Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Never Ever Pray To Jesus! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Ever Pray To Jesus! (1065 Views)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by PROPHETmichael: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Brothers and sisters, by praying to Jesus, you contradict the very Jesus you profess to love and serve. Not only so but by praying to Jesus you automatically sabotage the answers to your prayers.
For Jesus Himself told you,
"And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My Name, He will give it you" (John 16:33).
He said, "ye shall ask Me nothing."
That's plain enough for a child to understand yet millions of Christians around the world each day continue praying to Jesus, then act baffled as to why their prayers are not being answered.
Go figure!
When it comes to being effective in prayer, always keep at the forefront of your mind that you are to direct your prayer requests to the Father, never to the Son. That is because the Son of God is not authorized to answer your prayers. As He Himself insisted,"I can of Mine own self do nothing" (John 5:30).
Jesus can of His own self do nothing. This means Jesus is not permitted to act independently of the Father.
And that is because Jesus said, "My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all" (John 10:29).
NEWSFLASH: The Father is greater than all!
Yes, the Father is greater than the Son.
And the Father is greater than the Holy Ghost.
They both function in subjection to Him.
That is why it is inappropriate for you to ever pray to the Son or to the Holy Ghost.
You are to pray to the Father in the Name of His Son.
Do not pray to the Son in the Name of the Son.
Do not pray to the Holy Ghost in the Name of the Son.
Do not pray to the Father in the Name of the Father.
Pray to the Father in the Name of the Son, Jesus Christ.
And when you do and as you do, you will begin to see amazing answers to your prayers.
How awesome is that?!
Pray to the Father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by Hawlahscho(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
I already know this.
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
are you a christian?
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by PROPHETmichael: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
elijah2u:
are you a christian?

why do you ask?
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

why do you ask?
THE point you raised prompt me to ask you this; Do You Believe Jesus Christ Is God?
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by PROPHETmichael: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
elijah2u:
THE point you raised prompt me to ask you this; Do You Believe Jesus Christ Is God?

"BUT OF THAT DAY AND HOUR KNOWETH NO MAN, no, not the angels which are in Heaven, neither the Son, but the Father" (Mk. 13:32). Jesus said that even He doesn't know the day and hour of His second coming but that only the Father knows. This passage of Scripture alone completely demolishes the Oneness heresy proving that Jesus and the Father, though both divine, are two separate and distinct persons.

Hope that answers your question.
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

"BUT OF THAT DAY AND HOUR KNOWETH NO MAN, no, not the angels which are in Heaven, neither the Son, but the Father" (Mk. 13:32). Jesus said that even He doesn't know the day and hour of His second coming but that only the Father knows. This passage of Scripture alone completely demolishes the Oneness heresy proving that Jesus and the Father, though both divine, are two separate and distinct persons.

Hope that answers your question.

Jesus is God in the flesh.
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.

WORD=GOD.
And the Word(God) became flesh and dwelt amongst.

All things were made FOR Him,THROUGH Him and BY Him.

There is a line of intersection btwn Jesus as The Son and Jesus as God himself.

I cant totally explain that.

Jesus himself said "I am in my father,my father is in me."

I and my Father are ONE.

phil2:6 i want you to read that.
So you guys should cut off this arguement.

several scriptures,explains Jesus as the Son of God, and several scriptures explain Jesus as God.

See Heb1:1-3.
It explains that Jesus is the Express image of God.i.e the perfect representation and expression of the Father.

I dont have my e-sword here,but the greek word used i that verse is used to explain "when someone attends a place himself., i.e I came myself,i did not send any representative,I came myself."

so God came himself in Christ.

2cor5:17-21: to wit that God was in Christ,reconciling the word unto himself,.

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by An2elect2(f): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

WORD=GOD.

I and my Father are ONE.

several scriptures,explains Jesus as the Son of God, and several scriptures explain Jesus as God.

It explains that Jesus is the Express image of God.i.e the perfect representation and expression of the Father.

I dont have my e-sword here,but the greek word used i that verse is used to explain "when someone attends a place himself., i.e I came myself,i did not send any representative,I came myself."

Confirm dude!
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by PROPHETmichael: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

WORD=GOD.

I and my Father are ONE.

I didn't say He's not God rather "Jesus and the Father, though both divine, are two separate and distinct persons." meaning Jesus though He's God but he's not the Father.

Even you yourself you are a god but you are not God.
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by enilove(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

WORD=GOD.

I and my Father are ONE.

Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by NnaNna4(m): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2015
op you are perfectly perfect
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by PROPHETmichael: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2015
NnaNna4:
op you are perfectly perfect

Jesus said, "Why do you call me good? No one is good--except God alone." Mark 10:18.

In that same manner i say to thee,why do you call me perfect? No one is perfect except God alone.
Re: Never Ever Pray To Jesus! by Elevation(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
If you want to pray start by saying FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS then continue you can pray for as long as you want, the major thing is you pray in the name of Jesus. That doesnt mean you cant use JESUS' name when you're in trouble even in the dream world God has elevated the name of JESUS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME DONT FORGET GLORY TO THE SON IS ALSO GLORY TO THE FATHER AND THE HOLYSPIRIT BRINGS TO EXISTENCE ALL WE'VE BEEN PROMISED. GOD IS THE GOD OF ORDERLINESS THOUGH HE WORKS IN THE REALM OF ETERNITY THAT IS HE OWNS TIME.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Christians Keep This Scripture / Top 10 Richest Pastor's In The World / I Belong To Ogboni Confraternity And CAN’ – Lagos Pastor Confesses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.