read the full thread no?
Even Obama has accepted last week that he is ashamed of his adminstration because of gun control and the way blacks are killed that his goverment can't do anything
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
Now you lie.

I watched the interview and he was frustrated that they cannot control the gun laws. He didn't say the government cannot do anything about the way blacks are killed but as I said if you want to believe everyone has a gun on their head everyday then fine.

I lived in the UK 10 years and gangsters and criminals have guns despite the gun laws. People get stabbed to death with knives don't they? But if you live an abiding life and stay away from troublespots and the wrong people your chances of being a victim is reduced. Same with the US.

He said it after that lady died in the prison.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Ok buddy.

Anyway goodluck with your studies in Aberdeen. I hope one day you come visit us in the US smiley. We don't all have guns. If you ever find yourself in Chicago send me a message we can continue our discussion over drinks.

crazydove:

He said it after that lady died in the prison.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
Ok buddy.

Anyway goodluck with your studies in Aberdeen. I hope one day you come visit us in the US smiley. We don't all have guns. If you ever find yourself in Chicago send me a message we can continue our discussion over drinks.

Chai! Before police will come and press my neck or 'm walking one white man will now come and shoot me then police will say he is not feeling fine
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Hahaha clown. Don't worry I got your back.

crazydove:

Chai! Before police will come and press my neck or 'm walking one white man will now come and shoot me then police will say he is not feeling fine
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
Hahaha clown. Don't worry I got your back.

Abeg o person will be driving police will just stop you and drag you out of your car and press your neck. I no dey
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2015
If you want to keep believing that feel free. I love the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Behave yourself and police will not come for you.

crazydove:

Abeg o person will be driving police will just stop you and drag you out of your car and press your neck. I no dey
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
If you want to keep believing that feel free. I love the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Behave yourself and police will not come for you.

Ah what about all those same sex people?before they will now gist you or touch all your God given properties smiley.
And mad people are there all those ones that walk into schools,shops,cinemas and kill people.
I like quiet places that's why I picked aberdeen
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:59am On Jul 28, 2015
I assume you are joking if not that's just ignorant. By nature of them being gay, they are not interested or attracted to you in the first place.

BTW the UK you again going also believes in gay rights so good luck.

The shootings was unfortunate but a lot more killings take place in Nigeria and don't even make the news. The US is huge. Pretty much a big as Europe. Are you telling me more people die in America than all of Europe?

crazydove:

Ah what about all those same sex people?before they will now gist you or touch all your God given properties smiley.
And mad people are there all those ones that walk into schools,shops,cinemas and kill people.
I like quiet places that's why I picked aberdeen
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 28, 2015
ttmacoy:
I assume you are joking if not that's just ignorant. By nature of them being gay, they are not interested or attracted to you in the first place.

BTW the UK you again going also believes in gay rights so good luck.

The shootings was unfortunate but a lot more killings take place in Nigeria and don't even make the news. The US is huge. Pretty much a big as Europe. Are you telling me more people die in America than all of Europe?

Are you saying a girl cannot like a girl because one of them is not?if that is the case I won't take them serious.
I don't care if them like they should kill themselves.me 'm going home after studies
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by JAZES(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Gbam
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by 19naia(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
The USA ranks #1 in salaries but not as good a thing as it appears.

Did you know that the US has among the lowest minimum wages of them all. Even the countries with free medical and University, have higher minimum wages than USA and some are double the average minimum wage of USA.

The reason USA still appears to have the highest average wage in the world, is because the very rare few top earners in USA, make so much more money than any body in the world, that it affects the overall average so drastically despite the low minimum wage. It makes the USA average swell to top in the world.

The very few top earners are getting richer and the rest of the over 90% are not progressing if not falling lower.

If you are coming as a salary earner, its ok in the USA, but not as good as australia, Denmark, Sweden, and all of the countries listed with free healthcare and higher education.

If you are coming as a business investor to use money to make money, then yes USA is a very good place among other countries. When we factor in cost of quality living in USA, it will make USA more appealing than many other lucrative countries for investors.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
crazydove:

I guess you did not read my post well.I mean there is greener pastures and better jobs there.if you listen to the news you won't ask me such question.good paying jobs are in china now and that's why americans are flocking the place.that's why most of these US presidential candidates are talking about jobs in america.Most of them are leaving for China.
A country that produces billionaires every week what do you expect from that economy?what do you think the labor market or salary will look like?

that's not true... Americans are going there maybe to learn more regarding technologies and not that they wanna live there. my uncle stays in China and he told me there is little or no opportunity they unless for some sectors
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2015
antonreal:

that's not true... Americans are going there maybe to learn more regarding technologies and not that they wanna live there. my uncle stays in China and he told me there is little or no opportunity they unless for some sectors

Most billionaires in china hardly show their wealthy because of the government.they prefer to show it outside.the government most times accuse their wealthy citizens of corrpution and waste.that's why most of their wealthy citizens prefer to travel to australia,america and europe.majority relocate to these countries.they spend more on travelling and charity work in schools especially in america.
You can't speak for americans because they have accepted they look for jobs there.looking for jobs is not like going to the office to drop your cv.jobs could be in the form of deals,business.
Like I said china is the new america meaning they are still growing.do you know how many top schools in the US and UK china citizens are funnding?
The chinese fund these schools for their own benefit for instance university of Yale is one of the funnded universities.
So if you like continue to listen to your uncle.your uncle can't view everything.your uncle is an immigrant he only understands only were he can view.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2015
crazydove:

Most billionaires in china hardly show their wealthy because of the government.they prefer to show it outside.the government most times accuse their wealthy citizens of corrpution and waste.that's why most of their wealthy citizens prefer to travel to australia,america and europe.majority relocate to these countries.they spend more on travelling and charity work in schools especially in america.
You can't speak for americans because they have accepted they look for jobs there.looking for jobs is not like going to the office to drop your cv.jobs could be in the form of deals,business.
Like I said china is the new america meaning they are still growing.do you know how many top schools in the US and UK china citizens are funnding?
The chinese fund these schools for their own benefit for instance university of Yale is one of the funnded universities.
So if you like continue to listen to your uncle.your uncle can't view everything.your uncle is an immigrant he only understands only were he can view.
[b]
crazydove:

[/b]
crazydove:

when did the Americans told u that they accepted to look for jobs there? the bottom line still remains the fact that Americans are still better . isn't that the same problems we find ourselves in? funding another man's country,is that the best?
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2015
antonreal:
[b][/b]

when did the Americans told u that they accepted to look for jobs there? the bottom line still remains the fact that Americans are still better . isn't that the same problems we find ourselves in? funding another man's country,is that the best?

If you don't know how to read or do a research or listen to international news and listen to interviews of world leaders.then there is no need to argue with you.
I hate arguing with "blind" people. Americans have accepted that they living in past glory.
Its only immigrants from nigeria that will not agree.
It seems nairaland members hate to do research they prefer talking out of points with no facts or post an unknown link.smh
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
crazydove:

If you don't know how to read or do a research or listen to international news and listen to interviews of world leaders.then there is no need to argue with you.
I hate arguing with "blind" people. Americans have accepted that they living in past glory.
Its only immigrants from nigeria that will not agree.
It seems nairaland members hate to do research they prefer talking out of points with no facts or post an unknown link.smh

I asked u a simple question,funding another man country,is it the best? e never reach quarrel ooo. am only quoting u when u said they investing in america
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
antonreal:

I asked u a simple question,funding another man country,is it the best? e never reach quarrel ooo. am only quoting u when u said they investing in america

Please I don't have time for you go and get information by yourself.its too early to argue unneccessarily.
I know when a nairalander lacks info the next thing is to argue. If I were you I will go and get information and facts instead of embrrassing yourself.do take care
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
crazydove:

Please I don't have time for you go and get information by yourself.its too early to argue unneccessarily.
I know when a nairalander lacks info the next thing is to argue. If I were you I will go and get information and facts instead of embrrassing yourself.do take care

embarrassing myself u said? someone finding it difficult to prove his point is now saying another person is embarrassing himself... what an irony ..LWKMD
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2015
antonreal:

embarrassing myself u said? someone finding it difficult to prove his point is now saying another person is embarrassing himself... what an irony ..LWKMD

I guess you are laughing at your dull sef smh.so I should tell you educated adult what to do.which point to prove?are you serious?I guess you attended a public school and you worked on a project.
You can continue to embarrass your degree.its a normal thing for a dull nairalander
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
crazydove:

I guess you are laughing at your dull sef smh.so I should tell you educated adult what to do.which point to prove?are you serious?I guess you attended a public school and you worked on a project.
You can continue to embarrass your degree.its a normal thing for a dull nairalander

Lol.... u call urself an adult I suppose and u using 'F' words on here just cos someone ask u a question? guy abeg grow cos if u don't,u won't be different from a NUISANCE... just a piece of advise from your elder brother!!!! LMAO!!!!
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
antonreal:

Lol.... u call urself an adult I suppose and u using 'F' words on here just cos someone ask u a question? guy abeg grow cos if u don't,u won't be different from a NUISANCE... just a piece of advise from your elder brother!!!! LMAO!!!!

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe / Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.