Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom (2029 Views)

. / Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Drop Your Hot Note Lollipop Upgrade Issues Let's Fix It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by Moneyboyz: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello guys.... It's been a while and today i Bring with me great news...

I know so many infinix users out there wanted to taste the lollipop interface...

Great news is you will...and believe it... It's totally bugless..

See screenshots below...
[img]material v42.jpg[/img]

Download from andro 9ja..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by rottennaija(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Moneyboyz:
Hello guys.... It's been a while and today i Bring with me great news...

I know so many infinix users out there wanted to taste the lollipop interface...

Great news is you will...and believe it... It's totally bugless..

See screenshots below...
[img]material v42.jpg[/img]

Download from andro 9ja..com
Nice one op
Can I also use it in lenovo yoga tablet 10 HD? Orrr, if I can't, can you provide a link to where I can get it?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by Obascoetubi: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
rottennaija:

Nice one op
Can I also use it in lenovo yoga tablet 10 HD? Orrr, if I can't, can you provide a link to where I can get it?
it has been exist, go to ur settings=> system upgrade & download, then install
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by Moneyboyz: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
rottennaija:

Nice one op

No sir,its only for the infinix users
But I can get one for you... Do you have cwn installed?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by rottennaija(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
it has been exist, go to ur settings=> system upgrade & download, then install

I needed a custom rom. The issue is that lenovo is not license to produce tablets that can make voice calls or text message in Nigeria. That's why I need the custom rom.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by rottennaija(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Moneyboyz:

No sir,its only for the infinix users
But I can get one for you... Do you have cwn installed?

No, it's still with the original rom that came with it. But if u can provide me the link to the custom rom and cwn, I can take if from there. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by Moneyboyz: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
rottennaija:

No, it's still with the original rom that came with it. But if u can provide me the link to the custom rom and cwn, I can take if from there. Thanks

No p sir... I will. I will get back to you
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by Moneyboyz: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
rottennaija:

Folow this link
http://www.galaxy-lollipop.org/upgradeupdate-lenovo-yoga-tablet-10-to-5-0-lollipop/
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by rottennaija(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Moneyboyz:

No p sir... I will. I will get back to you
Alryt, tnx. I I'm banking on u
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by therealesttin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Here what I found on the Infinix Forum for those who dont know how to go about the upgrade to Lollipop.

Type the link and watch the video tutorial.

Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by rottennaija(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Moneyboyz:

Folow this link
http://www.galaxy-lollipop.org/upgradeupdate-lenovo-yoga-tablet-10-to-5-0-lollipop/

Thanks for the link. I know about it but I can't download it since I'm not based in the US. I can't fill any of the coupon with the required information and it also detect my up address as not originating from US or Canada. Please, if there is another way round it, I would really appreciate
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by Moneyboyz: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
rottennaija:

Thanks for the link. I know about it but I can't download it since I'm not based in the US. I can't fill any of the coupon with the required information and it also detect my up address as not originating from US or Canada. Please, if there is another way round it, I would really appreciate

I have the custom recovery on my website now...

Goto andro 9ja..com
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by rottennaija(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Moneyboyz:

I have the custom recovery on my website now...
Goto andro 9ja..com
OK, tnx man. I'm on it
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by mop4: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
therealesttin:

Here what I found on the Infinix Forum for those who dont know how to go about the upgrade to Lollipop.

Type the link and watch the video tutorial.

Link not working been Blocked on youtube
Re: Infinix Hot Note Lollipop Rom by lafayette(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Infinix hot note is one among the best smartphone infinix has produced. As if that was not enough, infinixmobility decided to push lollipop upgrade for their various brand but it seems hot note was the only device that recieved official lollipop upgrade. You can visit www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/infinix-hot-note-x551-receives-official.html?m=0 to download the official lollipop update for your hot note device and also see how to install it. Working perfectly without bugs

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Wzoz1WljmMM/VdCvJHx7IxI/AAAAAAAABBQ/zn62S7uM1Zw/s1600/1439739582890.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp..com/-hFctIP6VS78/VdCvPZlQCII/AAAAAAAABBg/Fr6_vBLqQVQ/s1600/1439739633753.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Easy Method To Root Tecno Camon C8 With SP Flash Tool / How To Recover Deleted Viber Messages From Android Phone / Let's Resurrect 2go Guys... Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.