Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277966 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
LaurelP:

To me, Chike didn't do quite well, he performed well below his potential, esp when he was on high note.

Jeniffer, Biqo, Ada, Joy, Anderson and Jeff did it for me

@bolded - very true, I also noticed that!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pearl and Ruby - twins in the house! This is the perfect recipe for disaster!

This contest is about votesss, and votes from family and friends are the most reliant votes, now both of them will have to share these votes, while other contestants will have the full family and friends votes!

What if both of them are put up for probation? They'll have to pick which of the twin they'll support, if not.......... hmm!
If they also qualify for the final, the family and friends wil have to pick one to support!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
homesteady:

This contest is about votesss, and votes from family and friends are the most reliant votes, now both of them will have to share these votes, while other contestants will have the full family and friends votes!

What if both of them are put up for probation? They'll have to pick which of the twin they'll support, if not.......... hmm!
If they also qualify for the final, the family and friends wil have to pick one to support!

It wud be a wrong decision if their family votes for both of them. They will have to choose btw the two if the need arises. Otherwise, both of them may be evicted.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
LaurelP:

Chike is capable of much more than what he did today. Did u watch his first performance?
od course I did, even his audition, I know what you're talking about though, and I'm his number one fan
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
On a contrary both can't have equal fans, one must have a edge over other
homesteady:

the family and friends can as well vote both, but I believe both can't be on probation, and if the best will stay remember not only votes that does it?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tejiri, Jennifer, Chike & Jeff were great tonyt...Debbie & Kunmi were off. Wildcard: Oluchi & Ruby were Fab too.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
imohchard:
My best 3 performance.. Anderson, chike and that wildcard oluchi.. D only one I didnt enjoy was dehinde and am still wondering why the judges picked him instead of dipo.. The guy na shekhau
Lol, Deinde really ain't that bad: I think he tried tonyt...but would have preferred Mide to him.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
mapsmatician:
Kumi was even better, wat abt deborah? Deborah was singing off key n she actually enjoyed it.
lol u got me laffin she enjoyed it you mean
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imohchard(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
inimitkel:

Lol, Deinde really ain't that bad: I think he tried tonyt...but would have preferred Mide to him.
I don't just like him..... Dipo was far better... If todays show was for probation, dehnde would have been on probation
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Arewa didn't impress me one bit...she went high when she wasn't supposed to... I only watched d last seven contestants that performed yesterday, and i was impressed by Ada's performance alone.. she will go far i believe...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Joy got the night for me....she got a good blend. I felt the song with her gentle swag....wow! Jennifer is a killer. she pushes out her firm soprano in such a high pitch with ease with a world class breath and modulation control.....Anderson...He is just d male version of Jennifer....Ada! wow! wow! ....she removed Toni braxton totally from dat song. u would actually think its Toni doing her thing.....others did well....Tejiri...biqo...chike;though dint feel him like i xpected...the truth is that we have a great competitors. Its not going to be easy.

for the night...

Joy
Jennifer
Ada
Anderson
Chike
Biqo
Richie
Tejiri
pearl

the jazz guys....pianist....back up singers rock....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Omavik:
Arewa didn't impress me one bit...she went high when she wasn't supposed to... I only watched d last seven contestants that performed yesterday, and i was impressed by Ada's performance alone.. she will go far i believe...

Wow! Arewa didn't impress u? She wowed me, her expressn n her voice were gr8. Dnt knw why ppl haven't noticed how good she is.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2015
To be honest, Joy sang that Chiquitita song better than Abba did o.
Chike was gr8 last nite, tho he didn't gv his all, because we knw he is better than dat n he shud stop deceiving us. Maybe he was jst trying to be careful to avoid mistakes.
As for jeff, that guy sang that Luther Vandros song too well. He was smooth, gentle n stylishly gr8 with his singing. He enjoyed himself on stage because he knew the song was perfect 4 him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by viciati(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Ada had the day for me... Anderson did very well.. joy was awesome.. nd that ghana gurl... wetin be that her name..?should go home... biqo killed his song.. chike nd jeff were wonderful.. still # teamAnderson
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
mapsmatician:
To be honest, Joy sang that Chiquitita song better than Abba did o.
Chike was gr8 last nite, tho he didn't gv his all, because we knw he is better than dat n he shud stop deceiving us. Maybe he was jst trying to be careful to avoid mistakes.
As for jeff, that guy sang that Luther Vandros song too well. He was smooth, gentle n stylishly gr8 with his singing. He enjoyed himself on stage because he knew the song was perfect 4 him.

you are so so right about Joy..... u have a good eye and listening ear...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Did Joseph Benjamin say they'll sing today? I wasn't paying attention!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dehinde really fell my hands yesterday, I believed in him but he performed very poorly, he struggled with his song all through not to mention that he may be probed if he doesn't brace up. This is a competition, he must fight his way to the top!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
May God forgive everyone of you calling Dehinde Shekau. The guy with a sonorous, husky, throated and sensuous voice.

I'm just watching his video again and in my opinion Dipo don't have anything on this guy.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omavik:

Arewa was sure cool..... maybe that is not ur kind of song. She did justice to d selected piece...d voicing... espresso. they were cool.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Matty145:

Arewa was sure cool..... maybe that is not ur kind of song. She did justice to d selected piece...d voicing... espresso. they were cool.

Exactly! I'm happy that someone finally saw this. Unfortunately, she is underrated. But believe me, that babe can really sing.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
I have to agree with those that said Joy did justice to that song. What a soulful delivery. Last night I missed it may be because the song sound like a classical music. I didn't even know the song was in English until now.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Deinde is a good singer with a Chris D Burgh kinda voice. I don't know if its his beard that's making people not to like him. But the guy has a nice voice.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please which station airs it, days and time too?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Space booked! Finally smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
rossyc:
Please which station airs it, days and time too?
Here

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Watched yesterday's show again.

Kumi's performance was disappointing

Deinde didn't really do so bad but I expected more from him, he does have a nice voice

Deborah- disappointing, she didn't interpret the song at all

Joy KELT it, she's good

Jennifer's voice is amazing,

Richie- he was okay

Anderson was great!!

Tejiri did well too, I liked the way she interpreted the song

Biko was okay

I didn't really feel Pearl, was expecting more

I think Ada was the best. Everything was ON POINT

Chike was good too, he could have done better though

Arewa was great! I'm shocked some people think she didn't do well, she was Wonderful

Jeff was great too, he killed it !

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by orekelewa09(f): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
I love Joy's performance
Ada too
Anderson is good too
Dehinde has a good voice but I'm not his fan tho
chike is good too.

my favourites this year are Joy,Ada,Anderson and chike
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
phrezzz:
Tune in to NTA am watching. anderson killed his performance

Please which NTA did you watch it with, is it NTAi or local NTA?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm watching....their dressing sha grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Zuria:
I'm watching....their dressing sha grin grin

Which channel please cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Which channel please cry

NTA cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.