Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Best Of Dr Vitali Klitschko, Mayor Of Kiev, Capital Of Ukraine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Of Dr Vitali Klitschko, Mayor Of Kiev, Capital Of Ukraine (379 Views)

”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko / Vitali Klitschko Nearly Fought Anthony Joshua After The Fight With His Brother / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Dr Vitali Klitschko, Mayor Of Kiev, Capital Of Ukraine by MrOlai: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0UtEBBjrjI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dr Vitali Klitschko was known for his powerful punches and durable chin. With an 87.23% knockout percentage rate, he holds the second best knockout-to-fight ratio of any champion in heavyweight boxing history, after Rocky Marciano's 87.76% and is the 8th longest reigning heavyweight champion of all time. He has never been knocked down in any professional boxing bout. His two losses have come via a shoulder injury during a fight and a deep cut below his eye, which were recorded as RTD and TKO losses. In both fights, however, he was leading on the scorecards. His power and his possession of a doctorate have led to his nickname, Dr. Ironfist.

Education is very important.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Di Maria, He Will Take PSG To A New Level – David Luiz / INTERVIEW: Road To #beijing2015: Blessing Okagbare – Ighoteguonor / 5 Questions For Wenger And Arsenal Fans Before They Wrestle The Title From Chels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.