Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Oshiomhole:i Have Nothing Against Okonjo-iweala, She Needs To Come Out Clean - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole:i Have Nothing Against Okonjo-iweala, She Needs To Come Out Clean (281 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole:i Have Nothing Against Okonjo-iweala, She Needs To Come Out Clean by 360metrosports: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State during an interview said he has nothing personal against former Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, but that she has to admit she mismanaged the economy.

“What we are saying is [former Minister Okonjo-Iweala] should accept responsibility that she failed to manage the economy properly. Even when we argue that the economy was in distress, she was always on record saying that everything was fine, the economy was strong, and that we’re the largest economy on the continent.”

On the stolen 20 billion dollars Governor Oshiomhole said, “remember when [former CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi], who you can’t dismiss, talked about billions of dollars being diverted. Ngozi was quick to say no, that’s it’s not 20 billion, it’s only 10.8 billion dollars. Even that is offensive to a good conscience.”

He said Okonjo-Iweala “needs to come clean. She should accept responsibility, having accepted the role of a coordinating minister. Too many things went wrong with the Nigerian economy.

"In Washington, everybody is talking about billions of dollars of Nigerian crude money that was taken. [Former Minister Okonjo-Iweala] wasn’t raising alarms, people were raising alarms and [Okonjo-Iweala] shut them up.”

"There’s nothing personal about it, if anything I consider [Okonjo-Iweala] a friend. But she knows that my friendship is subordinated to the bigger national interests.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/oshiomhole-i-have-nothing-personal.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Oshiomhole:i Have Nothing Against Okonjo-iweala, She Needs To Come Out Clean by 360metrosports: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole:i Have Nothing Against Okonjo-iweala, She Needs To Come Out Clean by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
ok
Re: Oshiomhole:i Have Nothing Against Okonjo-iweala, She Needs To Come Out Clean by Atlantian: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
This short put needs to keep his mouth shut. The only thing oshiomole has in this world is a white pussy and he treats her like a trophy. Real men know the limits to their display of romance, but this idi0t as soon as he bought that girl starts acting like a demi-god.

(1) (Reply)

Cabinet: I ‘ll Appoint Patriotic, Decent Nigerians –president / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: Court Refuses To Stop Police Investigation / Ambode’s Public Sector Reform Claims Key Chief Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.