Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277360 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Chibabie: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2015
its a white baby girl on the first page of the search but its empty. is it d one?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
Chibabie:
its a white baby girl on the first page of the search but its empty.
is it d one?
Yeah it is check his timeline.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Page 130! it would take more than drama for any project fame season thread to beat this thread!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Chibabie: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
tnx, i've got it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
As the Honorable OP of this thread, I say a Big Thank you to all who contributed in analyzing, appraising, criticizing, praising, admiring, hating, promoting, voting and just observing events on this thread and on the program itself. Though I didn't comment much due to time constraints, I read and observed all events on here and it was such an interesting time.

See you all Next Season of Project Fame. God bless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
LaurelP:
As the Honorable OP of this thread, I say a Big Thank you to all who contributed in analyzing, appraising, criticizing, praising, admiring, hating, promoting, voting and just observing events on this thread and on the program itself. Though I didn't comment much due to time constraints, I read and observed all events on here and it was such an interesting time.

See you all Next Season of Project Fame. God bless.
signing out of here
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Chibabie:
tnx, i've got it.
I've not seen it.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2015
sophiadfirst:
when we talked about contestants who trilled pple with their voices since the auditions. we ve peeps like Anderson ( we all know pple asked for the name of the guy that sang the hallelujah song) because the voice was awesome, then chike pple love his wonderful natural voice, then we also have the twins pearl and her sister ruby (pple were curious whether the twins entered the academy) what made people ask of them? their "Voices". How many of u remembered Ada and Arewa right from the auditions, did their voices really trill u to expect from them? like pple expected from chike, Pearl/ruby and Anderson?.
Am just blabbing about their vocal dexterity, thats all.
During the daily shows when they went to meet the CEO of mtn, they sang for him, pearl(with the cool and collected voice) was the lead singer, they even sang their personal rendition to crowd there paparazzing them, she sang better than all of them even Anderson.
the only thing there is that the other two (Ada and Arewa) were serious and meant business like the gragra/shouting style unlike pearl who is " SEEMS" to be lackadaisical about winning but that her style of life she can't be what u ve never been all the while .

And for the person that asked about pearl's fan base, can as well add to his question which is what of Jeff's fan base, so the shows oga(mtn) go answer the kwesun meant, and na them get the answer script.
For me their vocal rating is
Anderson, Pearl, Jeff,Ada,Arewa and Dehinde

Pearl was unperturbed because she had an insider. she was not surprised at all. Rigging!!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Adortem:
Let me add by saying at the semi-finals of the audition into the house,comparing the contestants they probed to those they gave free passes into the house,I knew something was off,imagine dropping Dipo for Tejiri or Richie.I was like let's see how it goes,then I got bored by the contestants' none performances,then was geared up by Anderson(Alleluyah rendition),Ada,then Arewa,then Deinde. I beg to question the credibility of the so-called WildCat,where only 3 contestants were brought in from God knows where,then Pearl's twin came to join and Oluchi. Ok! how do we explain Anderson's eviction and return,then Kumi suddenly disappears on "health grounds". How come the most consistent of all came last(6th)? And, why did the organizers stop the personal compositions of finalists,I see this as the most helpful part for the contestants,helps them find themselves after the whole thing to know what path exactly to follow. Let me end by saying,this is no competition,cos in a competition,the best wins. It should be called Project Fame West Africa Scripted! Nigerians/Ghanians are not Zombies!

Totally scripted.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Chibabie: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2015
pls guys which state does Anderson come from?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2015
aalangel:

Pearl was unperturbed because she had an insider. she was not surprised at all. Rigging!!!!
Rigging? if I hear
but why not u dispute the fact that pearl has a better voice than the other two ladies. in short, my sister I no too get strength to argue.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chibabie:
pls guys which state does Anderson come from?
Abia
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by PeyButtons(f): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
aalangel:

Pearl had an insider.
4 REAL
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by kewell07(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Each time I watch ADA:all about the bass ... Oluchi pills n potion... Chike:say you say me : anderson:story of my life... Awera:ojuelegba... Preal: blank space video on youtube it makes me kinda sad that pf 8 is finished

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anderson said i should thank all Team Anderson for ur support! his really grateful. ff him on instagram @anderson_pfame

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
phrezzz:
Anderson said i should thank all Team Anderson for ur support! his really grateful. ff him on instagram @anderson_pfame
Ehya connect me with the guy nau
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Rigging? if I hear
but why not u dispute the fact that pearl has a better voice than the other two ladies. in short, my sister I no too get strength to argue.

I don't have strength to argue either. I''ve sang for like 25 years of my life and directed several choirs. Pearl CANNOT SING MORE THAN THOSE TWO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
imoniyi:

Ehya connect me with the guy nau
His back in cotonou reach him on +22996602079 lol remember i didnt give u his number if he askes.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
kewell07:
Each time I watch ADA:all about the bass ... Oluchi pills n potion... Chike:say you say me : anderson:story of my life... Awera:ojuelegba... Preal: blank space video on youtube it makes me kinda sad that pf 8 is finished
what do u mean by pf 8 is finished?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
phrezzz:
His back in cotonou reach him on +22996602079 lol remember i didnt give u his number if he askes.
Na wa o.. see famzing. Didn't you take a picture with him grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by kewell07(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
crowntoro:
what do u mean by pf 8 is finished?
it means that project fame season 8 has ended
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
phrezzz:
Lol thanks

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
GET Ready. BOJOM Remix Emekus feat Orezi drops friday 10th

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gbam Anderson will be performing at Felebration 2015!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
You guys heard the new twist of project fame??
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
phrezzz:
You guys heard the new twist of project fame??
nope, what happened?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well apparently, There would be one last performance of mtnpf8 contestant on stage in ultima studio but dis time, they swap singers. jeff and iyanya, anderson and sound sultan, yemi alade and pearl etc happening october 24
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pearl360 sorry swthrt cant receive emails through nairaland, smiley kindly send ur msg to phrezzzalfred@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na wa oh...

Una still they argue for here? Lol....wetin concern me sha?

Pls am looking for a song 'pray for me' I don't know if that's the title. it was performed as a group song on this season, please I need the artist and the correct song title.

Can't get that song off my mind, anyone please?!!

Modified

Got it! cheesy by Dare Art Alade.....finally a sensible Nigerian song add to my albums. Hehe.....

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by sharonparker: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Do you desire smooth flawless skin ?
Do you want to be chocolate,caramel,fair or white?
Do you want to maintain your skin color but want it to glow?
Open Chat now for your 100% organic products:
whitening, lightening, brightening set
black soap deluxe
body butter
body polish
scrubs
anti-blemish cream
stretch mark soap/oil
pimples treatment
sunburn treatment
depigmenting soap/cream
2b102a38. Or call pepsy flawless on 08069618994
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Priska02(f): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who watched dia personal composition?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1runm0le(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Zellie:
I was expecting some Anderson fan to come and say this grin, you people never disappoint grin grin

Anderson fan?? Bro, I'd rather choke on a porcupine... I'm not a fan of any of the top6 abeg ooh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.