Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Furthering The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Furthering The Gospel (344 Views)

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Furthering The Gospel by overcomersfaith(f): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2015
I want you to know that in our trials, our best is revealed. Most of us if left alone wouldn’t have become what we are at the moment if not for the most seeming difficult situations God allowed our way to strengthened us.

Let us therefore rejoice before God Whose Word cannot fall to the ground. Our Father is too Faithfull to fail us.

When I gained understanding about the text before us, beloved I was tremendous blessed. I stopped panicking at the face of trials rather I will seek out the face of God, why such is happening and what does He want me do in that situation.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Creflo Dollar Want You To Help Him Reach A 'billion Souls' For Something!!! / Stop Complaining. / ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.