Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed (1471 Views)

06 Honda Accord DC Reg Leather 4plugs Ac now 950k See Pix... / Clean 06 Honda Pilot Reg Leather Navigation Nd Reverse Camera for 1.850mSee Pix / ******SOLD SOLD SOLD 06 HONDA ELEMENT ****SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015

Price:N1.1m neg

Call:08169247564

Features
Auto drive
Chilling ac
Alloywheels
Leather seat
4 plugs engine
Good head lights
Accident free
Not sprayed

Available for inspection just call on glasshouseb

Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pix

Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Price;N1.1m neg

Features
Fabric seat
Chilling ac
Alloywheels
Auto drive
4 plugs engine
Good headlamps
Accident free
Good sound system
Never being sprayed

Available for inspection just call on glasshouse
Thanks

Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by abios22: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
I would like to know where the matrix is located and can i get it for 900k?
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2015
abios22:
I would like to know where the matrix is located and can i get it for 900k?
Thanks for your offer and interest buy it won't go
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Available
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by abios22: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Let me know how much u re selling it for Last price and where is the location of the car?
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by sellYourCar: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice ride...let more people see.

Check us out and post for free.

Share!
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
abios22:
Let me know how much u re selling it for Last price and where is the location of the car?
My phone numbe is there u can call me i dont post dat on my trend .r
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Good
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Call
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by glasshouse(m): 2:56am On Aug 13, 2015
D crv is sold sold sold
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by ogokam: 3:23am On Aug 14, 2015
glasshouse:
D crv is sold sold sold

Thanks Glasshouse for the smooth transaction. Am based in Lagos and dude delivered this beauty to me here from PH. No stress! The guy is legit!

Once again, nice bisiness. Hope to transact other good deals in future with you.
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by ogokam: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
ogokam:

Thanks Glasshouse for the smooth transaction. Am based in Lagos and dude delivered this beauty to me here from PH. No stress! The guy is legit!

Once again, nice bisiness. Hope to transact other good deals in future with you.

I take back my words! Please physically inspect any car you want to buy well with a qualified auto mechanic before buying any car no matter how good the pictures look. This CRV was a rip off. Major info was concealed from me and I foolishly paid before delivery in Lagos. The money expended on this car till date when added to the price paid for it is enough to get me the latest tokunbo CRV. The seller never reimbursed a dime or even gave me a kobo after numerous complaints though false fully sympathized with me and my plight. I bought a pimped wreck and that does it for me and registered cars! I hail you, Glasshouse. The door is slammed and shut for life!
Re: A Clean 06 Honda Crv & An 8 Months Used Matrix Not Sprayed by ogokam: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
ogokam:

I take back my words! Please physically inspect any car you want to buy well with a qualified auto mechanic before buying any car no matter how good the pictures look. This CRV was a rip off. Major info was concealed from me and I foolishly paid before delivery in Lagos. The money expended on this car till date when added to the price paid for it is enough to get me the latest tokunbo CRV. The seller never reimbursed a dime or even gave me a kobo after numerous complaints though false fully sympathized with me and my plight. I bought a pimped wreck and that does it for me and registered cars! I hail you, Glasshouse. The door is slammed and shut for life!

A heap of scrap bought for N850, 000! The scrap was bought in August 2015 but till date, I have not driven the rubbish problem free for a straight week. Can't even sell it for that amount cos of the level of rust! The leather upholstery was a mess and the engine was recently overhauled. The pain of this purchase will never go away even if the car is eventually sold. Barry Dambere, you have lost a client and customer for life! Pen it down!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Highlander 3rows Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / Tokunbo MAN 18-232 Lift Truck/hiab SOLD / Slightly Used By A Diplomat Toks 07 Mercedes-benz ML350 4MATIC. Asking 2.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.