Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (278639 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Elxandre:
A lot of you can't pass criticism across without calling fellow posters names.
And worse still, you call others uncouth etc.

It only makes you appear foĆ³lish.
SMH!

You ain't even bold enough to quote me! Coward!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Zellie:
Its hot in here mehn grin

But its just a competition now, I'm not sure any of you are related to or even know any the contestants. People are allowed to hate or love anyone they want, its normal in things like this.

I think either chike or Tejiri will be saved by the viewers

@bolded - I also think so! Their university guys are already campaigning for them!
And this one that Just60 said Chike fellow programmers are already working out magic for him gringrin , then Chike might be the person saved by votes!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2015
I think chike's family member is on this thread

na joke o

*runs out of thread*

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2015
homesteady:

Story! gringrin

Shey he is on probation, we'll find out on Saturday!
FYI Tejiri is already trending on twitter gringrin

Don't get carried away by the shouts and claps from the audience ohh! That was how Emeka was the most applauded by the audience last year, but he ended up as either 5th or 6th!

If Dehinde should get eliminated next week, na big party we go throw for here gringrin
Even tolu for pjfame 3 no win anything. cant wait for d party
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2015
homesteady:

@bolded - I also think so! Their university guys are already campaigning for them!
And this one that Just60 said Chike fellow programmers are already working out magic for him gringrin , then Chike might be the person saved by votes!
if derinde is left to be saved by who d contestant want eh, lol he should just go. i am pretty confident the judges wud save Ruby. the faculty maybe chike, votes Tejiri. she has crazy fans on twitter mehn
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Make una dey talk una own here after my home boy anderson wins una no go see another fantastic guy from the same hoood next season that is if the guy no follow money go idols. *winks*

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2015
silvermania:
Anderson is good especially when he did hallelujah he reminds me of myself,. I wish he wins my time is coming though
U have my vote in advance!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2015
homesteady:

You ain't even bold enough to quote me! Coward!
Lol.

Would you have beaten me if I quoted you? sad
Stop ascribing non existent self importance to yourself online.

In case you suffer comprehension issues, I was speaking to more than one person.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2015
phrezzz:
U have my vote in advance!!
thanks my dear, I really need dx
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2015
What I know is, most people arguing here wouldn't vote, they just argue...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Elxandre:

Lol.

Would you have beaten me if I quoted you? sad
Stop ascribing non existent self importance to yourself online.

In case you suffer comprehension issues, I was speaking to more than one person.

I was just trying to tell you to have just half the balls that luvmijeje has! She did not behave like a slimey, cowardly gossip like you, She called me out directly!

I don't remember any other person that called someone Uncouth if not me!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Opemipo011: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2015
joywendy:
Terrible show this evening again....not impressed. Judges were on fire today!

All those on probation deserved it!

Who is with me abeg those back up singers need to be replaced!!

Ada is overrated abeg, there was some flats notes I can't believe bibie crew didn't even notice that. She is a good performer though

Ehn ehn! Richie again he is going he should just enjoy his last days in the academy lipsrsealed

What in the hell did that chike sing abeg? I don't understand

London boy deinhde or whatever he calls himself after all the shouting and boasting he came out sounding like something a car ran over. lipsrsealed undecided now that he is on probabtion his brain will finally click.

The twin sisters were just there, didn't really feel them though.

who are d twin sisters you're talking about? never knew cos I did not watch d auditioning.
I only noticed 2 ladies in d competition really look alike
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
homesteady:
Chike..... I don't just know, is it that they are not giving interesting songs or what? I'm happy he is on probation!

Tejiri - I've always had the opinion that she passed the semi final audition because she had a 1st class and she's pretty, which will lead to increase in rating of the show! One girl that sang Asa's jailer sang better than her, but she wasn't picked! Tejiri was just shouting, and it wasn't that melodious! I was surprised when they called Anderson to sing again during the grand opening!

Same here, u took the words out of my mouth, tejiri, is good , she has great voice but she doesn't really know how to use it.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
homesteady:

I was just trying to tell you to have just half the balls that luvmijeje has! She did not behave like a slimey, cowardly gossip like you, She called me out directly!

I don't remember any other person that called someone Uncouth if not me!
How in the world did you miss this?;
"In case you suffer comprehension
issues, I was speaking to more than
one person"

Are you semi literate?

Please focus on the thread, I don't bother myself with e-thugs. smiley

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Opemipo011:
who are d twin sisters you're talking about? never knew cos I did not watch d auditioning.
I only noticed 2 ladies in d competition really look alike

Same here

I m refering to pearl and ruby.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by tafrica(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
This homesteady can not even afford to keep this thread steady, must you pick fight with everyone here? Haba. This dude didn't mention names or quote you, you should have been a gentle man/woman enough not to quote him, what happened to you "unlook" button? Take a chill pill please.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
tafrica:
This homesteady can not even afford to keep this thread steady, must you pick fight with everyone here? Haba. This dude didn't mention names or quote you, you should have been a gentle man/woman enough not to quote him, what happened to you "unlook" button? Take a chill pill please.

grin grin

Niqqa can fight to safe his soul

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elxandre:

How in the world did you miss this?;
"In case you suffer comprehension
issues, I was speaking to more than
one person"

Are you semi literate?

Grown ass men throwing veiled shades at his fellow guy and after been called out, is forming Queen Elizabeth of English gringrin lmaoooooooooooo

Please focus on the thread, I don't bother myself with e-thugs. smiley

Sigh! So I am now the bad guy, even when it was you that drew the 1st blood? gringrin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Mznaett: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin
Niqqa can fight to safe his soul
Babe,have u seen it?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
tafrica:

Haaa! So I'm now the antagonist here, right?
I'm now been accused of picking up quarrels? like seriously? Didn't you see where luvmijeje insulted me just out of the blues? And when I replied her, this Elxandre dude also came from nowhere and called me a 'mannerless' person?

I detest partiality and wrong accusations please! Thank you!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Babe,have u seen it?

No, where did you drop it, just came online
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Mznaett: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

No, where did you drop it, just came online
I dropped d stuff here b4 taking it off o
Just reply asap so I can drop and take it off b4 something something happen o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Passerby2(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good afternoon everyone... Pls, who was able to watch the live streaming in d academy today?... Updates please.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Mznaett post=37050253]

I dropped d stuff here b4 taking it off o

Just reply asap so I can drop and take it off b4 something something happen o [/quote
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tejiri and Chike got fans o shocked , TJ even trended nationwide yesterday shocked

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Peeps complaining about voices, do you know the voice can be tired due to excess stressin? Most of them are just battling with their voice i feel for them, i sing and I know what i pass thru, for the past few days have been having runin nose due to excess training and I was told to rest for few days, so pls Lets appreciate their efforts anyone remaining there derserves it,. Meanwhile anderson we in the hoood feel u always. Dem neva chichotin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Awwwwv look at them grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Zellie:
Awwwwv look at them grin grin
awww see that beautiful girl wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Mznaett: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1, Check ur mail
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
By the look of things, Tejiri will be saved again by votes. Her beauty is really making a way 4 her.
As for deinde, he has succeeded in building enemies for himself. Believe me, 70% of PF fans dnt like him. I knw he makes d academy lively, bt he shud jst calm down a bit.
If Chike goes home, e go pain scarra! I'm stil trying to recover frm Jennifer's exit. I stil believe in Chike, even tho he doesn't seem to believe in himself.
Ruby is jst a duplicate of Pearl, they r obviously doing d same tin. One of dm shud jst relax 4 d other. My opinion sha...but again, dat Teriji babe fine o!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Uncle ben is harsh o! That man can put cold fear into someone's body. Ruby n Jeff...hmm! All dis luv u ppl r doing eh...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dehinde! If you had been this serious, you won't be on probation....... so you can be studious. Anyway no matter the opposition, you will scale through.

Pearl and Jeff nearly wan enter each other lipsrsealed Na wa o. Anyway nice combination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.