Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Letter Of Allocation From Lagos State Government. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Letter Of Allocation From Lagos State Government. (2408 Views)

1300sqm Behinde Oba Oyekan With Letter Of Allocation Lekki Phase 1 140m / Ogudu Gra Phase 2. A Plot Of Dry Land On 505.515 Sqm Letter Of Allocation N15m / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Allocation From Lagos State Government. by chitown(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2009
I was given a letter of allocation for government land in ikorodu- igbogbo.
I have since paid all necessary payments.I would like to find out how soon should I
expect my block and plot number and what other documents should I ask for.I made
my final payment about 2weeks ago. Any information will be appreciated.
Re: Letter Of Allocation From Lagos State Government. by lawyer(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2009
The best person that can help you here is the people or person whom you bought the land from or better still go to their offices to make their inquiry. They will be in the best position to know

(1) (Reply)

Flats Selling In 1004 Estates / 4 Nos 3 Brm Flats & 2 Nos 2 Brm Flats 2 Let In Arepo (see Pix). New House. / Lekki Gardens, Lekki, Lagos: Cheap But Quality Houses 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.