Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why It Is Morally Wrong For Buhari To Negotiate With Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is Morally Wrong For Buhari To Negotiate With Bokoharam (434 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerians Well Fed With Bokoharam Than Evil Tyrant Buhari's Idps / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Morally Wrong For Buhari To Negotiate With Bokoharam by LastProphet: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2015
I am a supporter of Buhari right from 2003 and I know if he is not mislead, he has the right mindset to always do what he perceives as right.
However I must let him know that negotiating with Bokoharam is going to be the worst thing he has ever imagined doing in his life and the simple reason is that IT IS JUST WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
I know that any shallow mind will quickly want to mention amnesty program as an example, but wait it is on record that the Niger delta militants NEVER EVER killed a single hostage even though they even had a legitimate cause! That shows value for life.

Bokoharam has no legitimate cause and even worse they have no value for life as demonstrated by the mass murder they have blatantly committed in the last few years. IF BUHARI negotiates with Bokoharam then he is bound to negotiate with every single murderer in Nigeria and 'integrate them in society too' otherwise he will lose the support of clear-thinking Nigerians like me who are christians, who are not from the north, who have seen muslim riots where christians are slaughtered but YET DECIDED TO VOTE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS REPUTATION. If you are reading this and you are close to Buhari I advise you to tell him this because this will be about the most important advise he is yet to hear yet
Re: Why It Is Morally Wrong For Buhari To Negotiate With Bokoharam by adamilen(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Don't worry .....Na wash. GEJ said the same thing but the terrorists no gree negotiate.
Re: Why It Is Morally Wrong For Buhari To Negotiate With Bokoharam by delishpot: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Well, its clear BH is more powerful than Nigerian govt. The best bet now is to negotiate to pause the attacks
Re: Why It Is Morally Wrong For Buhari To Negotiate With Bokoharam by saintikechi(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2015
It has always been the plan of northern politicians, for buhari to share nigerias resources with them and their boys "boko haram"

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Jets Out To Benin Republic / Buhari Running Nigeria Like A Sole Administrator, Bad For Nigeria – Expert / Delta Guber: Tribunal Dismisses Apc, O’tega ’s Five Motions Seeking Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.