Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective (7135 Views)

The Jan 15th 1966 Military Coup Was Not An 'igbo Coup'. / The January 1966 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup- Zikistmovement.com / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by carnegiefan: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol werent you guys off to form another nation during that period. What makes a nation if not the people in it. You had already set the battle line but wasnt prepared for the coming storm.

By your deliberate anachronism, you sir (like everything Nigeria) are just dishonest.

Counter coup that killed thousands of innocent easterners happened in 1966. The killings happened THREE different times BEFORE Biafra was declared on May 30 1967. It was "Nigerians" killing "Nigerians". Even the war was fought against "Nigerians" you desperately wanted to keep in the fake nation. BTW you tried everything you could to wipe us out, but FAILED. Even the efficient German army of world war 2 couldn't wipe out the Jews. You tried but failed. The only reason we weren't wiped out was because you couldn't pull it off, not because you were benevolent or magnanimous in victory.

Why am I even commenting on this useless thread sef?
Make I dey waka please.
God bless Biafra.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by micklplus(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Xyg12:

Though it seems over, but it is not as Hausas have made their young ones to kill the igbos instead of snake first. I grew up in the North, and am 100% sure of this. I almost started writing a book on ' if the war is over' I know it will ignite more harm than good. If you ask me, that war ended in the mind of the SE but to the Northners, it haven't.

Things like yamiri wouldn't be known in the North, we would have seen ourselves as a nation but for someone to have an extent to which he can associate with you because you are from Igbo tells it all.

Why will you kill anyone who did nothing, just because sham from a particular region and you want me to believe the war is over?

For the sake of Nigeria, the unity and end to tribalism, that war should be addressed but I don't see any hope with 95% and 5% president.

I truly understand where you are coming from and I really do hope we can forget the raging 45 year old issue.

May my norther brothers forgive and forget. May my Igbo brothers be greatly consoled.

It is well
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Super smart question

Obiagelli:

soft pedal on the victim card for now.

Stop looking for justification for your opinions.

Just state your mind, "It was an Igbo Coup - QED" - Obigelli

I recent playing on one's intelligence, it doesn't work on people with analytical minds

*** I don't have any opinion on this subject matter. The coup has been subjected to politics and emotions hence the re-occurring academic research.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop looking for justification for your opinions.

Just state your mind, "It was an Igbo Coup - QED" - Obigelli

I recent playing on one's intelligence, it doesn't work on people with analytical minds
Unfortunately there is no concrete documentation of our history that will help me come to a conclusion. The facts are flip flopings.
my contributions here are fact finding
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Unfortunately there is no concrete documentation of our history that will help me come to a conclusion. The facts are flip flopings.
my contributions here are fact finding

There is nothing like fact findings.

The Coup has been subjected to politics and emotions hence the re-occurring academic research and irrational conclusions from both side of the divide where the "truth" is hidden or misinterpreted to fit into the narrators agenda.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

There is nothing like fact findings.

The Coup has been subjected to politics and emotions hence the re-occurring academic research and irrational conclusions from both side of the divide where the "truth" is hidden or misinterpreted to fit into the narrators agenda.

Sadly so, it's the same problem with every event of our history, but then again you chose to blame for an opinion I have not made
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by simpleseyi: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Yes, It was an Igbo coup and they paid dearly for the coup. Because the coup failed, Igbos started the civil war and they were humiliated. They will continue to pay for the Jan 15, 1966 coup and the selfish civil war. Even their children's children will pay for the two atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by meccuno: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
oduastates:
The first coup was followed by a second one ;a palace coup by Ironsi. it was as tribal as they come . The purpose for which was ethnic domination regardless of the one or two token members of other ethnic groups .
That tokenism was exhibited even under Jonathan where a SE dominated government essentially installed themselves in the post that matter, marginalised others bar one or two touts from other regions , totally messed up the country and are now trying to destabilise the government of Buhari with the sponsorship of radioactive Biafra .
Ironsi did not all of a sudden ,develop or conjure that unitary decree out of nowhere. This was obviously preplanned
was I really expecting any reasonable comment from you? The answer is no.......
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by meccuno: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2015
nduchucks:

Despite all you've written up there, I maintain that the pogroms which lead to the civil war would have never happened, if the January 15th coup had not taken place with the effect that of the six plotters, only one (Ademoyega) was not Igbo, and going through a list of their victims, there was only one Igbo man (Lt. Col. A. Unegbe) killed. And more importantly, the North lost the core of its political elite (Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello), and some of their best military officers.

The acceptance of these unfortunate facts is necessary for any meaningful healing to take place. If you continue to hang on to the belief that the pogroms were bound to take place because there were disagreements back in 1940s, then you sir need to stop burying your head in the sand.

You people need to let bygones be bygones, and join hands with the rest of Nigeria to build this great country and move it to the next level.
and tell us how a people who had millions of people killed, and still persecuted today let by gones be by gones?? Its very easy for you to say because you didn't loose a relative neither did u feel the impact of the war.......it only shows one thing,how insensitive u are to human life or you have this secret happiness that it actually happened......."It serves them right"
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Sadly so, it's the same problem with every event of our history, but then again you chose to blame for an opinion I have not made

In this instance, one thing is involved. The probability that your opinion (inference) is right is a half (0.5).

I would rather research on the popularity of each opinion held by Nigerians limited by (a case study of) each region in Nigeria for academic purposes.

I have learnt much from US congressional hearings.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by meccuno: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2015
owobokiri:
As far as I am concerned, Nzeogwus crime was that he didn't kill enough. Ditto Ifeajuna and co. Some of you hang a huge question mark on your intelligence when you defend ijiots that turned this countrys politics into a primordial contest between waring ethnicities. Nzeogwu didn't just wake up one morning and started killing people. From 1964 to 66, operation weties in the west, orchestrated by Sarduanas/Balewas NPCs deadly alliance with Akintola has sent awolowo to jail, decapitated AG, corrupted the army, brought back the british through the back door and ultimately led to the killing of thousands. . This was/is the fact the op won't mention. . The military officers killed by Nzeogwu and co were in bed with these political leaders whose diabolical politics was setting the young independent country on fire. Time was given for them to see reason and retrace their steps, they didnt.

The 1964 elections were so massively rigged by balewa, akintola and the sarduana that Zik as the president, refused to invite the so called winners to form the government for months. Infact, it is a great injustice to history that these days, we seem to willfully villify Nzeogwu and co for trying to arrest anarchy while making little or no mention of the fact that the country was imploding slowly as a result of balewas tribally driven blood gulping politics. What we see these days are peacefull pictures of balewa and sons resting in bauchi, nobody shows us the endless streets of ibadan ,strewn and littered with corpses.. . Nzeogwu as a great revolutionary should have maimed more. That way, counter revolutionaries like murtala, babangida, buhari and danjuma, who usurped power 6 months later and turned Nigeria into an eyesore would have been taken care of.
for this comment, you have earned my respect.........most people here are actually blinded by tribal sentiment......focusing on what tribe the soldiers were from and not what led to the whole problem.......I will still repeat it........if Nigeria didn't fight the war in 1967, there would have been a much more bloody war down the line probably around the late 70s eighties.........
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by meccuno: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:
[s]Yes, It was an Igbo coup and they paid dearly for the coup. Because the coup failed, Igbos started the civil war and they were humiliated. They will continue to pay for the Jan 15, 1966 coup and the selfish civil war. Even their children's children will pay for the two atrocities.
[/s]
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by pazienza(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
All I know was that during the Igbo massacre that took place immediately after the counter coup, the chant in the whole North was "Araba"( division), the North was going to pull out of the federation.

But in weeks that followed, the chant. miraculously changed to "One Nigeria".

From "Araba" to "one Nigeria" ,What exactly could be the cause? I have my educated guess.

1. The British entered into the game. It could even have been their game from the beginning, as a poster here already postulated. The Odua-Arewa elements were made to understand the huge wealth buried in the East they would lose should they go on with their "Araba" plans.

2. They were promised necessary backing they would need to keep Nigeria one, and were promised to be the "care takers" for the British in handling the Eastern region oil wealth.

3. Greed got the better of Mutala Muhammad and the rest and they all turned to "one Nigeria" die hard fans overnight. The greed got so bad that when the Eastern oil wealth was secured, Mutala felt he could then shut the British and the rest of the Western sharks out, he was tired of being a "care taker", but he had no idea about the people he was dealing with. He was used to set example by the " real owners" , to remind future "care takers" of their status.
Abacha was another who wanted to usurp the Owners- care takers arrangement, he was quickly taken care of, and as in Mutala, a good care-taker and obedient servant of the "real owners" of Yoruba origin was brought in to keep things simple.

1 Like

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by eagleeye2: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2015
What is the essence of this thread? what purpose will it serve?
My understanding is that no matter what, some people's mind are made up one way or another. Be you Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, your mind will always tilt to one side as far as Nigerian Civil War, First Coup, Counter Coup and or pogrom is concerned.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by 7lives: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
GspotAngela:
Operation Araba, the counter coup was a secession mission. The plan was to avenge the death of the Northern military officers and political leaders that were killed by ibo coupist in the Jan coup and to eventually split the country. That was the plan before the british prevailed on Gowon/Murtala to drop the latter agenda.

Your suggestion should be directed to Nnamdi Azikiwe, Micheal Okapara, Kingsley Mbadiwe etc who were free and unhurt after the 1st coup. Why didnt they kick against Ironsi's Decree 34 ?

Gen gen.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by 7lives: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
oduastates:
The first coup was followed by a second one ;a palace coup by Ironsi. it was as tribal as they come . The purpose for which was ethnic domination regardless of the one or two token members of other ethnic groups .
That tokenism was exhibited even under Jonathan where a SE dominated government essentially installed themselves in the post that matter, marginalised others bar one or two touts from other regions , totally messed up the country and are now trying to destabilise the government of Buhari with the sponsorship of radioactive Biafra .
Ironsi did not all of a sudden ,develop or conjure that unitary decree out of nowhere. This was obviously preplanned

Ori e wa nbe, but what do we have today?, endless wailing about marginalization, and they know that they are the oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by baralatie(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:
Yes, It was an Igbo coup and they paid dearly for the coup. Because the coup failed, Igbos started the civil war and they were humiliated. They will continue to pay for the Jan 15, 1966 coup and the selfish civil war. Even their children's children will pay for the two atrocities.
unfortunately, it did not go the way you are stating it.
after the civil war,it took a different route (time heals wounds ).
successive military juntas were able to a point address the issue of diversity and over bearing political influence.this was a continuation of the earlier democratic government where minorities were pulling out from the major ethnic control.
so down the line Nigeria grew from 12 to 19 and now 36 idenfiable states .
Thank God for the small peace although the scares of that unfortunate decision are there.time has healed wounds
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by LookmanYusuf: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

oluseyi yusuf you are a tribal yoruba goat. It is your prostitute wife titilope and your useless children that will suffer...

I need titi for one round tonight and pass her to dogs for rumping too. grin
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by simpleseyi: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
LookmanYusuf:

oluseyi yusuf you are a tribal yoruba goat. It is your prostitute wife titilope and your useless children that will suffer...

Everyday, I am getting closer to you. The day that I will finally lay my hands on you, someone else will tell the story. As for titilope and your brother's children that you are talking about, you can go on committing incest with them. We did it to your grandfathers btw 1967 and 1970, I shall repeat the same when I finally lay my hands on you.

3 Likes

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by LookmanYusuf: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

Everyday, I am getting closer to you. The day that I will finally lay my hands on you, someone else will tell the story. As for titilope and your brother's children that you are talking about, you can go on committing incest with them. We did it to your grandfathers btw 1967 and 1970, I shall repeat the same when I finally lay my hands on you.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I will first lay my hands on your prostitute wife titi before you see my shadows. i can see that you are a very foolish boy. You don't like your wife or family.......

You are a very big fool to threaten me, do you know how many people have left nairaland because of me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by simpleseyi: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
LookmanYusuf:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I will first lay my hands on your prostitute wife titi before you see my shadows. i can see that you are a very foolish boy. You don't like your wife or family.......

You are a very big fool to threaten me, do you know how many people have left nairaland because of me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just look back. I am right behind you.

1 Like

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by LookmanYusuf: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

Just look back. I am right behind you.

I pity you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your saving grace is that I am harmless and just doing this for fun and besides, titi is a Christian.

Respect yourself oluseyi or do you want me to post your wife's pictures here?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by Duru1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
nduchucks:

I am not going to argue with you about NPC or NCNC as these political parties are irrelevant to the larger point being made - the point I might add, you are well aware of.

The emphasis was on the fact that the power brokers of the day, regardless of their political affiliation, had excluded the mainstream Yoruba parties under Awolowo. To many, Igbo people were considered to be the main beneficiaries of this alliance, taking most of the top jobs and leading business opportunities in the Nigerian federation. Are you disagreeing with this assertion or just nit picking?

I hate when Nigerians tend to bail out on intellectual exercise due to brazen ignorance. There is no point trying to take a high road on the issue you know nothing about yet attempted to deceive the forum audience to believe otherwise. Please pal, I really will appreciate the fact if you could strike a difference between political alliance and parties in coalition government.

As a matter of fact, the so-called mainstream Yoruba party under Awolowo was in alliance with so-called political party led by an Igbo man. Besides, the so-called Igbo man led political party won election in two and later three regions and as such ministerial appointments are distributed among political operatives from the regions hence, J O Johnson, Adelabu Adegoke, TOS Benson, Olu Akinfosale, Olu Balogun, Okotie- Eboh etc were ministers during the era you stipulated. I say shame to dumbass Nigerians who are bent on flying irresponsible falsehood in order to eke out a cheap political point.

1 Like

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by Duru1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
nduchucks:

Sir, who intentionally made the coup to look like an Igbo coup to justify wholesale slaughter, as you put it? Are you insinuating that there was a plan for the "pogroms" before the coup and that the pogroms were not reactions to the said coup?

Were you new to Nigerian historical facts? There wer such incitement of riots in northern region before the pogrom of 1966. The long speeches of hatred directed to a particular ethnic nationality in northern region by Ahmadu Bello and ridicules of certain ethnicity at the floor of northern regional house of assembly by the members of NPC were precursor to pogrom. One example was the Jos riot instigated by the British. I guess the coup was also responsible for riots of 1945 and 1952.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by Duru1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
T8ksy:
It was basically "an ibo coup within an ibo" coup. Most of their top military leaders and politicians were in on the coup

hence Zik the big coward, was conveniently out of the country, two days before and ifeajunna, one of the inner coup plotter was having tea with

okpara, (premier of Eastern region who too, was supposed to be eliminated by the coupists) barely 12hours after killing his brigade commander in

cold blood whilst sparing his fellow ibo general, ironsi who could and did eventually quelled the rebellion, allegedly!

If the January 15, 1966 coup had been declared and baptized Igbo coup, one wonders when the dumbass Nigerians lost their intellectual sanity to baptize coups. Since January 15, 1966, Nigerian armed forces have precipitated, at least, more than two coups yet none has been named Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri, Nupe, Tiv or Birom coup.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by omonnakoda: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Duru1:

Were you new to Nigerian historical facts? There wer such incitement of riots in northern region before the pogrom of 1966. The long speeches of hatred directed to a particular ethnic nationality in northern region by Ahmadu Bello and ridicules of certain ethnicity at the floor of northern regional house of assembly by the members of NPC were precursor to pogrom. One example was the Jos riot instigated by the British. I guess the coup was also responsible for riots of 1945 and 1952.
Dende even in dotage you must still remember Ewu be na akwa and other records Eboes made taunting Hausas and celebrating their January 1966 "VICTORY". Eboes think taunting people and poking fun is a way of exchanging pleasantries so they laughed a lot in January but by July we came to know who the real Ewu was. The Ewu that is still wailing to this day from the Sanatorium

4 Likes

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by nduchucks: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Duru1:

It is intellectually dishonest to ignore the fact that, the outcome of the Jan 15 coup was the trigger for the series of unfortunate events, including the pogroms and civil war. The said outcome includes the cold blooded murder of Sardauna & Balewa. This is the point being made. You can bury your head in the sand and ignore this fact if you wish; you will not succeed in putting the wool over the eyes of gullible readers..

p.s. Soon enough I will post my response to your other ridiculous post.

2 Likes

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by Duru1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Dende even in dotage you must still remember [b]Ewu be na akwa and other records Eboes made taunting Hausas and celebrating their January 1966 "VICTORY". [/b]Eboes think taunting people and poking fun is a way of exchanging pleasantries so they laughed a lot in January but by July we came to know who the real Ewu was. The Ewu that is still wailing to this day from the Sanatorium

The foolishness in you is very daunting. The bolded explains everything about you. What an Ogbomosho jackass. I know if your stinking and useless life depended on getting the correct facts about 1966 Nigeria, your parents will lose dumbass dunce as a child. Yari.ba ninnies who continue to borrow wrong leaves from Nowa Omogui had suffered intellectual lashing. Since the best thing to do to a Yari.ba goons is to let them continue barking like a rabid dog, I shall let you indulge in the path of self-destruction. By the way, your Prophet Nowa Omogui had already beat a hasty U-turn on such silly accusation against Ndiigbo.

The worst act of ignorance by a human is the one displayed in the public. The stark display of foolery is parallel to your gloomy life on earth. I cannot pity a dumbass Yari.ba gull.
Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by omonnakoda: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Duru1:

The foolishness in you is very daunting. The bolded explains everything about you. What an Ogbomosho jackass. I know if your stinking and useless life depended on getting the correct facts about 1966 Nigeria, your parents will lose dumbass dunce as a child. Yari.ba ninnies who continue to borrow wrong leaves from Nowa Omogui had suffered intellectual lashing. Since the best thing to do to a Yari.ba goons is to let them continue barking like a rabid dog, I shall let you indulge in the path of self-destruction. By the way, your Prophet Nowa Omogui had already beat a hasty U-turn on such silly accusation against Ndiigbo.

The worst act of ignorance by a human is the one displayed in the public. The stark display of foolery is parallel to yo :Dur gloomy life on earth. I cannot pity a dumbass Yari.ba gull.
Dende Baba!! You done vex be datt oo!! . Sorry you know I love you so much please don't annoying grin

Everytin dat am sayin is because I love you and since you move to the Sanatorium I have been Millssing you

2 Likes

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by disumusa: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2015
GspotAngela:
Aside from the Sardauna and the Prime Minister, no single Hausa Military officer was killed. The Oficers that were killed by the ibo coupist were Yorubas and middlebeltans including one ibo
personality is personality,what about amadu bello.

1 Like

Re: Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective by disumusa: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2015
LookmanYusuf:

nonsense and nonsenstical

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bombshell! Pmb Received N850m Thru His Pa’s Access Bank Act 0045586381- Dasukiga / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure / Ribadu: Farida, Ibori Destroyed EFCC's Efforts To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.