Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help Us In Helping A Fellow FUNABBITE! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Us In Helping A Fellow FUNABBITE! (546 Views)

See Photos Of Police Officer Spotted Helping A Boy Tie His Shoelaces / See What A Guy Helping A Lady Out Of The Pool Is Doing. / Nairaland Please Help Us Find Martins (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Us In Helping A Fellow FUNABBITE! by Dolypson04(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Lets help a Funaabite

X-ray can look AMAZING when what you need for is the prediction of what your unborn child looks like, the thought of it can also be KILLING when it is about to pain the picture of whether or not your two legs will function EVER again.
“ I had a bike accident in 2011, I fell into a dry deep gutter and broke my hips femurs and since then have been in pains and limping, I went for an x-ray and was told I needed surgery for the two legs because the femoral heads in my hips are destroyed” That’s the story of BUNMi, a 400l of Animal physiology and health (APH) in Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB-).
Save a life today because life is not all about making a living but making an impact.
No amount is too small as it goes a very long way in saving bunmi’s life.
Account Name: Ayorinde Olubunmi
Account Number: 0001954194
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
Operation Cost: 1,500,000
Operation Date: 28th July, 2015.
God bless you and your family as you are doing this.

Kindly ReBc to your Family and Friends. let's help a fellow Funaabite.
P.S : That was the task ahead of us in FUNAAB. I never saw the said girl for once but when I heard her story I was moved to tears. In case you don't understand, her both legs would be amputated if she fails to raise #1.5M in d next 12hrs. Pls help our friend. No amount is too small.
You can confirm from any FUNAABITES you know so that it won't look like a scam. Thank you and God bless!
Cc : Lalasticlala, Ishilove et al

Re: Help Us In Helping A Fellow FUNABBITE! by Gboliwe: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Poor girl. Such a heart touching experience. But raising N1.5m in 12hrs will require divine intervention. How much has been raised since the awareness started?

Dolypson04:
Lets help a Funaabite
X-ray can look AMAZING when what you need for is the prediction of what your unborn child looks like, the thought of it can also be KILLING when it is about to pain the picture of whether or not your two legs will function EVER again.
“ I had a bike accident in 2011, I fell into a dry deep gutter and broke my hips femurs and since then have been in pains and limping, I went for an x-ray and was told I needed surgery for the two legs because the femoral heads in my hips are destroyed” That’s the story of BUNMi, a 400l of Animal physiology and health (APH) in Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB-).
Save a life today because life is not all about making a living but making an impact.
No amount is too small as it goes a very long way in saving bunmi’s life.
Account Name: Ayorinde Olubunmi
Account Number: 0001954194
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
Operation Cost: 1,500,000
Operation Date: 28th July, 2015.
God bless you and your family as you are doing this.
Kindly ReBc to your Family and Friends. let's help a fellow Funaabite.
P.S : That was the task ahead of us in FUNAAB. I never saw the said girl for once but when I heard her story I was moved to tears. In case you don't understand, her both legs would be amputated if she fails to raise #1.5M in d next 12hrs. Pls help our friend. No amount is too small.
You can confirm from any FUNAABITES you know so that it won't look like a scam. Thank you and God bless!
Cc : Lalasticlala, Ishilove et al
Re: Help Us In Helping A Fellow FUNABBITE! by sleemoon(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
God is indeed the only healer...

(1) (Reply)

Judge Mindy Glazer Reunites In Her Courtroom Once Again / Lesson From Belinda Gate, To Wivies Of The Rich / 10 Top Best Ways To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.