Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277852 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

After writing this epistle to the Ephesians, oya answer this question.

[size=40pt]Did you and your "fanbase" vote?[/size]

Guy leave talk jare, her yansh is what attracted me to vote for her abi voting for her yansh go make the show lose credibility? grin

O well, it's obvious you just watched only like 1 or 2 shows, because I didn't even notice that pearl had a 'yansh', but we all knew that Ada, Arewa and Tejiri had!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please someone should post details about Kaffy' Dance with Peter,Channel,time,days shown on Tv.
#Team moving on to the next trending reality show.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
homesteady:

O well, it's obvious you just watched only like 1 or 2 shows, because I didn't even notice that pearl had a 'yansh', but we all knew that Ada, Arewa and Tejiri had!

Boss did you watch the daily shows? Ah its obvious that you didn't. They were all good singers bro, Arewa stunned everyone even my dad in ijebu was impressed with her performance. She doesn't have to win to go far she'll make it. Deinde and Ada too wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
gara11:
lol super xcited, I hapi pass who win sef
Haha
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

Boss did you watch the daily shows? Ah its obvious that you didn't. They were all good singers bro, Arewa stunned everyone even my dad in ijebu was impressed with her performance. She doesn't have to win to go far she'll make it. Deinde and Ada too wink

Check from page 0 of this thread, I've been one of the most active posters here, I watched almost all the daily shows!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wow!! Wat a result!! Still happy dat Anderson came third. We did it ‪#‎TeamAnderson‬#. Kudos to each and every1 of us who voted for POWER HOUSE. Congrats Anderson. And to "JEFF" all the best. I believe say u no go fall hands sha..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Phrezzz pele ohhh, your powerhouse no win, and even Pearl finished above him gringrin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
phrezzz:
2M and a car top3 has a song produced by cobhams hehe pls its better than nothing. its deinde o
True talk dearie... Pls give me Anderson facebook ID
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
nextlevel2222:

Am not pained because she is not my favorites but I just think she deserves to go home with something than sixth postion. Destiny? hmmmmmm I reserve my comment.
Arewa is a fantastic in terms of delivery and performance, she will blow out there in no time. She shldnt be discouraged about that. She shld continue working hard and to Dehinde hmmmmm he has attitude of a hip hop star gra gra stuff, he's not a tout he's just funny. I like the way he displayed in semi final its Ibinu after his performance. Its Dehinde ooooooo

Phrezzz pls give me Anderson facebook I.D oooo, or inbox me ....... omowunmiadebesin@ymail.com. Thks. Team powerhouse
why would you even think he's a tout?someone that spent most of his life in canada

Its his upbringing jarey...the guy is so free with pple,and to top it all he is still very respectful

I wish the guy luck in all his endeavors!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
phrezzz:
2M and a car top3 has a song produced by cobhams hehe pls its better than nothing. its deinde o
let's see which song the public will be endeared to the most!!!

Would they rather listen to a rich and famous or would they listen to an Oreo

I wish the guy luck in his musical career bruh...POWERHOUSE!!POWERHOUSE!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
chara019:
Hehehehehhe,so dehinde didn't win after all his gragra?I knew it,dat guy too proud jawe,and 'pride goeth before destruction'him should pele o,at least anderson went with something.its cool.lol

Its dehinde o......lmao,ibinu kor
Go and jump in lagos lagoon if you really loathe the guy!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Babyadachi: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
I gave my boo a good knacking yestday when I heard Jeff and Pearl won. I hope it results to twins this time; a baby Jeff n baby Pearl.

If you imagine how happy I am for Pearl, you won't wish for anything more for a long time. Walahi. I couldn't understand the hate pple had for her. Such a beautiful and sensuous soul. Nobody eats my money, but this time I made sure Pearl ate it till I felt a hole in my pocket. What rubbish!!!

How can you imagine to hate such a soul? I said it somewhere that Nigerians don't know how to love. Walahi. If Arewa's favourites really wished her well, they would have obeyed the rules of the game and no amount of Pearl's parents' money would have pushed her to the last position. For Chrissake it was just N50 per vote.

Do you people really understand what last position means? It means her fans no try AT ALL.

Haba Nigerians, fear God o.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
homesteady:
Phrezzz pele ohhh, your powerhouse no win, and even Pearl finished above him gringrin
Hehe its nothing. fam still got 2m and a car. Already a winner.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
why would you even think he's a tout?someone that spent most of his life in canada

Its his upbringing jarey...the guy is so free with pple,and to top it all he is still very respectful

I wish the guy luck in all his endeavors!!!

Look at you, so being upbringing in Canada means you can't be rascal? Is there no rascal guys over there? Dnt bring that one at all. I know its not tout.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
nextlevel2222:

True talk dearie... Pls give me Anderson facebook ID
Anderson Amos Emmanuel twitter anderson_pfame
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
phrezzz:

Ose dear
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
phrezzz:

Yeah, d twitter account checked out. But searched for him on Fb with "Anderson Amos Emmanuel" but no result.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
if Deinde really wants to hit it big, he should create his own sound.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
vanvick247:

Yeah, d twitter account checked out. But searched for him on Fb with "Anderson Amos Emmanuel" but no result.
Check anderson emmanuel
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mzpetite(f): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:
Mo wapa, Iwo nko? undecided
yeye boy. just leave me already! cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aitee1 come remove cloth
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
homesteady:

Check from page 0 of this thread, I've been one of the most active posters here, I watched almost all the daily shows!

Ok sir
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Babyadachi:
I gave my boo a good knacking yestday when I heard Jeff and Pearl won. I hope it results to twins this time; a baby Jeff n baby Pearl.

If you imagine how happy I am for Pearl, you won't wish for anything more for a long time. Walahi. I couldn't understand the hate pple had for her. Such a beautiful and sensuous soul. Nobody eats my money, but this time I made sure Pearl ate it till I felt a hole in my pocket. What rubbish!!!

How can you imagine to hate such a soul? I said it somewhere that Nigerians don't know how to love. Walahi. If Arewa's favourites really wished her well, they would have obeyed the rules of the game and no amount of Pearl's parents' money would have pushed her to the last position. For Chrissake it was just N50 per vote.

Do you people really understand what last position means? It means her fans no try AT ALL.

ABI OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Zuria:

Lol...people just don't know we all come here to play. Anybody that wins would not refund us the money we spent voting on them but we wish them the best grin grin

Zuria I don dey find you o.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
enemmo:

Zuria I don dey find you o.

Honey, I'm here grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Babyadachi:

Why would you use such a strong word 'hate'.nobody hates her,it's just unexpected,and congrats for voting her..come and collect your prize.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
phrezzz:
The speed at which Zuria and Aitee1 use disappear for this thread. pls MTN #GiveArewaaCar.
Haba...I've never been emotionally attached to any of the contestants this season naa....just wanted an all round female thing grin still happy for my babes they put on a good show grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by OCcool: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
inimitkel:

Nah he did mention he hails from Benue state in one of the academy daily shows!
He's actually from Kogi state. #fact
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
gengen118:

We dey here o we plenty but we no they shout..lol ... Shout out to Enemmo I know u r team nobody but u said it that Jeff will surprise every1, not once sef. I believe u have been watching this show from season1 same here. Those who have been following this show from season 1 should know how it works by now.

Lumijeje n to all team dehinde, don't worry dehinde will surly succeed in whatever he does. He has got great personality. A very likable person. Humble funny guy and very respectful. I for one I have joined his fan base from now on... I couldn't suppoert him on mtn project fame coz I already hav my favorites but I beliv beyond project fame he will go far...

Congrats
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
mzpetite:
yeye boy. just leave me already! cool
Yeye girl, I never held you. cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
In another news, For peeps askn abt dancing with peter, it's presently showing on AIT on dstv.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by OCcool: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Congratulations to Jeff. I'm not surprised he won . He comes from a family of singers. His elder brother (Fred) and I were classmates in secondary school and mehn!!!, that guy can sing in fact he was nicknamed the golden voice. Kudos to Pearl. And to Arewa, it is well the sky is your starting point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.