Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,714 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa (1009 Views)

Amaechi Inaugurates Governing Board Of NIMASA & NPA(photos) / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by TOWNCRIER2015: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
The entire people of IHIALA, in Anambra state, ve called on PMB to reinstate their son MR.CALISTUS OBI as the Acting Director General(DG) of NIMASA. This was made known yesterday @ a close door meeting by their spokes man, Comrade CHINEDU. He said "failure to reinstate him (Calistus Obi) within ten days willl result to 40days Dry fasting by the people of Ihiala".source eastern blog.
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by likila: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Juju does not work again!
if not before three days, buhari will have elephantiasis of the scrotrum.
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by kossyablaze(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by kossyablaze(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's just so annoying for a government to tagg some persons as enemies cos they didn't vote for him. I doubt the success of this administration if thhey should continue with this
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by snazzy5050(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
For why? undecided
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
TOWNCRIER2015:
The entire people of IHIALA, in Anambra state, ve called on PMB to reinstate their son MR.CALISTUS OBI as the Acting Director General(DG) of NIMASA. This was made known yesterday @ a close door meeting by their spokes man, Comrade CHINEDU. He said "failure to reinstate him (Calistus Obi) within ten days willl result to 40days Dry fasting by the people of Ihiala".source eastern blog.
Ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by EasternLion: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
These people should go and rest/ angry angry angry
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by arewafederation: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
lygn19:

Ignorance is a disease.

Aren't you supposed to join them in the 40 days fast? grin

Why art thou forsaken your kinsmen? sad
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by Chubhie: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
TOWNCRIER2015:
Calistus my brother must be reinstated!!!! It is our turn to chop national cake. Failure of PMB to return our stolen mandate within 10 days will result in lunching a W80 to Aso Rock.
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
arewafederation:

Aren't you supposed to join them in the 40 days fast? grin

Why art thou forsaken your kinsmen? sad
Am a detribalised person, am enlightened in some things, it's ediots like u and ur followers dat make me put on d armor of tribalism.
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by arewafederation: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
lygn19:

Am a detribalised person, am enlightened in some things, it's ediots like u and ur followers dat make me put on d armor of tribalism.

Thanks for the insult. angry
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by StOla: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
I believe this report is all about poking fun at the "ultimatumist".

1 Like

Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
arewafederation:

Thanks for the insult. angry
Lol.... sorry.
Re: Ihiala People Gives Fg Ultimatum To Reinstate Calistus Obi As Act.dg Of Nimasa by arewafederation: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
lygn19:

Lol.... sorry.

Accepted.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Photo Of A Crippled Boy Who Works As A Vulcanizer / This UNILAG Student Is Missing / Saraki On Tiger’s Back Needs Help (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.