Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday (4271 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by creebhills(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Two days ago, the vice president of Nigeria,Osinbanjo got busy and had guest from the chinese republic.he welcomed Chinese ambassador, Amb. Xiaojie GU at the state house in abuja. More photos after the cut..

The "My Love dont Cost A thing" Hitmaker turned 46 years Old last friday. the Music icon, mother of twins, business lady and actress celebrated her birthday in grand style at the 10ak club in southampton with family , friends and well wishers.

ALSO READ:http://www./2015/07/serena-williams-dazzles-in-another-hot.html

JLo wore am eye- popping see through black dress with matching 4 inch black leather strapped shoe.
her dress was so eye catching, that you can see she wasnt wearing any undies and no bra too.

SEE 10 more nakaed and Seductive pics of Jennifer Lopez and READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/07/jennifer-lopez-goes-nudewears-see.html

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by blaze2cool(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
o
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by powerfulsettingz: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by loomer: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
46year old woman, see how she fresh and set

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by CEtoO(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na her body o. Even if na catapult pant and bra u won wear celebrate ur bday, its allowed. But I aint surprised though. Na so Jenny dey dress since nau
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by Omotayor123(f): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
End time things...
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na small my mumsy take pass this Jlo and I come dey crush on am
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Uselessly useless
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by julietchic(f): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good for her
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by modelboy(m): 3:53am On Jul 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Disgusting
cuz u can't have her grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by enoqueen: 5:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Nothing last forever.

She is aging gracefully.

The death of joan rivers.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Hot milf!!! cheesy
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by Tclassic(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2015
I wonder how she manage to wear that.....i guess it took her hours
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2015
creebhills:
Two days ago, the vice president of Nigeria,Osinbanjo got busy and had guest from the chinese republic.he welcomed Chinese ambassador, Amb. Xiaojie GU at the state house in abuja. More photos after the cut..

The "My Love dont Cost A thing" Hitmaker turned 46 years Old last friday. the Music icon, mother of twins, business lady and actress celebrated her birthday in grand style at the 10ak club in southampton with family , friends and well wishers.

ALSO READ:http://www./2015/07/serena-williams-dazzles-in-another-hot.html

JLo wore am eye- popping see through black dress with matching 4 inch black leather strapped shoe.
her dress was so eye catching, that you can see she wasnt wearing any undies and no bra too.

SEE 10 more nakaed and Seductive pics of Jennifer Lopez and READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/07/jennifer-lopez-goes-nudewears-see.html

Satanic! Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Uselessly useless
haba...go watch my next door neighbor!
Re: Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday by therealdeal10: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2015
All dis celeb, mk she kukuma no wear anytin cum out na undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Mother And Sons Breastfeeding Photo Has People Talking / Patoranking Posing With All His Beautiful Cars (photos) / Bbnaija: Angel’s Tweet Bragging About Sleeping With A Rich Man Till He Becomes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.