Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Take On Spending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Spending (319 Views)

World Bank To Disclose More Information On Spending Of Abacha Loot. / "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. / LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Spending by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2015
I have discovered that most people we called stingy ain't stingy.They are wise.
To enjoy this tough life,you need to plan.You cant force me to exceed my expenditure plan and give you money No matter how badly you need the money.
Those who are under financial stress are those who go on impulse spending.
Those who work hard to earn money spend wisely, whereas those who don't work spend extravagantly.
If you think am lying, check the kinda phone your girlfriend, those around you who don't work especially the ladies , younger brothers and sister under your custody are using. Check out their dressings.

(1) (Reply)

The 3 F's In Life: Faith, Fear And The Future / Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / Over 12,000 Displaced Persons Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.