Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. (1089 Views)

If You Are Born In The Month Of July, Here Are Some Few Things About You / 17 Things You Should Keep In Mind Everyday / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by DjAndroid: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2015
1. If you are Igbo or Yoruba, and you cannot absorb bullying, please stay away from POLITICS SECTION.

2. If you love and enjoy arguments alot then RELIGION and POLITICS SECTION be your home.

3. If you love listening to lies and dumb arguments, ROMANCE SECTION is it!

4. If you love women alot, don't be fooled by some monikers that carry (f) as female, especially in the romance section, most of them are guys.

5. If you are Igbo or Yoruba, don't be fooled by some monikers that carry Igbo name or Yoruba name thinking he/she is your brother/sister, BE CAREFUL! HE IS NOT YOUR BROTHER.

6. If you are seeking admission into an institution, don't mind those people who advertise post UME for various schools. 99% of them are scammers.

7. If you have low budget for data for browsing, don't worry, spread your mat on the PHONE SECTION, someone will teach you how to reconfigure your phone and at times damage your phone just to get free 10 mb.

8. And lastly, if you want to make front page, always open threads about Wizkid, Davido or Tiwa Savage and front page is Sure!

If I remember another rule , I won't hesitate to let you know! grin

1 Like

Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Nice post

Meanwhile business minded only

www.collegereap.com
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by loomer: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2015
My brother which one you de?
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2015
I have seen a "custom officer" who advertised for cheap cars also advertise for post-ume of one university. I come dey wonder if the officer don turn admission racketeer too.

1 Like

Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Funny but it's th fact
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by 1shortblackboy: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2015
No.8 how u go forget tonto Dikeh

1 Like

Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by funlord(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2015
grin Some people are in 4 a rude awakening!
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by hasmuz(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2015
You nailed it bro! So true......
Nairaland is another planet on its own grin grin grin

And......make I add one rule again

9. There are some people here on Nairaland that always get FP no matter what e.g Tosyne2much and our Oga Lala

1 Like

Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by therealdeal10: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Haha so d romance section is full of lies
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by DjAndroid: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2015
hasmuz:

9. There are some people here on Nairaland that always get FP no matter what e.g Tosyne2much and our Oga Lala

Don't mind them, their thread always make FP no matter how silly it is.
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by DjAndroid: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
therealdeal10:
Haha so d romance section is full of lies

That is eh, trailer load of lies. You don't even need a lie detector there.
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by hasmuz(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2015
DjAndroid:

That's what we call superiority grin
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
DjAndroid:

You are right bro

Even if they post poo, it will still grace the FP
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
hasmuz:

9. There are some people here on Nairaland that always get FP no matter what e.g Tosyne,2much and our Oga Lala
Bros wetin dey happen here ? cool
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
You kill it grin
BTW About your moniker OP, can I ask you something about my Android phone
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by hasmuz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros wetin dey happen here ? cool

Kosi much sir....you should go through the thread sir, then you'll understand smiley
Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by hasmuz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
DjAndroid make we sef push this thread enter FP... I go cc all the mods and dignitaries on NL that I know...you should do the same wink

Cc; Oga Seun, Oga Lalasticlala, Oga Orijin101, Oga Tosyne2much, Madam Ishilove, Oga Fynestboi, Oga/Madam INTROVERT wink, Oga Cutehector and so on......
They should do the needful and take us to FP smiley

1 Like

Re: To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
They should bear in mind dat bashings can make one to commit suicide. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Saw 3 New Born Babies In A Dream... Pls Nairalanders What's The Meaning? / Staff Are Protesting Now Intercontinental Hotel Lagos Forr Owning Them Salary!!! / International Passport Renewal And Change Of Name In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.