Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... (555 Views)

Morning Guys. Look At The Game I Staked 15k For Sunday / Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... by MUSICOGA: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Manchester United have announced the signing of Argentina goalkeeper Sergio Romero.
The 28-year-old, who helped the Albiceleste reach the World Cup final last summer, joins the Red Devils on a three-year deal from Sampdoria.
The South American, who is expected to replace Victor Valdes, says that the move is a "dream come true" for him.
"I am absolutely delighted to join Manchester United," he told the club's official website.
"To play for the biggest club in the world is a dream come true for me. Louis van Gaal is a fantastic manager and I cannot wait to get started on this new and exciting challenge in my career."

READ MORE AND SEE PIC>> http://www.naijaplay.co.uk/2015/07/done-deal-good-morning-guys-while-you.html

1 Share

Re: Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... by jhyyde: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2015
But literally, i would have prefered jasper cillesen
Re: Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2015
jhyyde:
But literally, i would have prefered jasper cillesen
He's just going to be a backup. Maybe get Capital One cup and F.A Cup matches.

We'll find a replacement for De Gea if he leaves next season. Cillesen is Netherlands number 1 and won't come here to sit on the bench.
Re: Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... by yahaya1(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2015
Become a data reseller without a Kobo. Contact 08182304831 via whatapp
Re: Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... by yahaya1(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Become a glo, Mtn and Etisalat data reseller without a Kobo. Contact 08182304831 via whatapp
Re: Good Morning Guys, While You Were Asleep, Man United Signed Sergio Romero... by Mrbigman1(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Come chop shoots from Epl and vollies from charlie Adams, u go apply for change of position

(1) (Reply)

'rowdy' Roddy Piper: Former Wrestler Dies Aged 61 / Video/photos: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Homeless Man & Pranks FANS / 5 Things We Learned From Chelsea 0-1 Loss To Fiorentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.