Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277400 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
rossyc:
Please who are the twins in the academy? Just started watching yesterday.
pearl $ ruby (girls)

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Zuria:

Lol....Jennifer is the house threat vocally but she didn't really perform grin grin

Tejiri is there too to test her popularity with viewers....
ure ryt abt TJ. Tejiri wil get fame and mayb just a good job wen cmpanies knw she's a 1st class engineering graduate pursuing masters! Her luck is in d books! Nt wt d voice. I hop she succeeds
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2015
The 2 people i think should leave d competition this week r Deborah n Kumi, especially Deborah(Miss off key) cos she is overrated.
I stil nid Tejiri's pretty face, smile and voice in d house.
Richie shud also stay in d house so dat he can be playing d guitar for the rest of d contestants to sing.
As for Jennifer, she ain't going anywhr anytime soon. I pray Nigerians lyk myself can help keep her in d house cos she is a very good singer and a threat to others.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Romanticboy1(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2015
the Presenter nor try at all...scratching her privates at close intervals...that's the height of unprofessionalism... abi na person say make she nor wash her panties well...mtchew..

dehinde's beards de annoy my sisters die...I like his performance.. but he should have kept calm instead of that outburst....it shows he's proud

ada and arewa tried...although I was thinking that arewa will rap kanye's portion of the song... lol

jeff was the best last night...he was too good

Chike..hmmm..no comments

they all tried...its sad I started the show late...I thought it was 8pm...missed Pearl and Anderson's performances..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Romanticboy1:
the Presenter nor try at all...scratching her privates at close intervals...that's the height of unprofessionalism... abi na person say make she nor wash her panties well...mtchew..

dehinde's beards de annoy my sisters die...I like his performance.. but he should have kept calm instead of that outburst....it shows he's proud

ada and arewa tried...although I was thinking that arewa will rap kanye's portion of the song... lol

Chike..hmmm..no comments

they all tried...its sad I started the show late...I thought it was 8pm...missed Pearl and Anderson's performances..
Lol scratching is natural naaaaaa
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Mnewton(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Jeff, Anderson, Ada, arewa and rubby hope to see you guys in d finals ...i am seeing dehinde struggling with his next performance.... (pride goes before a fall)
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by iceberg54: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
pearl360:

Hahaha.....
Yea I'd perform Nicki Minaj's Anaconda... tongue tongue tongue

Smiles.... I wouldn't mind that. smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Abeg, all una 'I don't like Dehinde' group e don do. The market wey una don spoil don do. And I know Dehinde will shock you all into silence.

Special mention to Pearl360, the first guy to call him Shekau, the group of 'he's too proud'. Monkey no fine but him mama like am.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
nitane25:

Pls wats d title of darey's song dt ruby did......I dint watch hers
Not the girl
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Romanticboy1:

Chike..hmmm..no comments

LMAO I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
homesteady:
I was reading comments on the Facebook page, and I read something I thought I was the only person that noticed it! It's quite embarrassing, that's why I didn't comment on it!

Who else saw when Bolanle (the host) was scratching her groin? gringringrin

grin grin grin I don laff tire. But seriously, I don't think she was scratching. Her dress was too long, she was drawing it up. Watch the video again.

P. S. Arewa has been my favorite since I watched her performance on Saturday.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tinaslim(f): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aitee1:

I even enjoyed the backup more than him angry
Rotfl. I think chike is just being over-confident
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tinaslim(f): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aitee1:

I even enjoyed the backup more than him angry
Rotfl. I think chike is just being over-confident
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tinaslim(f): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aitee1:
Someone tell me why Chikeee isn't there angry
I tire o. Chike was ought to be on probation

Whatever my Jennifer is going no where that Celine dion voice can't just be eliminated first week.

My best for tonight... Arewa, Ada and Anderson!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please can anybody help me with the link to Saturday's performance. Thanks

Cc:homesteady
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Ama80(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
LaurelP:
That's Deinde's way of getting d ladies to like and possibly vote for him. That stunt he pulled was a strategy.
u really understand d drill.joy does so wt her accent.it's called strategy.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
luvmijeje:
Abeg, all una 'I don't like Dehinde' group e don do. The market wey una don spoil don do. And I know Dehinde will shock you all into silence.

Special mention to Pearl360, the first guy to call him Shekau, the group of 'he's too proud'. Monkey no fine but him mama like am.

Lolz... grin grin grin
I'm patiently waiting to be "shocked into silence"

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by uniknet: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
orirebaby:
Please can anybody help me with the link to Saturday's performance. Thanks
Cc:homesteady

Just go to youtube and search for Mtn project fame season 8. All this season videos are all there.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ada - Drunk in Love grin grin I'm going to enjoy R n B nomination nite grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Uncle Ben can restore a hopeless man with his words.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
LaurelP:
hahaha, to me he's too harsh. Maybe they need a bit of that.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2015
phrezzz:
Not the girl
w0w
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 2:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Those instrumentalist need help abeg, whatsup with them this season

Btw pls who knows what happened to the beautiful dance queen kaffy?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2015
this weekend performance go make sense.....i hope anderson can pull tru especially wit the way he looked up to the heavens for help grin.....hope jenny stays dat gal too good,i av loved jeff right from the audition,team chike how far naa and i think debby and kumi would go.
make una free dehide naa...

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2015
joywendy:
Those instrumentalist need help abeg, whatsup with them this season

Btw pls who knows what happened to the beautiful dance queen kaffy?
heard she is working on her project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
LaurelP:
i should haff talked to richie more harsh dan that,that guy too lazy,too depedent on his guitar
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=pearl360 post=36817186]

[color=#000099]
Lolz... grin grin grin
I'm patiently waiting to be "shocked into silence"
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2015
pearl360:

Lolz... grin grin grin I'm patiently waiting to be "shocked into silence"

is he good and 'should' reach the top 8
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by yemstok(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
could someone help with the list of songs that wud be performed on Saturday? thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
yemstok:
could someone help with the list of songs that wud be performed on Saturday? thanks

You wan 4lo dem sing nì?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by yemstok(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
mapsmatician:

You wan 4lo dem sing nì?

I wan back up for them ni. lol

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by yemstok(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
mapsmatician:

You wan 4lo dem sing nì?

I wan back up for them ni. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.