Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm (114584 Views)

"I Am The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs" - Olugbo, Obateru Akinruntan / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) / Why Ugbo People Don’t Marry Ladies Fair In Complexion –oba Olugbo Of Ugbo (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Dude, make money, I'm already made- I nor be your mate .
i know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by leederrty1997: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
It is good as long as his people are not suffering.

For Nigerian histories, culture nd traditions, places, legends and lifestyle in the 70s, visit www.oldnaija. and thank me later.
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
leederrty1997:
It is good as long as his people are not suffering.

For Nigerian histories, culture nd traditions, places, legends and lifestyle in the 70s, visit www.oldnaija. and thank me later.
abi na

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Botha's Speech 1985 (a Must Read!) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.