Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY (1563 Views)

Lend Me 40k L Will Pay 60k / Who Can Lend Me 0.3BTC I Will Pay Back 1BTC / Banks Lend N21.4tn To Customers In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY by kaposky(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
Please I have a project to complete this week that
urgently requires N180k from me.
Please kindly suggest to me where I can loan such amount
and get it fast.
I don't mind getting it from an individual too.
I don't want loans with collateral.
I need a place or someone that can approve the loan within
maximum 3 days time.
I will pay back with the interest in maximum 3 months or less.

Please if you can help , kindly contact me through text message on
08090604038 now.

Help with an honest suggestion please my people.
I don't know any where else to go to than to make it open here.
So I need your honest advice and suggestions .

I live in Lagos please.
Thank you
Re: In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY by KENCOLLINS(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: markdonaldloanfunds@hotmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(2)Amount Needed as Loan:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(coolMarital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to markdonaldloanfunds@hotmail.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr markdonald

Re: In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY by kaposky(f): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have sent you an email.
Kindly acknowledge and get back to me asap.
Regards
Re: In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY by adehsenior(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2015
KENCOLLINS:
Hello

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: markdonaldloanfunds@hotmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(2)Amount Needed as Loan:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(coolMarital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to markdonaldloanfunds@hotmail.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr markdonald

I've sent you a mail, pls I need urgent response
Re: In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY by kaposky(f): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
PEOPLE PLEASE IGNORE THIS MONEY LENDER HERE.
EXCEPT YOU WANT TO DASH SOMEONE N25,000 FOR NOTHING.
BE WARNED
Re: In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY by sexaddict08(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
kaposky:
PEOPLE PLEASE IGNORE THIS MONEY LENDER HERE.
EXCEPT YOU WANT TO DASH SOMEONE N25,000 FOR NOTHING.
BE WARNED

them dey tell person
sorry, u can hardly get such amount to borrow.
to get such amount u will need to open ur legs for someone ooo

(1) (Reply)

Dry Red Chılly(contract) / You Can Now Pay Bill, Recharge And Do More With The Diamond Bank ATM / What Payment Solution Do You Use For Ecommerce, Dropshipping Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.