Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student (2670 Views)

Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by obiZEAL(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
tell her to remove that topic there or reference me,if u r the fvcking informant
Lolz...u no get mouth?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2015
obiZEAL:
Lolz...bros my last name no be Ikeji now...why u dey hyper for me?
Abi ur account go add more zeros if she reference u?
And besides do u know how many of her topics go on NL front page daily without referencing her.
Hommie just wipe ur tears and go to church...jesus heals
Another empty head. Very few people u derstand the power of reference. It is not a short term thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by julietchic(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
I saw the headline in her blog too.
sue her if u like

Am not hating bt I don't like her blog again because of all this caitly Jenner and s(he) family news stuff.
her blog is too childish.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by unibenstudent1(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
julietchic:
I saw the headline in her blog too.
sue her if u like

Am not hating bt I don't like her blog again because of all this caitly Jenner and s(he) family news stuff.
her blog is too childish.
how Dem take deh sue her?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by unibenstudent1(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
kpodosky:
Another empty head. Very few people u derstand the power of reference. It is not a short term thing.
exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by unibenstudent1(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
obiZEAL:
Lolz...u no get mouth?
how are u this stupid?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by julietchic(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
who?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by unibenstudent1(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2015
julietchic:

who?
Linda ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by Yehman(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2015
sugarvallly:

she no reach
Check ur mail PLS
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by homesteady(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! !

Mr man, have you ever heard of viral pictures? 'Your' picture is one of them!

You uploaded a picture that is not captioned with your name, and you don't expect people to share it? BTW, what proof do you have that the picture belongs to you?

You can only sue her in the court of your babalawo!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
[size=40pt]MUMU GUY[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Linda ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Thief,she Stole My Story About The Punished Uniben Student by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
unibenstudent1:
exactly my thoughts
unibenstudent1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim, Khloe, Caitlyn & Kris At Kylie’s 18 Birthday Bash! / Flavour and Juliana come close to kissing as they put on live performance 4 coke / Nnamdi Kanu's Son Clocks 1 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.