Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pls How Do They Root Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do They Root Phone. (471 Views)

How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) / Pls How Much Is Android Z9 Kimfly Company (china ) / How To Change, Customize Tecno, Infinix Android Phones Status Bar Without ROOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do They Root Phone. by ozone2003(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Pls can anyone explain how to root phone with Kingo root. I tried it and it collected all my data and yet did not root. Pls help me.
Re: Pls How Do They Root Phone. by ozone2003(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2015
ozone2003:
Pls can anyone explain how to root phone with Kingo root. I tried it and it collected all my data and yet did not root. Pls help me.
Re: Pls How Do They Root Phone. by ewizard1: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
jeez...
if you asked Google, you would have gotten solution.
With the thousands types of fones thats in the market. You're asking "How do you root phone" you didnt even state the phone type!!!
Now try these steps; 1. Go to www.google.com 2. Search this. "How to root (phone name/model)"
Follow one of the several results you'll get.
Re: Pls How Do They Root Phone. by femi4: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
ozone2003:
You can't just pick any app. Each phone has specific and suitable app for rooting. So, what's your phone model?

(1) (Reply)

TECNO PHONES Performance Enquiry / Price Of BBQ30 / F-u-ck Mtn...hope Buhari Probe Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.