Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277621 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Passerby2:
Truthfully, in comparison with other seasons of project fame, I can categorically say that I'm not very impressed... I don't think i seen that "wow" performance that i'll be tempted to download jus for keeps... So, I'm jus moving with the flow...

May the contestant with the highest number of votes win! smiley
Anderson "story of my life"he got 3judges and 3falculty to a standing ovation NO?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

But 2 of them may have made the "WO" in wow grin
Did you see
Ada's: Unbreak my Heart & Drunk in Love
Arewa's: Ojulegba
Oluchi's: Jamb Question?

This year contestants are really boring to watch but I would still rate the females higher than the males wink cheesy grin
Add Jeffs the weekend song and anderson story of my life
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
TYNNNNKs:
I'm sorry for the insults just that i think when pple campaign for someone it shouldn't be to the extent of bad mouthing the others....

Lolz.. I wasn't bad mouthing your Dehinde.
You just took everything over the top.
It's cool though.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
chara019:
See as una just dey argue dey dish out insults to eachother,over people that won't even give you 1k out of their prizes.

Sotey person call sm1 slut,shuuu!!!!

Its s.illy
xactly wat av bn sayn.....mofoness

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
homesteady:
Who noticed that during their radio visitation today, it wasn't Olisa and one girl as usual? it was Olisa and another guy!
I saw on LIB that some OAPs were tweet fighting, I ran to twirra to get 1st hand info, and I discovered that the new guy was one of them, he was tweet fighting with another female OAP gringrin

Why I brought this story up is because - Internet quarrel is inevitable! This is a reality show and there is surely going to be divided opinions, which must surely end in quarrels! What I'm trying to say is that inviting a moderator here is not just cool! I haven't even seen anything here that warrants a mod to be invited, maybe due to my experience in European football section!
abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegi! it ws needed. Beta Briareos ws summoned....."Slutty", and one oda madafacker endtime or smtin tryd brngn insults here
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2015
macklef:
Pls, what really are u saying?
m cnfusd myslf
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2015
nitane25:
abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegi! it ws needed. Beta Briareos ws summoned....."Slutty", and one oda madafacker endtime or smtin tryd brngn insults here

Don't mind him he wants to pretend he didn't see all that sad

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
Add Jeffs the weekend song and anderson story of my life

Well Jeff is just there and the only wow-moment of Anderson was his Halleluyah rendition during the semi-finals cool cool

I used to vote for Anderson along side the babes but you are one of his "fanatics" that made me dislike him and I disliked him more when he was "unjustly" brought back grin grin I know, (he doesn't need my vote to win) but the females must win all the cars grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

Well Jeff is just there and the only wow-moment of Anderson was his Halleluyah rendition during the semi-finals cool cool

I used to vote for Anderson along side the babes but you are one of his "fanatics" that made me dislike him and I disliked him more when he was "unjustly" brought back grin grin I know, (he doesn't need my vote to win) but the females must win all the cars grin grin grin
Haha. from ur comment, it shows u never voted for him and if u noticed i have reduced the Anderson hype. i dont knw y u swt ladies are always attacking me when i hype Powerhouse. u could do for ur fellow contestant. my hype has gotton anderson over 30votes from my neighbours only the way i hyped him in front of them even tho they didnt ff dis season. Anderson will get an SUV. Ada and Arewa can manage the salon cars. smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

Lol....this time they would invite NewsLine grin grin

You would cry this weekend tongue grin grin

Just as long as Anderson goes home, no problem grin
Was dis how u voted 4 anderson!? oi O_O
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
Haha. from ur comment, it shows u never voted for him and if u noticed i have reduced the Anderson hype. i dont knw y u swt ladies are always attacking me when i hype Powerhouse. u could do for ur fellow contestant. my hype has gotton anderson over 30votes from my neighbours only the way i hyped him in front of them even tho they didnt ff dis season. Anderson will get an SUV. Ada and Arewa can manage the salon cars. smiley
I stopped voting him when he messed up TuFace song grin

Anyway, I know you sha want him to win but last week we all know who got the highest vote grin grin

Ada, Arewa and Kumi would be getting all the lovely gifts....2M isn't bad if Deinde doesn't beat your Anderson to it cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:
While you were all busy praying Deinde leaves the house...your superstar Anderson was being bundled home tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Yeah ryt
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

I stopped voting him when he messed up TuFace song grin

Anyway, I know you sha want him to win but last week we all know who got the highest vote grin grin

Ada, Arewa and Kumi would be getting all the lovely gifts....2M isn't bad if Deinde doesn't beat your Anderson to it cheesy
Swthrt GAME ON
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

tongue tongue it's Ada, Arewa, Jeff, Kumi & Joy tongue your Anderson didn't make my best 5 performances tonight grin grin grin
and dis wasnt even b4 anderson sang 2face song tho smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
Yeah ryt

Told you he messed up Tuface song...I couldn't waste my votes on him tongue I really wished he went and was never called back. I would let you blackmail me emotionally tongue grin

Last year Simon had it going for him until he spoilt Bright Chimezie's song and I didn't bother voting him grin

It takes just one bad performance to make you lose fans *Uncle Ben always tell them that*

Can't wait to see if I will be impressed on reggae night grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

Told you he messed up Tuface song...I couldn't waste my votes on him tongue I really wished he went and was never called back. I would let you blackmail me emotionally tongue grin

Last year Simon had it going for him until he spoilt Bright Chimezie's song and I didn't bother voting him grin

It takes just one bad performance to make you lose fans *Uncle Ben always tell them that*

Can't wait to see if I will be impressed on reggae night grin
So if Ada and arewa mess up, u wud switch?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
and dis wasnt even b4 anderson sang 2face song tho smiley

I don't based my judgements on emotions grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Only 2persons i have voted 4 ever on project fame. Ayo of season 5 then it was still 100/votes which he won! and Powerhouse Anderson!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
So if Ada and arewa mess up, u wud switch?

That same week Anderson messed up Tuface song, Ada also messed up...the songs exposed their breathe control issues ( I remember staying that). Arewa has been the most consistent of them all...she's a powerful performer but whoever dresses her should be flogged grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

I don't based my judgements on emotions grin
ok o we are watching
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Zuria:

That same week Anderson messed up Tuface song, Ada also messed up...the songs exposed their breathe control issues ( I remember staying that). Arewa has been the most consistent of them all...she's a powerful performer but whoever dresses her should be flogged grin
Haha i like Arewa so neutral!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imohchard(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
michael bolton also tweeted at clement last season. when he sang his song.. so i dont see the hype... and by the way i would pick 1 clement for 1000th of anderson
phrezzz:
Where did dis 1 come from?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
imohchard:
michael bolton also tweeted at clement last season. when he sang his song.. so i dont see the hype... and by the way i would pick 1 clement for 1000th of anderson
Lol okay. anything else fam?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TYNNNNKs: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
ROTFLMAO is that y u attacked me! Derinde is great! IBINU BABA
now your talking!!!... POWER HOUSE !!!POWER HOUSE!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TYNNNNKs: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
pearl360:

Lolz.. I wasn't bad mouthing your Dehinde. You just took everything over the top. It's cool though. ✌
yea!!!..we cool grin
pearl360:

Lolz.. I wasn't bad mouthing your Dehinde. You just took everything over the top. It's cool though. ✌
yea!!!..we cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
TYNNNNKs:
now your talking!!!... POWER HOUSE !!!POWER HOUSE!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
MTN Just blocked my line! jesus were are you! Thank God my fams use MTN!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by marygodween(f): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
go to the nearest mtn office n do your registration.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
marygodween:
go to the nearest mtn office n do your registration.
I Did my registration 3yrs ago?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by marygodween(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:
I Did my registration 3yrs ago?
yeah, you have to do it again.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
imohchard:

Taaaaaa! Clement fire! gringrin
Anderson is better than Clement o jare!

If it was Anderson that sang that Michael Bolton - 'When I'm back on my feet again', he would have flown down to Nigeria to hug him gringrin

You all know I'm not part of Anderson hype team, but I'm just saying the truth here!
#teamChike grin

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
phrezzz:

It means your case have reached sango shrine gringrin Team Dehinde have thrown the 1st arrow!

Your sim must not work!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.