Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Use Of Glasses By Channels TV Presenters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Use Of Glasses By Channels TV Presenters (632 Views)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Glasses By Channels TV Presenters by olajide3: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Channels TV has always been the best TV station in Nigeria. I'm curious to know the motive behind the use of glasses by most of their staff after joining the station.
When Sulaiman Aledeh started as a co presenter on sunrise daily,a news and current affairs programme that features prominent nigerians and nationals who are prolific in their areas of specialization. he doesn't use glasses. The first day I saw him with the glasses, I could not identify if not because of his voice.
Its Seun Okinbaloye's turn, the presenter of Politics Today. When he started, he doesn't use glasses but he's using glasses now.

Do they use it as fashion or for clear reading
Re: The Use Of Glasses By Channels TV Presenters by solodox(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmm... Now that you mention it methinks they use it to appear smarter than they really are!
Re: The Use Of Glasses By Channels TV Presenters by sholay2011(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Lool...na wa ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria Nollywood Movie Trending Online Now.... / Waterproof Andriod Phone / 12 Mind-Boggling Facts About Adele’s Record-Breaking Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.