Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277883 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
I concur wit d 2 monikers above me, buh I tink it has 2 do wit d song. I mean let's face it, wizkid's Ojuelegba is a hit...

Brb, jeff is doing Godwin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
okabe:
I concur wit d 2 monikers above me, buh I tink it has 2 do wit d song. I mean let's face it, wizkid's Ojuelegba is a hit...

Aside being a hit, she made it her own song. She didn't jst sing it lyk others, she added her own lines from other songs to make it enjoyable. Besides, did u c her performance on stage? It was amazing.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:
Okay, today I join the spoilers crew gallantly, first off i have to say this prayer "God may I never meet an Arewa in any competition I find myself in this life"

Babe is an entertainer and great performer, I can boldly say she's among the top three already.

Brb...

I say Amen to dat prayer of urs. O menn d babe is just too good. All d other contestants have her to contend with. I just pray Ada and Anderson go finish work with their songs too.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm! Deinde haff bleep o. I mean, he shud jst calm down n get use to his lyrics. Or cud it be stage fright? He has a lot of fans, but he keeps letting them down on stage every weekend...he shouldn't let Chike's vote be a waste o. If he isn't careful, he wil be on probatn again dis wk. I enjoy his troublesomeness in d academy n wudn't want him to go.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
vanvick247:

I say Amen to dat prayer of urs. O menn d babe is just too good. All d other contestants have her to contend with. I just pray Ada and Anderson go finish work with their songs too.

Ada no try for me today, NTA just spoil show with one nonsense live programme, couldn't watch Anderson and Joy guess those are the only ones remaining sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
okabe:

I strongly disagree with you hit song or not that babe has always been consistent, almost every one were on fit dancing with her

And I even enjoyed her performance more than the original song! Imagine the way she ended it, babe is good joor just give it to her irrespective of who's your favourite.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Memunah(f): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am so so happy....so Arewa my own babe is killing it....can't wait to watch it on Soundcity.....I just can't wait!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na wa o,all ds my people watching PF on NTA will always kill the suspense for us...not fair o

Anyways,let's see Arewa's performance,hope its as good as our suspense killers makes it sound.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
everyone on probation..
no this is unfair
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Arewa soooooooooooooooo on point!!!!!! grin grin grin best performance of the nite grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
imoniyi:
everyone on probation..
no this is unfair

Mtn is broke cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
What!!!!!! The Judges have started again o. Why should everybody be on probation?

Deinde: Despite all the practice, the madness, the promise, the determination, you still gave a totally disappointing performance.

Joy: I've to agree with Bantu....... She is always giving a one way, one type, one brand of performance despite being given different genres of music..... her performance is predictable.

Biko: Off key

Chike : He doesn't know how to connect to his song.

Best Performances I personally enjoyed.

Pearl: The beautiful and the seducing looking Pearl killed that song. It was the first time I truly enjoyed this babe performance. Babe, you don't need Jeff..... You can also win this competition.

Oluchi: The one and only luchi buchi. This babe came here for the money. She's not intimidated by the so called contenders.

The daring and no dulling Ada always bringing it to the stage

Arewa!!!!!!!! What a performance!!!!!

These beautiful and intelligent ladies made my night.
I can bet with everything I have say na woman go win this year competition.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Memunah(f): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:

Mtn is broke cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are so so right
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=imoniyi post=37258466]everyone on probation..
no this is unfair

xo how many pple are they evicting ?
8 i guess
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm! Judging from d look of things, Arewa has d highest chance of winning.. So far she has remained d only consistent contestant.. Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol arewa so you did it, ummmm dat was fantastic, anderson you need to do something special something extra ordinary, @mr dehinde how would you forget your lines on stage for christ sake dx is a competition.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Biko just performed the most rubbish performance ever! he deserves an award!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
homesteady:
Biko just performed the most rubbish performance ever! he deserves an award!
I swear, looked more like an audition clip from a wack singer

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=imoniyi post=37259287][/quote]
I guess it's gonna be the least 3 or 4 votes from which 1 or 2 would be evicted after the judges' & faculty's save.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by apcpdpallscam(f): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Arewa is d winner of project fame 8.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don't just why some people overate, this was same thing dehinde did during his first performance and he's been castigated why arewa exceptional? undecided

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Teenaba(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Please avail me the names of the chanels that show mtn project fame season 8 and the time these stations air the programme. Thanks.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Stelina(f): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
malonephill:
I don't just why some people overate, this was same thing dehinde did during his first performance and he's been castigated why arewa exceptional? undecided

Re u seriously asking why Arewa is exceptional? Shes da BomB.. A wonderful perfomer.. An amazing singer.. She's gat all it takes to win..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
I missed today, s show jareh. Unless any station will still show it.
I bashed my uncles car dis afternoon and i have not been myself. Lol

Btw immaculate of prev season is on fuse showing on TVC.
Dont bother asking me cable what or wireless that. I mean on the real TVC o.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Can they just fast forward the show to the part where Arewa gets the money grin embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chaiiii! Dehinde ohhh, I don't know the song very well oh, but I knew he forgot his lyrics, especially the rap!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
I was expecting more body movements from Joy naaa! Wetin happen? This was the time for her to showcase her gra gra which she was showing during the semi-final audition!
Though apart from that, everything was superb!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Teenaba(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teenaba:
Please avail me the names of the chanels that show mtn project fame season 8 and the time these stations air the programme. Thanks.
Anybody? Please!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by apcpdpallscam(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ade Bantu!Ade Bantu!Ade Bantu!joy was relaxed,cool n superb.Ade Bantu pls don't always criticise whn needless.are u forming Simon Cowell or piers Morgan.i would request u perform one of ds days to practicalse ur judgment.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teenaba:

Anybody? Please!

1. TVC...6pm ond week days. I notice they nw start earlier than 6pm these days 6n weekends.
2. Soundcity...7.30pm everyday.
3. ONTV...8.30pm everyday.
These r d 3 stations i knw dat r consistent.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
mapsmatician:

1. TVC...6pm ond week days. I notice they nw start earlier than 6pm these days 6n weekends.
2. Soundcity...7.30pm everyday.
3. ONTV...8.30pm everyday.
These r d 3 stations i knw dat r consistent.
sound city 8pm saturday

NTA 10pm weekdays, saturdays 2pm and sundays 4pm

Cc teenaba
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
Ade Bantu!Ade Bantu!Ade Bantu!joy was relaxed,cool n superb.Ade Bantu pls don't always criticise whn needless.are u forming Simon Cowell or piers Morgan.i would request u perform one of ds days to practicalse ur judgment.

Don't mind dat man joor! That was how he rubbished Chike last week. He doesn't knw how to criticize tactfully. I dnt even knw why they choose him as 1 of d judges. The guy wasn't even a gud singer during his days with his group sef, he was jst fortunate to be raised abroad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.