Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Kissing While Single: Judas Version - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kissing While Single: Judas Version (39908 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing While Single: Judas Version by tobishills12(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kissing while Single: Judas Version

Saturday night was a splendid one, you know why? Because I had to lecture someone on this above topic. I was sleeping when I heard my roommate conversing on phone with his girlfriend (MTN refer to that as xtra-cool). Yes that was a disturbance, I couldn't sleep any longer, fortunately for me I could hear what they where both saying: I eavesdropped!

it was a very interesting conversation of which I felt jealous, did I? No I didn't. All I know was that I felt like calling someone too, unfortunately I had none. I have been enjoying the conversation until it came to the shocking part of which I heard his girlfriend refusing sex before marriage, claiming she's still a virgin but she was not an opposition to the act of kissing before marriage. That part shocked me, I have been hearing about this but I have never heard someone I know talk about it, I had to beg and pester my friend to please hand over the phone to me of which he agreed, then I was fulfilled when I talked to and convinced the ignorant lady.

Is kissing before marriage a sin? This is a frequently asked question by singles that really want to leave the bird undefiled. It is so unfortunate to notice that although they want answers but when they get one they decide to go against it and they twist the bible to suit their decision: they really wish to explore the act (at least it's romantic). The aforementioned lady had made some references to the Christian scripture—1conrinthians 16:20, Romance 16:16 et al.—of which the act of kissing was encouraged. when I heard this I laughed so hard to the extent of being challenged by a watch guard, then I said to myself: forgive her father for she knows not what she said.

Now listen, there is a big difference between the Jewish kiss and the French kiss. Noticeably, the Jews greet themselves with kisses, it is equivalent to the Western handshake. To the Jews, kissing is not a mouth-mouth, it is done to the cheek, and it is just a sign of respect, it is used to salute with no other ulterior motives. We all know what kissing in Nigeria means to Nigerian Youth— its not to salute each other. The word "holy" is actually being added to those aforementioned verses in the bible and so it will not be holy when it leads to premarital sex.

The motive behind kisses is what makes it right or wrong. You will not call it wrong when you see your Mom kissing your Dad or your Mom kissing your younger sister because of the motive behind it. I likened kissing in Nigeria to the event that occurred between Judas Iscariot and his master: Jesus. It was a serious event that led to the death of the two parties involved: Jesus was killed and Judas committed suicide (Luke 22:47). The motive behind the kiss given to Jesus was not to salute him but to reveal him. Then I say on to you, any kiss that is offered to you except with the motive of greetings is dangerous.

Can't you just wait until the fullness of time? A time is coming when you will be allowed to kiss through out the day with your spouse (although, not possible). A five minute kiss can lead to five years of shame and dejection, can you please wait for the right moment so you won't regret your action? If you can, then, you're on the right path. Happy Sunday!

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by DailyTimes: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jhmmm
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
op that's ur business

Taylor86 will kiss everything that comes his way

as for me and my concubines

the only judas we know is the betrayer

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Barselonia(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kini eleyin nso.....

Awon boys nje ete lo....

So u want make woman carry plankcard that no kissing too.....

Wetin otondo boys like u wan gain them...

Anyway that aside....Wetin God said about those Who gossip?....

Because Na amebo Dey worry u

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Jamexjulius(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by WukedP(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wait make I read am
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Ojestas(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Op, you were saying?

Nairalanders please help me. My girlfriend, lagmostkuit has gone awol. What do I do? undecided

By the way, we use to kiss on daily basis sad

2 Likes 1 Share

DailyTimes:
Jhmmm

Usian Bolt
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by john4aguero: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Hitter(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ha!
OP sleep you no gree sleep.. Na ofofo you dey do sad
Mind your business undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Afrocatalyst: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmm. undecided

2 Likes

I nogo ever kiss again only Bleep

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Demmocrats(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by shedrack2222: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
We don't hear

Buhari: From Washington with dignity – By Femi Adeshina[must read]

[url]proudlyweb.com/nigeria-president-buhari-from-washington-with-dignity-by-femi-adeshina[/url]
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by lonelydora: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm here to read comments from our ladies. This Taylor86 won't kill me with laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by sokunji(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
choi
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by beyoncausme: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
henhen....

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by BizBayo: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imperfect theory.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by NHWpEFBMeJNEFBt: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bdhhjkdbhjjxd
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by NHWpEFBMeJNEFBt: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jflpshhcnndkjchxc
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by NHWpEFBMeJNEFBt: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bsuudhh I sigh kidd
angrygdhhsjjj
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by deltateam: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kissing is sweet.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by NHWpEFBMeJNEFBt: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Us in db hi xjjjjjjs hhs[b]jsibdhoskj!!!![/b]
Hdj
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by NHWpEFBMeJNEFBt: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
tobishills12:

Saturday night was a splendid one, you know why? Because I had to lecture someone on this above topic. I was sleeping when I heard my roommate conversing on phone with his girlfriend (MTN refer to that as xtra-cool). Yes that was a disturbance, I couldn't sleep any longer, fortunately for me I could hear what they where both saying: I eavesdropped!

it was a very interesting conversation of which I felt jealous, did I? No I didn't. All I know was that I felt like calling someone too, unfortunately I had none. I have been enjoying the conversation until it came to the shocking part of which I heard his girlfriend refusing sex before marriage, claiming she's still a virgin but she was not an opposition to the act of kissing before marriage. That part shocked me, I have been hearing about this but I have never heard someone I know talk about it, I had to beg and pester my friend to please hand over the phone to me of which he agreed, then I was fulfilled when I talked to and convinced the ignorant lady.

Is kissing before marriage a sin? This is a frequently asked question by singles that really want to leave the bird undefiled. It is so unfortunate to notice that although they want answers but when they get one they decide to go against it and they twist the bible to suit their decision: they really wish to explore the act (at least it's romantic). The aforementioned lady had made some references to the Christian scripture—1conrinthians 16:20, Romance 16:16 et al.—of which the act of kissing was encouraged. when I heard this I laughed so hard to the extent of being challenged by a watch guard, then I said to myself: forgive her father for she knows not what she said.

Now listen, there is a big difference between the Jewish kiss and the French kiss. Noticeably, the Jews greet themselves with kisses, it is equivalent to the Western handshake. To the Jews, kissing is not a mouth-mouth, it is done to the cheek, and it is just a sign of respect, it is used to salute with no other ulterior motives. We all know what kissing in Nigeria means to Nigerian Youth— its not to salute each other. The word "holy" is actually being added to those aforementioned verses in the bible and so it will not be holy when it leads to premarital sex.

The motive behind kisses is what makes it right or wrong. You will not call it wrong when you see your Mom kissing your Dad or your Mom kissing your younger sister because of the motive behind it. I likened kissing in Nigeria to the event that occurred between Judas Iscariot and his master: Jesus. It was a serious event that led to the death of the two parties involved: Jesus was killed and Judas committed suicide (Luke 22:47). The motive behind the kiss given to Jesus was not to salute him but to reveal him. Then I say on to you, any kiss that is offered to you except with the motive of greetings is dangerous.

Can't you just wait until the fullness of time? A time is coming when you will be allowed to kiss through out the day with your spouse (although, not possible). A five minute kiss can lead to five years of shame and dejection, can you please wait for the right moment so you won't regret your action? If you can, then, you're on the right path. Happy Sunday!

angry angry angryf****df
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by cepha4: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
B
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Barselonia(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
op that's ur business

Taylor86 will kiss everything that comes his way

as for me and my concubines

the only judas we know is the betrayer

This no be kiss ooo
... Na sucking
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Teejay1313(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Issoorite...
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Superman11(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
deltateam:
Kissing is sweet.

does it have sugar ?? it is pleasurable not sweet hahah
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
tobishills12:

WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN WHAT THIS EEDIOT IS TALKING ABOUT angry

YOUR POST MAKE 0.0000000000001% SENSE AT ALL.

AND WHO THE HELL IS THE MOD WHO PUSH THIS RUBBISH TO FRONT PAGEangry

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.