Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why I Don't Want To Talk About My Marriage Issues Now - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Want To Talk About My Marriage Issues Now - Toke Makinwa (460 Views)

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Want To Talk About My Marriage Issues Now - Toke Makinwa by donogaga(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
The popular Vlogger has declined making a public comment on her troubled marriage nor her husband's public apology for putting another girl in the family way.

Popular Vlogger, Toke Makinwa, has revealed why she hasn't directly addressed rumours that her marriage is strained at the moment.

Toke and her husband, Maje Ayida are reportedly living apart over allegations that he impregnated a former lover and flew her out of the country to be delivered of the baby.

However, Maje, who is a renowned fitness trainer, was the first party to break the silence last week when he admitted cheating on his wife with his longtime girlfriend, Anita Solomon.

In a public admittance of wrong doing, Maje apologised profusely to Toke, who he categorically said he was still in love with.

"I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry. I deeply regret what my wife and my family has had to endure. My behaviour has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately", he wrote on Instagram copying Toke in the post.

When the delectable OAP was contacted to get her reaction to Maje's public apology, she politely declined to comment on the issue.

"You have to understand that a lot is happening right now and I would rather not grant any interview or make any comment for now", she said.

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports that Anita put to bed Maje's son last week in London.

http://www.tori.ng/news/5189/why-i-dont-want-to-talk-about-my-marriage-issues-n.html

Re: Why I Don't Want To Talk About My Marriage Issues Now - Toke Makinwa by Teeboy22(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2015
wetn con concern me

mschewwwww

*spreads mat*..playing with my joystick... grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Brilliant? If Yes, Come Inside!!!! / See EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People Who Embezzle Millions (PHOTOS) / What God Has Done With My Life Is Amazing - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.