Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) (2397 Views)

Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Emmalez(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by coolestrogue(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2015
I weep for APC, their orientation is too low.
I won't be surprised if beremX(mama peace of NL) her fellow supporters come on this thread to hail their governor.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Rochas is a disgrace to leadership

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by kliq(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2015
coolestrogue:
I won't be surprised if beremX(mama peace of NL) her fellow supporters come on this thread to hail their governor.
barcanista:
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2015
APC has nothing good to offer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Firefire(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Relevant to APC caricature and media lies...

The party with brainless followers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by TruthisOut: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2015
APC has no plans for Nigeria. They wasted N2.2Billion for this hand-shake even as people are wailing in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by omenka(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg truth be told, Rochas messed up on this one. He should have known better. Haba. What the heck was he thinking??

Perhaps it might be the handwork of some overzealous aide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2015
owerre to Calvary he trekked for me, he trekked for me x3
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by joseph1832(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2015
barcanista:
Well, you can say that about GEJ too!. But since you didn't, I'll have you know that there is a fine line between an opportunist and a failure.

Rochas is an opportunist, that's why he made money before dabbling into politics, while GEJ is a failure, even when he was still a lecturer!.

omenka:
Abeg truth be told, Rochas messed up on this one. He should have known better. Haba. What the heck was he thinking??

Dude, he is a business man. In as much as I'll agree with you, I will till say the guy still has his business acumen intact.

I mean if erecting a billboard to score cheap points is deemed as a megafuckup by the PDP supporters, you'll then wonder why they didn't think that documentary on PMB is a fuckup, because, after all, the documentary was made in order to paint PMB bad and use it to score cheap points.

coolestrogue:
Really, when the Lion of Bourdillion aired I didn't see you weep!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:

exactly!.. The overzealous aides made a huge mess here.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Rochas if not for the roundabout you constructed towards Akwakuma that eases traffic for me whenever I am travelling, unlike before, I would have blasted you without mercy.

Son, your sins are forgiven.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Government off the photos, for the photograph and by the photographer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Tecnonews24: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2015
faces of Chang indeed, is pity.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Oluwaplumpie(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2015
There will be an unravelling. We must wait and see. APC will either be the making or marring of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2015
foolish people. Rochas cannot put up that poster. He is no longer campaigning for any post. Especially not in Imo State. if you are smart enough you would know that it is one of his numerous supporters that put that up as an honor to him.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by chigoizie7(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
I have said it times without number, don't like hearing or seeing anything about this Abok!. He is d real definition of failure.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
one of the posters above needs brain surgery for bringing GEJ in this shameful act of Rochas .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Opinedecandid(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
I really don't blame him, I blame the company he keeps.
Certain idiosyncrasies are largely contagious.

And again lest we forget, this is a photo-session-administration.

They pay more attention to propaganda than substance.

Which way Nigeria with the touted change?

Are we sure we have not been short-changed?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
A Con Artist of the 21st century.... Most hungry Imolites will see this pix now and be like "Wow... My governor, My governor is making waves"! Meanwhile, they are hungry and so broke in Imo!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by musicwriter(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
I used to think this Rochas was a man with some intellectual worth. But, the stupidity in display of this billboard is very alarming.

What was he thinking?.

With this singular act, I can read the mind of this man. He's dripping with stupidity!. If I happen to see him on the road, I'll just face-palm. This's the end of low self esteem!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by crystalzoe: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
this is really shameless!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Moheat(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:

We are on the same side for the first time.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Obaiyski(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
We have already entered the one chance. . Only God will help us now
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by hollowpot15684(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Walahi he hot for eyes, I can't believe this.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by likata: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
am not surprised
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Una nefa chee chomchin. grin grin grin we don complain tire, make Una follow us see.... Abeg name the overzealous aides, aides wey dem no gree pay sef.. undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by jmaine: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Well, you can say that about GEJ too!. But since you didn't, I'll have you know that there is a fine line between an opportunist and a failure.

Rochas is an opportunist, that's why he made money before dabbling into politics, while GEJ is a failure, even when he was still a lecturer!.

Dude, he is a business man. In as much as I'll agree with you, I will till say the guy still has his business acumen intact.

I mean if erecting a billboard to score cheap points is deemed as a megafuckup by the PDP supporters, you'll then wonder why they didn't think that documentary on PMB is a fuckup, because, after all, the documentary was made in order to paint PMB bad and use it to score cheap points.

Really, when the Lion of Bourdillion aired I didn't see you weep!.

You should learn the golden habit of shutting your mouth when the need ever arises. You simply made no sense in your defense of Rochas.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by joseph1832(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
jmaine:

You should learn the golden habit of shutting your mouth when the need ever arises. You simply made no sense in your defense of Rochas.
Well its not my fault if you're too stewpid to understand what I said!.

And just do you know, I don't take advice from peeps who can't understand simple English. tongue
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by jmaine: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Well its not my fault if you're too stewpid to understand what I said!.

And just do you know, I don't take advice from peeps who can't understand simple English. tongue

My Stupidity towers above your wisdom. Again, learn the good habit of not being consistently foolish at all cost.

Your idiocy should have a season and not some all year round syndrome . . . . .
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by joseph1832(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
jmaine:

My Stupidity towers above your wisdom. Again, learn the good habit of not being consistently foolish at all cost.

Your idiocy should have a season and not some all year round syndrome . . . . .
Well opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one, so feel free and shove your opinion down up your butt hole!. Now pisss offf!.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) by jmaine: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Well opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one, so feel free and shove your opinion down up your butt hole!. Now pisss offf!.

The imbec1le in you is bursting forth . . . . .endeavor to contain it . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Man Builds Own Plane 4rm Scratch Becos He Was Told He’s Short 2 Fly(pics / Watch Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy About The Hullabaloo Kogi Election!!! / Why Is Gen. Murtala Mohammed On Our Naira And Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi Isn't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.