Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call (720 Views)

How To Search For People With Images / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. / Legit Way Working Online From Home With Phone And Cash From Bank Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call by Schneirderlin(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
In most houses, a lot of people have encountered that frustrating moment when you’ve to start searching for your TV remote control or DVD remote control.

A solution has been shared and you’re going to find this hilarious but honestly it’s going to work just fine! Lol

I’m trying this right away with my DSTV remote control because i can’t afford to search endlessly again. The person that came up with this idea is pure genius.

Do you need steps?

1. Get a Tape and a small mobile phone
2. Tape your Remote control and mobile phone together
3. Dial the number of the Mobile phone whenever you’re searching for the remote control.
DONE!!

- CREDIT: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/how-to-find-your-missing-remote-control-with-phone-call.html

Re: How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call by blaze2cool(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol
Re: How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call by dajoaneke(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
There is wisdom in foolishness - King Nebukadn'eze (1922)

1 Like

Re: How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call by teepsee(f): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please remind me your name, so anytime I see a post from you I will pass by knowing it's senseless
Re: How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Joke section pls

I jst wasted second of ma life reading dis
Was expecting something i got something different
Re: How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call by Luizkid(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
chai, ur village people wicked o. Just see wetin dem do u

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons To Upgrade To Windows 10(SEE PICS) / Forget 5G… Africa Still Hasn’t Managed 4G Yet / Learn Ethical Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.