Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. (571 Views)

Obasanjo Will Die For Condemning Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju / Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. by yahrant140(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2015
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO will rank shoulder high among Nigeria's former leaders who have authored books. He has to his credit:
* My Command (his own account of the Civil War. )
* Not My Will (an account of how he took over govt in 1976 and handed over in 1979).
* Several publications of the African Leadership Series.
* This Animal Called Man which is a reflection on who a human being is.
* Olusegun Obasanjo in the Eyes of Time - a sort of biography authored by Dr Shuaib Adinoyi-Ojo
* My Watch - an account of his days as the 2nd Executive President of Nigeria
* Nzeogwu (his own account of who Major Chukwuma K Nzeogwu who led the first coup in 1966 was.
Alhaji Shagari, Pres Buhari, Gen Babangida, Gen Abdulsalami, Gen Gowon have not put their experiences down in books. I'm aware that years ago Prof Isawa Elaigwu wrote something for Gowon but Baba Gowon needs to write his memoirs.
Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu died and a whole library of what transpired during the civil war has died with him.
May this not happen to the living ones.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. by yahrant140(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
That is why d Ebora Owu is different. He's an intellectual. Not only past presidents shld write memoir bt all individuals who are regarded as public figures. In d developed countries, almost everyone that has distinguished themselves in their respective fields hav 1 or 2 books to their credit e.g Artists, Musicians, Footballers, Politicians, Captains of Industries etc. I have a book titled: MOON WALK by d late Michael Jackson. I've read other books by Wayne Rooney, 50cent & Ebenezer Obey. I'm waiting for d time we'll have memoirs from d likes of Sunny Ade, Kollington, Baba Sala, Kunle Afolayan, Dangote, Rashed Ladoja, Austin Okocha etc.
Re: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. by topsyking: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2015
thats d difference btw yoruba and other tribes ;you cant compare us with them; we are the pace setter grin grin grin
Re: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. by yahrant140(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2015
topsyking:
thats d difference btw yoruba and other tribes ;you cant compare us with them; we are the pace setter grin grin grin
hahahaha you correct!
Re: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. by NCP: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Nice, may he live long enough to impart his fatherly wisdom.

Re: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. by yahrant140(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2015
NCP:
Nice, may he live long enough to impart his fatherly wisdom.
amen ooooooooooo
Re: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. by eyenibibio(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Closiest Encounter I Heard With Buhari / BREAKING! Palace Denies Death Of Ooni Of Ife, Says He's Still Alive / Women Dare PHCN Officials With 'juju'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.