Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency (22493 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial / Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Callmemike:
Funny bunch. If there are distinct senate rules every 4 years, how can you use the 2011 rule to establish forgery in 2015? Get the standing rule, then establish your case

Coz there are different rules every 4 years does not translate to a group of retards rewriting the orders without a senate sitting. Every standing order preceding the 2015's was made following due process, none was conjured and written at a beer outing of select-senators.

Stop displaying ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Good development
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by cktheluckyman: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2015
jayfolarin:

Coz there are different rules every 4 years does not translate to a group of retards rewriting the orders without a senate sitting. Every standing order preceding the 2015's was made following due process, none was conjured and written at a beer outing of select-senators.

Quit all these propaganda.There is little or nothing the APC can do to Saraki.Senators Marafa and Hunkuyi are most likely to be suspended when the senate resumes tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Ghandi12: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

AS LONG AS THE LIKE MIND SENATORS REMAIN UNITED,THERE S LITTLE OR NOTHING BUHARI OR THE APC CAN DO TO THEM.BUHARI NEEDS THEM MORE THAN THEY NEED BUHARI.DONT FORGET MINISTERIAL NOMINEES ARE YET TO BE SCREENED EXCEPT BUHARI PLANS TO RUN HIS GOVT WITH PERM SECS FOR FOUR YEARS

If Saraki had been observing common senses, respecting rules and not working with the opposition then he would have earned regards from the people and his party.

Let me give you what I would do if I am Buhari with a traitor heading my party's majority house.

I will give them all the protection and support to stand-up to the Traitor at tomorrow sitting

As a party I will ensure they have all the support they need to form their own Senate tomorrow if Saraki continues his brigandry.

I will make sure security forces do not give the Traitor any preferential protection on the floor as the drama unfolds.

As long as the Traitor remain unrepentant I will not interfere for as long as necessary.

My ministerial nominees

The Constitution states if I sent my nominees to the Senate and no action in 3 weeks they are home and dry. I keep get the 3 weeks if it becomes necessary.

The bunch are 469 Vilians in peoples court - the are alleged to be gulping 10-20% of national budget while millions go hungry and die from insecurity.

Do I need remind you of OBJ's tenure (1999 to 2007) - we had 4 Senate President. Buhari has all the powers and goodwill of the majority to stop 469 people of taking home Billions while millions suffer.

I Buhari has been taking much time to study the background of my nominees so

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Quit all these propaganda.There is little or nothing the APC can do to Saraki.Senators Marafa and Hunkuyi are most likely to be suspended when the senate resumes tomorrow

Wtf is propaganda?? Can you not read and comprehend? Or is it sheer hate of the APC that has clouded your reasoning?

The document with which the senate election was conducted was illegal. How then can you expect such an election to be held as legal. The next few weeks will definitely be interesting as I can assure you that this sham of an election will be declared illegal with another election to hold thereafter in line with the 2011 standing order.

Have you even stopped to think of why the president is in the least interested in appointing ministers now? He is aware that the 'supposed officers' of the senate have occupied those seats illegally and therefore won't assign any official duty to them until the anomaly is corrected. Saraki will be ousted in days.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Ghandi12: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

If I were APC and Buhari I will plan ahead of this action.

Once Saraki moves for this action our loyal Senators should make sure he did not finish the statement before he is defaced - afterall he is a 'bandit.

APC loyal Senators must not leave the chamber for the him - in fact they should push-him off the seat.

APC loyal Senators should start their election with the only recognized Senate standing order.

Saraki can move with his PDP friends to have their own sitting outside.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Callmemike(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2015
jayfolarin:

Thanks. Now, who makes the rules? The Senators or the Admin Clerks?
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Fathai(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2015
watching closely
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Ghandi12: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Callmemike:

All the rules used in the past have been extensively discussed on and off this platform.

The original Senate rules was made by the National Conference in preparation for democratic governance in 1999.

This rules was used (unamended) until the 6th Assembly where some amendments were introduced and approved by the Senate plenary.

The steps to amending any part of the rules were recommended, debated and approved by the Senate plenary.

Successive Senates have been using the passed-down rules and only amending at Senate plenary.

Nobody is owing up to the source of the Senate standing order 2015 and this is why many agree it is forged. It remains the only rules that nobody is bold enough to come to public to claim authorship of.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by K9blunt(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

They must be convicted by a competent court of law. Police is very free to prosecute.
guy why you quote everything na?
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by kernel504(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2015
We are watching

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Saraki and Ekweremadu days as Senate Head are numbered.

You don't get something unlawfully and be @ peace with ur conscience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by alaoeri: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

AS LONG AS THE LIKE MIND SENATORS REMAIN UNITED,THERE S LITTLE OR NOTHING BUHARI OR THE APC CAN DO TO THEM.BUHARI NEEDS THEM MORE THAN THEY NEED BUHARI.DONT FORGET MINISTERIAL NOMINEES ARE YET TO BE SCREENED EXCEPT BUHARI PLANS TO RUN HIS GOVT WITH PERM SECS FOR FOUR YEARS
Have you heard anything like veto power before? likes mind ko, likes mind ni. undecided
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by mckintoch: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Blows everywhere, blood everywhere. Flying of chairs everywhere & stealing of the Mace. #GAME #OF #THRONES...
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Querty(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2015
but police has denied d report
so what's Garuba saying....?
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by oyoyome: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
APC at work again, just to measure saraki n Ekweremadu to resign shaa.Naija politics for selfish interest .

1 Like

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
Shameless journalism by the PUNCH newspapers!!! The police have even denied the report. Tinubu and his SW media are becoming too desperate
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Pierocash(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

and what is d big deal abt that? even without ministers buhari can run his government, it wil even save cost.afterall what have Nigeria ministers contributed to d development of d nation? they are nothing Bt co-looters of our common wealth.aside from that, d Senate presidency has no legal jurisdiction to disqualify a ministerial nominee that has been approved by d majority cos saraki faction is minority
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by cktheluckyman: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Ghandi12:

If I were APC and Buhari I will plan ahead of this action.

Once Saraki moves for this action our loyal Senators should make sure he did not finish the statement before he is defaced - afterall he is a 'bandit.

APC loyal Senators must not leave the chamber for the him - in fact they should push-him off the seat.

APC loyal Senators should start their election with the only recognized Senate standing order.

Saraki can move with his PDP friends to have their own sitting outside.

Olodo we are not running a banana republic,we have a set of laws to govern us.If the APC wants anarchy,we will give them anarchy and in the end guess whom shall be the ultimate loser.Remember this is Buhari's government and no longer that of PDP or GEJ
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by mindurword(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Apc is a fraud party they are shouting forgery all over the place they forgot that PMB Alias baba go slow forge certificate to become president please let the police investigate him first and let the court send him to jail first before they can come back and continue with house of senate
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Akinz0126(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
I belong to no one,I belong to every one.Saraki Go slow oooo.
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by cktheluckyman: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pierocash:

and what is d big deal abt that? even without ministers buhari can run his government, it wil even save cost.afterall what have Nigeria ministers contributed to d development of d nation? they are nothing Bt co-looters of our common wealth.aside from that, d Senate presidency has no legal jurisdiction to disqualify a ministerial nominee that has been approved by d majority cos saraki faction is minority

SARAKI HAS 57 SENATORS AND BY THE LOOK OF THINGS THAT NUMBER IS GOING TO INCREASE IN THE COMMING DAYS.THE SO CALLED UNITY GROUP HAS 51 SENATORS.SO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR IMAGINARY MAJORITY FROM?
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by maximilian19(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Come how many president do we have in Nigeria?

Wo b presidency
wo b president
wo b fed. Government
wo b Buhari

cos na all dis tyns dem take dey lie make we know wo dey incharge of nigeria if it Buhari or the fed.government, or d presidency or the president
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Pierocash(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

SARAKI HAS 57 SENATORS AND BY THE LOOK OF THINGS THAT NUMBER IS GOING TO INCREASE IN THE COMMING DAYS.THE SO CALLED UNITY GROUP HAS 51 SENATORS.SO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR IMAGINARY MAJORITY FROM?
when it comes to ministerial screening d other 7 APC senators will pinch tent with d other APC senators
their business ended d moment saraki emerged.
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by cktheluckyman: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pierocash:

The responsibility of the senators goes beyond just approving ministerial nominees.Even budgetary approval and heads of bodies like EFCC,INEC etc and their budgets would have to be approved by the NASS.Buhari would not dare fight the NASS unless he wants them to ground his government.
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by cktheluckyman: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pierocash:

when it comes to ministerial screening d other 7 APC senators will pinch tent with d other APC senators
their business ended d moment saraki emerged.

lol grin grin grin grin small kids have invaded nairaland
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by ZUBY77(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Callmemike:
Funny bunch. If there are distinct senate rules every 4 years, how can you use the 2011 rule to establish forgery in 2015? Get the standing rule, then establish your case

This is one question the APC and PDP e-goats won't attempt to answer, especially the APC e-goats.

They rather concentrate on calling themselves names on the Internet.

It baffles me how Police thinks they now know the NASS rules more that Ekweremadu who is a constitutional lawyer.
All this is an attempt to annul the Senate leadership. Buhari is Sponsoring all this. Forget the 'I won't intervene' crap.
This is one reason why he is afraid to appoint his ministers. Almost all of them will come from the North. He is afraid Saraki and Ekweremadu won't allow that.
The tribal bigot won't have his way in this administration.
Democracy is in play here.
This is not 1984. This is 30years after 1984.
I was just 4 in 1984.. If after all those years I didn't improve as a person, then I must convert from free thinker to Islam.

It's pure witch hunting.
And I tell you, Nigeria may not survive this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by StOla: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
Shameless journalism by the PUNCH newspapers!!! The police have even denied the report. Tinubu and his SW media are becoming too desperate

You must surely mention Tinubu whenever you wail.

That name must be giving you nightmares.

Since we now know that Kwara state PDP was responsible for the petition against Saraki's wife Toyin, don't you think it is high time you apologise to Tinubu for your numerous false accusations?

Or you are still waiting for the Kwara PDP to disclaim the statement as directed by the overfed learners at the national secretariat?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Callmemike:

I don't care who makes them, it is not a legal document and cannot be used for any election until a senate sitting has mediated, amended and approved it. Now tell me, was that due process followed before using the jargons in the so called '2015 standing order' for election?
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by mayor20(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Callmemike:

The senate rules does not have to be amended every 4 years. The senate rule is a public and institutionalise document operated in the Senate and can only be altered by the Senate and any alteration to it without following the proper procedure is an act of forgery.
Re: Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency by ejikeuzo: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.